The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for feeding your baby, but that was just unnecessary. Jenn is an attention bleep. Anything she does has to be seen and applauded.

Tim looked annoyed with the whole thing. I bet she badgered him into doing the Live.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Either the Playboard site (playboard.co) is having trouble pulling the data from YouTube or somehow the Trackers figured out how to "hide" their super sticker income. I checked on Playboard for ResortTV1 and they show super chat revenues in the last 7 days so the site doesn't seem to be entirely broken.

Reactions: 10
Can NOT wait for Galactic Starcruiser 2.0! They’re going to blow 6K and it’s going to have such low views. No one cares anymore annd it’ll likely be retooled or closed in a year or two. All because Ginn has the largest undiagnosed case of FOMO on the planet. They spent 200K last year and the views continue to drop. Please Trackers, keep spending this year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m all for feeding your baby, but that was just unnecessary. Jenn is an attention bleep. Anything she does has to be seen and applauded.

Tim looked annoyed with the whole thing. I bet she badgered him into doing the Live.
Tim probably knows it had the potential to get them another privacy strike.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When my LO was a baby I had to what probably looked like I was beating her hard pat her) as she was very hard to burp and was on extra thick formula due to having extreme reflux. The formula was on prescription it was so thick. She survived my "pats". Tim's pats where fine mine were way worse. It felt like I was burping a stone and I had to get as much out otherwise she would vomit and I would be back at square one. I only have one child but if I had the money for a nanny, a night nanny I would have probably had more.

Reactions: 7
It’s time Jen got an eyebrow pencil that matches her present hair color. Paprika was better (well…) for when she had dyed her hair red.

Reactions: 11
I know I’ve mentioned this more than once, but Y’all just don’t know how much Jenn and this “I’m always so surprised by how many of you show up without notice” pisses me TF off.

🗣duck YOU!!!!!
I can’t stand it, idk why it’s so bleeping annoying for some reason, I know this maybe a little irrational.. but I can’t..
---
Person asks for “advice” on Disney land.
Tim says to “show up early”

I’ve never even been to Disney land (yet), and I could’ve said that. Are they really making this much money from this tit?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she doesn't want to put mittens on Oliver because she wants him to be able to use his hands. Yet, they refuse to let J$ use his hands to feed himself most of the time. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dang night and day. Remember when Jackson would flinch in his sleep, Tim would run and get him so fast his chair would be spinning 😂 Jackson hasn’t even opened his eyes all the way, and Tim would grab him.
new kid wakes up, Jenn watched the monitor to see if he goes back to sleep.

• Wow
Can NOT wait for Galactic Starcruiser 2.0! They’re going to blow 6K and it’s going to have such low views. No one cares anymore annd it’ll likely be retooled or closed in a year or two. All because Ginn has the largest undiagnosed case of FOMO on the planet. They spent 200K last year and the views continue to drop. Please Trackers, keep spending this year.
"We will spend our money how we see fit." -----Jenn. Yes, please keep doing just that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Bojos, is it too late to cancel that Rivian order?

I hope so!!

Silly peon, they'll get both. So I see I missed the Salute to the NSFW Stan Live yesterday. Pity-not. Actually, have been skipping most of the boring content this week since I've been super busy. And I really don't feel like I'm missing much.

Reactions: 8
So she doesn't want to put mittens on Oliver because she wants him to be able to use his hands. Yet, they refuse to let J$ use his hands to feed himself most of the time. :rolleyes:
It sounds like they realize certain mistakes were made with Jackson and dont want to repeat them. Specifically the mittens thing, I remember them showing J sleeping with his hands covered at like a year and a half old. And the thumb sucking thing, they probably can't take Js pacifier away now without him throwing a tantrum so trying to avoid that with buddy 2. Now whether they stick to it is another story.

Either the Playboard site (playboard.co) is having trouble pulling the data from YouTube or somehow the Trackers figured out how to "hide" their super sticker income. I checked on Playboard for ResortTV1 and they show super chat revenues in the last 7 days so the site doesn't seem to be entirely broken.
I just looked through that site and looks like there’s a subscription service YouTubers can sign up for. I wouldn’t be surprised if they read about it here and signed up for a high enough level to limit what people see on their site. Or maybe some people reported the exploitative choice to nurse on the live instead of before or after.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The commenter who (sadly) said that hearing O$ cry made her barren ovaries quake or crumble or something? And Jenn doesn’t even actually hear or understand or care about what that means and just comments that his cries effect her physically too.
That’s not what a previously infertile mother of 2 says. Not even close. She’s so self-centered that it was about her and such a liar that she doesn’t even remember that she should be empathizing with that woman.
They’re just…🙄
When my LO was a baby I had to what probably looked like I was beating her hard pat her) as she was very hard to burp and was on extra thick formula due to having extreme reflux. The formula was on prescription it was so thick. She survived my "pats". Tim's pats where fine mine were way worse. It felt like I was burping a stone and I had to get as much out otherwise she would vomit and I would be back at square one. I only have one child but if I had the money for a nanny, a night nanny I would have probably had more.
Some babies require weird things. When I worked in an infant daycare, we had a baby about a year old. To get to sleep, you had to give him a bottle and rock him as fast as you could with his other arm free to rub his hand through his hair. And I mean rock as fast as you could or else it wouldn’t happen. It was a workout. Parents orders so we did it:). I got pretty good at it too😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It sounds like they realize certain mistakes were made with Jackson and dont want to repeat them. Specifically the mittens thing, I remember them showing J sleeping with his hands covered at like a year and a half old. And the thumb sucking thing, they probably can't take Js pacifier away now without him throwing a tantrum so trying to avoid that with buddy 2. Now whether they stick to it is another story.
I agree that they realize they made mistake with Jackson or have “learned” and don’t want to make them with 2.0. The problem I have with that is they seem to have written off their mistakes with Jackson and don’t try to correct them. They see them as faults he has not a behavioral issue they caused and that they need to work to help him work through and fix. Instead they’ve given in to him completely and will continue to while raising 2.0 to be the bestest child ever…because they actually tried to parent him. But I agree, we’ll see if their minimal effort lasts. They are lazy and don’t follow through with much in their lives.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched, but sometimes you have to really thump a baby body to get the gas out. I used to be so timid until my midwife took my kid and said watch, thwapped him good until he finally burped. They're not made of glass. It's fine, the only thing not fine is letting a month old head loll like that. He can't support his braincase on that little neck yet. Hold his damned head.
I could've never fed on camera like that, my oldest used to embarrass me to no end with his very distinct mmmmh, mmh, mmmmmmmmmmmmhh noises from the jump. Oh, he loved his eating. People used to laugh the times it was unavoidable and you could hear him under there in his sling. I mean it was hilarious, and loud, but still, do you mind baby?!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.