The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nursing on camera...not a big deal....but hearing the slurping yes. Also stupid to do it because the baby was clearly not comfortable as she is not sitting in a proper chair etc
As predicted she is doing that quick kiss thing now with Buddy 2.0.
I get such a weird vibe with Dim and this baby....I don't feel he is into him at all.
He’s probably questioning if it’s his. Let me stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a huge proponent of breastfeeding and I understand that when a baby is hungry they should eat ASAP no matter where you are. However, there is a difference between feeding a hungry baby at the mall or on an airplane and feeding them live on the internet in your own home. She could have left the room and nursed him in his nursery. They have the $1200 chair in his nursery she could sit on. She also could have started nursing him discretely during the live without the both of them making a big deal out of it. Most stans probably wouldn't have noticed. There are so many creeps on the internet and some of them probably have a breastfeeding fetish. They have no idea who is watching their videos. It's not about her privacy, it's about Oliver's.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Also won't someone think of those of us with misophonia? I don't like to hear people chewing with their mouths open so I certainly don't need to hear the amplified sounds of a 30-pound newborn who is redder than a baboon's ass lip-smacking and suckling on the tits of a nasty unhygienic useless blob. We don't care about his bleeping burps, and we don't need to hear the poor thing sharting in his diaper. And then having to hang out in that crappy diaper as the turds who created him continue blabbing until the one with the smaller tits realizes OG Buddy is due back soon probably from the swimming class they missed yet again cause the one with the massive tits needed to get her fix of attention today, and then upon realizing that time is an actual thing, pretending she had the Very Important Task of burning overpriced vegan tit in an overpriced tetanus pan making dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From the second the live show started, the witch was already doing her heavy breathing fake laugh while Dim looked like he was pondering what would be the fastest way to murder - suffocation by a pillow or choking on burned gnocchi - all while Gizmo rested on Big Babe's pillow in the background as if he was recovering from hemorrhoid surgery on his ass.
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 7.56.56 PM.png

They look positively deranged and possessed in the thumbnail:
Screen Shot 2023-04-06 at 8.08.18 PM.png

Dimmy needs to ditch his stupid "they're dying to meet you" t-shirt and get an "I'm dying on the inside and my soul dumped me" t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor thing was stuffed under her nasty shirt and he has to get his meals from her sweaty knockers - no wonder he's all flushed and red.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I was wondering what came up when you google them..I have no idea what this page is but thought it was relevant…

CD20B514-CDD7-4F07-8364-EABDCA08AA49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I am a huge proponent of breastfeeding and I understand that when a baby is hungry they should eat ASAP no matter where you are. However, there is a difference between feeding a hungry baby at the mall or on an airplane and feeding them live on the internet in your own home. She could have left the room and nursed him in his nursery. They have the $1200 chair in his nursery she could sit on. She also could have started nursing him discretely during the live without the both of them making a big deal out of it. Most stans probably wouldn't have noticed. There are so many creeps on the internet and some of them probably have a breastfeeding fetish. They have no idea who is watching their videos. It's not about her privacy, it's about Oliver's.
I totally agree, am all for breastfeeding an don't have a problem with it, but this isn't her channel, it's HIS, there's no reason for her to be there, they also could have fed him then done the live straight after it, they don't have a schedule

This was purely done as a way to show the baby on camera, an to be a look at me moment, it was all for her an for the attention she would have gotten for it, it's not bad enough that J has all this footage of them laughing he tit himself on a live, now they are fking up O with having footage of him being fed on a damn live

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I totally agree, am all for breastfeeding an don't have a problem with it, but this isn't her channel, it's HIS, there's no reason for her to be there, they also could have fed him then done the live straight after it, they don't have a schedule

This was purely done as a way to show the baby on camera, an to be a look at me moment, it was all for her an for the attention she would have gotten for it, it's not bad enough that J has all this footage of them laughing he tit himself on a live, now they are fking up O with having footage of him being fed on a damn live
I couldn’t agree more. Women should never be shamed for breastfeeding wherever they need to. But the difference here is that she didn’t NEED to do that. The live could have been scheduled around the baby’s feed times. She did this for one reason only and I’m not going to bother mentioning it. I breastfed all of my 3 boys but the slurping sounds I could hear genuinely made me cringe. I’m struggling to think of a single thing they wouldn’t film. What’s next, a sex tape? 🤮🤑🤮🤑🤮🤑🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly

I haven't seen the live an don't plan to watch, but did she offer any privacy at all with it? I know many including those in my family have a type of sling thing they put on that completely covers both mum an baby, that way they can feed while at the mall or at someone's house but still be completely covered up, it also helps the baby stay close an snug while feeding

Please tell me she didn't actually whap out her diddy an feed him with absolutely no covering what so ever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay, so I’m not a mother, but is the way Timmy is back slapping buddy#2 here the correct way to burp a newborn? It honestly made me feel a bit uncomfortable, and seemed a little aggressive! Surely, gently rubbing his little back would be better!
Also where the duck did they find room in their clutter filled garage , not to mention the unused volt, that Gin should be driving, for those solar panels?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly

I haven't seen the live an don't plan to watch, but did she offer any privacy at all with it? I know many including those in my family have a type of sling thing they put on that completely covers both mum an baby, that way they can feed while at the mall or at someone's house but still be completely covered up, it also helps the baby stay close an snug while feeding

Please tell me she didn't actually whap out her diddy an feed him with absolutely no covering what so ever

She hid her stuff, meaning she slouched over and angled enough from the camera. But no, there was no covering. Even though Tim mentioned that someone said in the chat it was inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, so I’m not a mother, but is the way Timmy is back slapping buddy#2 here the correct way to burp a newborn? It honestly made me feel a bit uncomfortable, and seemed a little aggressive! Surely, gently rubbing his little back would be better!
Also where the duck did they find room in their clutter filled garage , not to mention the unused volt, that Gin should be driving, for those solar panels?
I was always taught to burp them you leaned then forward with your hand under their chin an you supported the head, not sure if that's me or if that's normal, but I don't think it's best to have their head falling back like that, I don't know how much he was slapping his back but I got told to be a bit firm with it, not too hard, just enough that will make them burp

She hid her stuff, meaning she slouched over and angled enough from the camera. But no, there was no covering. Even though Tim mentioned that someone said in the chat it was inappropriate.
Ridiculous, all that money an they couldn't have gotten something to keep it all private, like I say I am totally all for it, if I had kids I'd be breastfeeding, but at the same time you have to give yourself some privacy, no one needs to see it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.