The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jennbo is mad they had girls. She would be that petty.
And one of the girls is named Olivia, which we all know was Jenn's girl's name. I think it's super cute they call her Ollie. 🖕 Jenn

---

No one is using them for views. Ok maybe asskisser Chris Pratt lol.

Seriously though, look at their competition. Did Molly need them? PMM?

The Trackers think they own Disney vlogging even though they are terrible at it. I watched Adam’s Splash vlog versus Tim’s. Adam’s was so well done. Tim’s was a joke as usual.
I think Adam did a really great job of capturing the atmosphere of day. Tim went and rode a ride and went home.

Reactions: 30
I think she's a very confused stan who has read a lot here for a while and is conflicted. She knows we are right. She knows we have many, many valid points. That's what keeps her coming back here. But she's also a true stan and loves the Trackers and doesn't want to give them up. They shadowbanned her and she still just can't quit them! 😂
there is a woman named Sherrie that follows Yankee in the South. She asked them for something in an antique store and offered to send them money to pay for it if they would pick up the item (comics). They blatantly lied and said the comics were no longer there. Someone from Tattle actually helped her and went and got her the comics and she found out what kind of rotten people YITS really are. She got very upset and unfolllowed them after having supported them for years. That lasted maybe a month if that. She started creeping back into their live stream chats and it didn’t take long for her to start kissing their asses again.
I think the Tracker Stan’s are the same. Just like Sherrie they are lonely people that have to pretend in their heads that these selfish YouTubers are their real life friends. Of course the Trackers do have the young Stan’s that think that going to a park to play is the ideal life and we are “jealous”, but a lot of these hard core Stan’s really do see these YouTubers as friends so they continue to kiss their asses, no matter how bad the treatment or lack of acknowledgement they receive.
Marie, we aren’t the “bad guys”. We are just a group of people who call them out for their tit instead of making excuses for their bad behavior. Maybe you should rethink your priorities and wonder why you feel the need to so vehemently defend two YouTubers who care nothing for your existence except what money they can glean from you.

Reactions: 33
The stans always just assume so much about the Trackers. I mean, we do too, but I'd wager that we're more often right than not, and the stans themselves are just blind.

Reactions: 24
They sure are making the rounds with all the Stans today at Epcot. Living their best life, without Buddy, yet again. Family AF!

B must be working out for them. She's really putting in the hours this week and Gin never seems to be home with Buddy anymore,
Its really sad that she practically runs away from Jackson, this is the last few weeks to have him all to themselves, to spend that quality time with him. They really are pure selfish people.

Reactions: 30
And one of the girls is named Olivia, which we all know was Jenn's girl's name. I think it's super cute they call her Ollie. 🖕 Jenn

---

I think Adam did a really great job of capturing the atmosphere of day. Tim went and rode a ride and went home.
I can't stand Adam but even I will admit he did a good job for Splash, he put in the work. Tim did it the lazy way. He was clearly annoyed he couldn't get LL too. He was out of there before nightfall.

Reactions: 20
Gotta actually give thanks to the slackers, the state of their garage had me gutting mine today (first warm an dry day in ages) bought two new shelfing units an built them up, then managed to drop a load of stuff off at the recycling centre, an donated a bunch of stuff to the charity shops, an now can get the two cars in it with the kids outdoor play stuff in the middle

So they actually can be useful for something 😅

An now am off to make homemade soy an ginger salmon fishcakes with homemade smoked paprika wedges

Reactions: 17
Someone in the FB suggested that Jim & Nicole used these two losers for followers 🙄
Oh yes, the Trackers are soooo famous that everyone wants to be friends with them.
They got very little out of that 'friendship', it seemed very one-sided. Which tracks with how they treat their so called other friends.

---

I can't stand Adam but even I will admit he did a good job for Splash, he put in the work. Tim did it the lazy way. He was clearly annoyed he couldn't get LL too. He was out of there before nightfall.
I'm convinced he wasn't planning on going and basically saw everyone on their socials that morning being there, ran out of the door with no plan to get in on that sweet, sweet last day of Splash Mountain action.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Airbus, you famous! Or is it infamous? 😂

View attachment 1917130
Me thinks Marie will be the next STAN to get kicked from the FB group.

it’s ironic when the ones calling for someone to be booted end up being booted themselves…

Has anyone even taken credit as the OP here?
Someone needs to go on there and ask where she was shadowbanned from... She'll freak and it'll be pathetically adorable, as Chanel says.
What they hate the most is never getting the parasocial recognition they desperately crave and then seeing Bojos addressing the tit we rag them for must make these people absolutely insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ok Tattle fam!

The husband and I are headed to Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea for 2 days next month (1 day per park). We’ve never been.

Anyone have any fantastic tips to share? I trust your ideas/opinions way more than any slimy Vlogger!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unlike the Slackers we actually got art and prints we bought framed and up on our one living room wall.
20230128_125507.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone have any fantastic tips to share? I trust your ideas/opinions way more than any slimy Vlogger!!
No fantastic advice since a lot has changed since pre covid by DisneySea is amazing and there are a few spots where you can take a break from the crowds. We had a beer in the San Fran area and just sat and took it all in. Do Journey to the Center of the Earth and just explore. I call it EPCOT on steroids. I believe they have been opening earlier than advertised and I would say get there as early as you can. Also if you are buying a popcorn bucket, if you dont like the flavor you can get a certificate to get it somewhere else. ENJOY!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🍑 is probably better at operating her site too than the whale. Honestly, I sort of suspect that Jen looks down on her what she does for a living, which is ridiculous because Jenblob is not that far off from taking money and filming someone's munkbang fetish (oh wait...the OG video was sort of like that).
At least her sister contributes to society in a form.

Reactions: 14
Are we getting a live today slackers?

Views are up this month but it's no surprise after a dire December.
Historically their views are always up in January. It's when people plan their vacations I guess.

Historically their views are always up in January. It's when people plan their vacations I guess.
Lord I hope not. I cannot handle the lives and have to read the recaps from them. I feel like it's 45 minutes of the blob staring and marveling at herself and Dimmy saying yeah every other sentence.

Reactions: 21
I’m guessing a live. They need to recoup all that money they spent in shipping costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Agree. People get bored in the winter, especially up in the snow states after the holidays are over.

Agree. People get bored in the winter, especially up in the snow states after the holidays are over.
Absolutely. I'm in a snow state and I'm sick of this tit. Bring on spring already. I know, I know, it's still a far way off. 😭🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've been following that post too. Where do these people get all their (wrong) information from? Jim and Nicole both seem to be doing pretty well on their own, since we haven't seen them with the Trackers since J$ 1st birthday and Nicole gets invited to media events and gets media packages to unbox where the Trackers do not.

I was curious about the comments about Krispy Smores. Someone is saying the Krispy Smores doesn't post the girls online, their photos and names are all over their facebook, they've just stopped vlogging. Someone is saying the Trackers met up with them while they were here? Did the Trackers mention that? Their meet up isn't on the Krispy Smores facebook page and you'd think if they were trying to get famous off the Trackers too, they would have posed it. Someone said Jenn sent them gifts? If she sent them gifts, why was she so shocked with the international shipping costs and didn't know USPS was much, much cheaper? These stans are blind.
The time frame that Krispy Smores was here in September was also the same time as the Trackers trip to California - I seriously doubt there was a meet-up of any kind between them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.