The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up an OMFG seriously, what they fk even was that uh oh he's awake, your child is screaming like the world is falling apart an you are sitting there like you could not give a fk an it's just a annoyance to you

If my neice or ANY kid in the family screamed like that then you can bet EVERY ONE of us would be tearing through the house to them, I don't give a fk if the nanny was there, ALL of them should have been instantly running to him

At this age night terrors are a thing, my cousin went through them at age 2, almost age 3 an every night was similar screams like Js (I don't know if thats what it was or if he was genuinely hurt) not once did my aunt an uncle just leave her or if I was babysitting leave her, we always ran to her even though we knew what it was, because a child NEEDS comfort in that moment, even though 5 minutes later she had forgotten what she was even crying about, but whatever Js screaming is about, you don't just sit there, he's obviously heavily distressed or even hurt (did they even check the monitor to make sure he WASNT badly hurt) an needs someone, it definitely isn't bratty behaviour screaming like that, I've heard the bratty screams kids give an that wasn't it

It just puts it into perspective now how they REALLY feel with him, it's always been clear they didn't care much when they left him with strangers an put him into dangerous situations with burning himself, but now to see just how much they truly don't care is honestly heartbreaking, NO parent who truely cares or even halfhearted cares would be able to sit there an not instantly run after hearing that, an now they are bringing another into this world

Honestly GIVE THE KIDS TO SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE THEM 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The sound of Tim drinking water makes poor Omni sick, but NOT the sound of Jenn gulping down her own snot…
18E1859B-69EC-42E0-8F4D-44A62511B249.jpeg

For duck’s sake, how can these idiots not see that the trackers don’t need donations? People who go on back-to-back-to-back luxury first class vacations DO NOT NEED YOU TO SEND THEM EXTRA MONEY WHILE THEY ARE ON MATERNITY LEAVE!!!!!
A95A8759-BB10-4AE6-B690-E5607A8071CE.jpeg

I bet some dumbass is going to start a gofundme or something for them. They’d probably accept the money too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I do feel like we were watching a showdown where Tim was putting his foot down and seeing how long it would take Jenn to get off her fat ass and attend to her child.

I see Tim as a slightly better parent than Jenn if only because he does do more with him, in the physical sense of caregiving. He gets up with him, he gives the baths, he puts him to bed, he seems to watch him more on the weekends, he drives him places. I guess to be fair, Jenn is the one who scrounges up a hot meal for him once a day and does his laundry, but I still feel like Tim does more.

As far as emotionally, I’d say Tim and Jenn are equally bad. They resent the slightest inconvenience Prop creates and both are full of resentment and missing their old lives.

I generally give people a pass for not being able to foresee how miserable kids would make them, provided they try to grow into the situation. I give no pass when they go on to bring more kids into the situation.
We don’t know Tim does that 7 days a week. We see it about once a week in a Home Vlog. Stanny probably baths him and puts him to bed before she leaves each day. I also don’t believe Jackson has a bath every day. He often looks as dirty as his parents.

It’s like when we see Jenn cooking with Jackson. She only does that every so often for a video. We all know they live for the camera. That’s why I don’t believe Tim ever ran, either -we never saw it in a video.

Reactions: 21
I do feel like we were watching a showdown where Tim was putting his foot down and seeing how long it would take Jenn to get off her fat ass and attend to her child.
I kind of felt this way too. Especially the tone when he said "Yeah" after she finally decided to go check on Buddy. It was like a "Yeah, finally you get off your fat ass" kind of Yeah to me. It still does not excuse his behavior to me. Even if this is something Buddy does frequently his absolute zero concern was sickening. And then to continue this game with her on camera.

Reactions: 19
Even if he was putting his foot down with making her go, you do that with other tit, not when your child is screaming the way he did, they BOTH should have been running to him not sitting about in some silent battle of who will go

You sit an put your foot down when it's bath time, or who's dressing him etc (normally id say with cleaning but nether do that anyway) it's clear from that now that nether give a tit about him, especially when dim just looked pissed off he was screaming in the first place

Reactions: 16
At this age night terrors are a thing, my cousin went through them at age 2, almost age 3 an every night was similar screams like Js (I don't know if thats what it was or if he was genuinely hurt) not once did my aunt an uncle just leave her or if I was babysitting leave her, we always ran to her even though we knew what it was, because a child NEEDS comfort in that moment, even though 5 minutes later she had forgotten what she was even crying about, but whatever Js screaming is about, you don't just sit there, he's obviously heavily distressed or even hurt (did they even check the monitor to make sure he WASNT badly hurt) an needs someone, it definitely isn't bratty behaviour screaming like that, I've heard the bratty screams kids give an that wasn't it
OMG, I didn't even think of this! I bet you it was night terrors. This sounds like those kinds of screams. My son went through this and it was awful. We knew what it was and we would always rush to try to comfort him. I think comforting was the key to getting him through it. Comforting their child really was the last thing either of them wanted to do. I guess painting and making $300 were more important.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I know in past threads when the buddy would have a bump or bruise, abuse would be brought up. None of us can validate that or throw those kind of accusations around…but there is clearly neglect.
-they’ve neglected to teach him basic life skills
-they’ve neglected to teach him fine motor skills
-they’ve neglected to teach him healthy independence
-they’ve neglected to provide a stable home environment
-they’ve neglected to teach him manners
-they’ve neglected to provide consistent healthy food options
-they’ve neglected to allow him be a child and run around and get dirty
-they’ve neglected to be actual parents by hiring nannies
-they’ve neglected to provide an opportunity for him to socialize with other kids his age on a consistent basis. Kids of other influencers doesn’t count. Cousins he sees once a year doesn’t count.
-they’ve neglected to instill a family atmosphere by alienating Tim’s parents
-they’ve neglected to provide a clean environment devoid of constant clutter
-they’ve neglected to allow him to progress at growing and instead control every movement he makes.
-they’ve neglected to provide a safe home with proper childproofing
-they’ve neglected to properly potty train him

I could probably go and I’m sure you all could add to this. Sorry for the rant, but this whole bloodcurdling scream has really gotten to me. My kid didn’t scream like that when he broke his bleeping arm.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG, I didn't even think of this! I bet you it was night terrors. This sounds like those kinds of screams. My son went through this and it was awful. We knew what it was and we would always rush to try to comfort him. I think comforting was the key to getting him through it. Comforting their child really was the last thing either of them wanted to do. I guess painting and making $300 were more important.
To me it sounded like it could have been just going by how my cousin was at that age, they are horrendous to listen to an can make your heart stop, but not once was she ever left, a few of us would take her once or twice a week just so my aunt an uncle an her older sister (who was at school) could get a sleep because it was every night for a good few months she went through them, unfortunately there wasn't anything we could do apart from comfort her till she cried it out an went back to sleep, but I could never imagine any of us just ignoring it even though we knew what it was

If it is night terrors he's having, then it makes it when worse that they aren't instantly going to him because kids are so distressed an hysterical after them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm calling bullshit on their claim that they take Jackson to the parks and don't film. If they did, we'd see evidence of it in their loyal stan groups. Every single picture of them has Tim's fuzzy balls hanging around his neck, or has his stupid giant film equipment bag.

Reactions: 31
Had to watch to understand and I don't really 😂
Jenn said he was awake before he screamed so was she watching him on the monitor? Then Tim says I know, how did he know he was awake? He must of been making some noise that the camera didn't pick up before that scream.
And tbh they didn't seem phased by that scream which didn't even sound like it came out of a three year old! (It sounded like it was on a film) So he must do it often? That's concerning.
Also, why is he screaming after a nap?! Mine will sometimes be a bit grizzly when she wakes up but never made a sound like that.
He screamed right before she said he's woken. You may need to turn up the volume to hear him, but that's how Tim knew he was awake too

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I didn’t think they were watching him on a monitor.

Just rewatched, Jenn seems more disturbed by the screams than Tim (after she finishes reading the Super Stickers 🙄). Or at least aware of how it sounded on the livestream. Tim is oddly cold. I still think there was some showdown going on between the two of them.

It does seem like something that happens often.

Drop the bleeping nap already!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched the screaming but nothing else. How did Jenn address it when she came back? Did Tim even ask what was up? And for those on the fan groups, has anything been said there about it?

Reactions: 6
Oh that paint color in the baby’s room is awful with that color carpet 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever said that Tim was behaving like a sociopath, I completely agree. He had ZERO concern for his screaming child. It’s like he had it tuned out and wasn’t hearing it. It sounded like something out of a horror film! I can’t bleeping believe she sat there and read off “thank you” for the stickers instead of sprinting off to Jackson’s room to make sure he was ok. And what the hell did she give him or say to him to make him be quiet for the next hour.

Reactions: 22
I'm calling bullshit on their claim that they take Jackson to the parks and don't film. If they did, we'd see evidence of it in their loyal stan groups. Every single picture of them has Tim's fuzzy balls hanging around his neck, or has his stupid giant film equipment bag.
With Jackson’s AP costing $1,488.87, that makes it $124.07 per month.

So his MK train ride cost $248.14, as he’s only been to Disney that one time since AP purchase on 12/2/22.

Maybe they do super stickers to recoup their trash giveaway shipping fees and Jackson’s AP. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Forest said:
Oh that paint color in the baby’s room is awful with that color carpet 🤮
So is the media room!
Wrong color for a LIVE background

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Whoever said that Tim was behaving like a sociopath, I completely agree. He had ZERO concern for his screaming child. It’s like he had it tuned out and wasn’t hearing it. It sounded like something out of a horror film! I can’t bleeping believe she sat there and read off “thank you” for the stickers instead of sprinting off to Jackson’s room to make sure he was ok. And what the hell did she give him or say to him to make him be quiet for the next hour.
she probably passed him off to planny b

Reactions: 7
So is the media room!
Wrong color for a LIVE background
I am kind of confused on why he even painted that wall. I think he said he was going to put some sort of soundproofing on it. Maybe he's just going to put down a layer of clear bubble wrap?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.