The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, grew up with one as well. And yes, Dim has tell tell signs. I think Jen has some tendencies too, but it's clearly Dim who is running the show. I really do feel for J$ because Jen lacks any sort of backbone to keep Dim from ruining his life.
Agree. I think they are both narcissists with control issues. She manipulates them into letting her do nothing while trying to control how the house looks, where they go, Jackson’s play time, etc. Tim has to control everyone, like Jenn’s cycle, Jackson or strangers’ perceptions and experiences. Like for example, taking an item from Adam to show him how it works, butting in at Star Cruiser. I can’t tell who runs the show, so I’m guessing it’s a back and forth power play. I could be wrong, and it’s all Tim, but that is how I’ve seen it.

Reactions: 24
Top Flight Family recently posted their Aulani video. I feel pretty secure in saying the slackers will never be hosted by Disney again. The competition is way to strong. They also did the Kualoa Ranch tour and went to Waikiki

Reactions: 10
I’m laughing at the part of the latest video where she says they are going to put a “montessori-type” area in the baby’s room so he can do things on his own, like pick out clothes, dress himself, get himself ready etc. Is she being serious or was this a joke? Making an area for baby to do that? She has a preschooler that hasn’t been taught to do anything for himself. If anybody needs a section of his room partitioned off for that, it’s Jackson. Like others have said, why didn’t they create a special “big boy” room for Jackson and then give baby the nursery?
I like that she mentioned the baby would also learn to brush its teeth in that “Montessori-type area” by looking in the mirror they were planning to add. Um….your 3-year-old is still getting his teeth brushed by Dimmy on the kitchen counter next to the blueberry sink and his toothbrush is kept in the same cupboard as decades-old crusty wishbones in a ziploc bag….. 🫠

Someone needs to take her phone away from her, she’s living in delusional instagram influencer land except when she’s taking a break to then read Buzzfeed listicles on Olive Garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Agree. I think they are both narcissists with control issues. She manipulates them into letting her do nothing while trying to control how the house looks, where they go, Jackson’s play time, etc. Tim has to control everyone, like Jenn’s cycle, Jackson or strangers’ perceptions and experiences. Like for example, taking an item from Adam to show him how it works, butting in at Star Cruiser. I can’t tell who runs the show, so I’m guessing it’s a back and forth power play. I could be wrong, and it’s all Tim, but that is how I’ve seen it.
Yeah, I'm not laying all the blame on Tim as 100% being the evil ruler here either or solely running the show, who she is fearful of pissing off.
If anything, it's the other way around.

She's dished out PLENTY of crap to him over the years - anything from bitching at him when he was measuring for a new couch and telling everyone he was "single" now to bitching at him for trying not to tell people she was in the bathroom ("people go to the bathroom, Tim") while he was filming to bitching at him on those old podcasts and putting him in his place so much so that even the STANS said it was uncomfortable to watch to even keeping tit in the final edit showing his buttcrack or unflattering images / angles of HIM while she fixes HER photos up to high heaven to nip and tuck every inch of her to even screwing up his bleeping marriage proposal!

They're no angels - both of them. IMHO, though she's more crap than him (and TO him) and she would be nowhere and nothing if it weren't for him. And she couldn't handle even a day or so alone without Tim when he went to KSC and spent the night at the hotel (remember her freaking out on the verge of tears?)

At least, I'll give him that he was the one who started the channel and he was the one who stuck with daily uploads for so so long before she jumped on the "editing" job, whined about anxiety, quit her job, stopped driving bc of a meanie on the road, and started becoming totally dependent upon him (and yeah, I remember the whole "I'm the man, I'll take of you" routine but that's also just chest-puffing talk, IMHO, and she was just FINE with him doing so...) She LOVES being waited on and treated like this by Tim, in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I like that she mentioned the baby would also learn to brush its teeth in that “Montessori-type area” by looking in the mirror they were planning to add. Um….your 3-year-old is still getting his teeth brushed by Dimmy on the kitchen counter next to the blueberry sink and his toothbrush is kept in the same cupboard as decades-old crusty wishbones in a ziploc bag….. 🫠

Someone needs to take her phone away from her, she’s living in delusional instagram influencer land except when she’s taking a break to then read Buzzfeed listicles on Olive Garden.
Pretty sure when she said “his playroom” she was referring to Jackson. I can’t imagine an infant will have a play room, and when she held it up to the wall she said something like “is that about right for him.” But 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 7
I’m laughing at the part of the latest video where she says they are going to put a “montessori-type” area in the baby’s room so he can do things on his own, like pick out clothes, dress himself, get himself ready etc. Is she being serious or was this a joke?
Exactly!!! Like Gin is 3 years late on applying any of these principles unless the plan is for Oliver to feed J and pick out J’s clothes? No doubt this is inspired by some recent Montessori Instagram account browsing and I am so looking forward to what sort of parenting IG tips she decides to try for 5 minutes. But like everyone has noted, Tim is WAAAY too much of a control freak to do child-led or independent anything. Think of the mess! J still wears a bib!!!
---

Pretty sure when she said “his playroom” she was referring to Jackson. I can’t imagine an infant will have a play room, and when she held it up to the wall she said something like “is that about right for him.” But 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I didn’t watch this actual video but it sounds plausible to me to be set up in a baby’s room. IG Montessori parents do set up a play shelf for even infants (for the aesthetic I’m sure) to put their wooden rattles and sensory toys, and set up a mirror/changing area as early as a year old to foster independence from a very young age. There is a whole line of very expensive Montessori furniture (sprout kids) that shrinks everything down to very small sizes for parents who have been IG influenced.

Plus isn’t it way too late to add to J’s playroom? Unless they moved that stuff into storage?

Last edited:
So I guess Montessori isn't good enough for J$ because the method would never allow a pacifier at this age, being hand fed and not potty trained in addition to all the ways these garbage parents have stunted his growth and development.
Of course we all know there's no way in hell either of them have any intention of following through with the Montessori method for Oliver. I hope J$ and another son find a way to bond and be friends because they'll need each other to overcome the egg and sperm donors crappy parenting

Reactions: 19
Exactly!!! Like Gin is 3 years late on applying any of these principles unless the plan is for Oliver to feed J and pick out J’s clothes? No doubt this is inspired by some recent Montessori Instagram account browsing and I am so looking forward to what sort of parenting IG tips she decides to try for 5 minutes. But like everyone has noted, Tim is WAAAY too much of a control freak to do child-led or independent anything. Think of the mess! J still wears a bib!!!
---

I didn’t watch this actual video but it sounds plausible to me to be set up in a baby’s room. IG Montessori parents do set up a play shelf for even infants (for the aesthetic I’m sure) to put their wooden rattles and sensory toys, and set up a mirror/changing area as early as a year old to foster independence from a very young age. There is a whole line of very expensive Montessori furniture (sprout kids) that shrinks everything down to very small sizes for parents who have been IG influenced.

Plus isn’t it way too late to add to J’s playroom? Unless they moved that stuff into storage?
It isn’t for the baby’s room though, she literally says “in his play room” then holds it up the wall and asks Tim if that’s about the right height for him.

Reactions: 3
Regardless, what is likely to happen is that Buddy is probably going to end up throwing his toys at the mirror and shattering it to pieces while having one of his supposed "he wants to sleep more but just can't at this point of his life" blood-curdling scream sessions, causing PlannyQ to pack her bags and fly off into the sunset.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they have another room? Theirs, filming room, Prop and prop junior… maybe she means that area at the top of the stairs? Or that area by the front door? Or that area in the middle of the kitchen floor?

• Haha
Montessori works when done by a PROFESSIONAL & it has STRUCTURE! I know people who went to and taught in Montessori schools. They were great on both sides, but Jennbo thrives on chaos & IG BS! Send your kids to school where they have a chance.

Do they have another room? Theirs, filming room, Prop and prop junior… maybe she means that area at the top of the stairs? Or that area by the front door? Or that area in the middle of the kitchen floor?
They have 4 bedrooms and a loft upstairs. The loft is full of toys for J$ at the moment. I've gotten enough info from here to not watch their latest home slog. As others have said their duplication of J$ setup to a new room is just throwing money away at this point.

Reactions: 8
It isn’t for the baby’s room though, she literally says “in his play room” then holds it up the wall and asks Tim if that’s about the right height for him.
If I have time, I’ll rewatch it. But I thought she was in $liver’s room with the wall decorations for his room when she was describing how they’ll be used in that area of the room for a Montessori area. My apologies if I’m mistaken. I was walking on the treadmill at the time and I turned it off with 5 minutes left, shortly after they were talking about it, so maybe I missed some things.

Reactions: 6
They should just turn Jenn's office into their filming room, since it's basically unused anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Jenn’s poor-little-me persona with Tim on camera is just that…a camera persona. I think she is as tough as nails off camera and doesn’t tiptoe at all around him. In fact, I’d say their fighting style would be straight up aggressive, not even passive aggressive. I also think Tim is a dick, so they are evenly matched.

Reactions: 12
This guy’s my hero!
Even back in 2013, people like him knew what an arse Tim is.

ED4A0628-BB13-460C-BA03-31DC731A144A.jpeg
36E5EE90-CD21-4447-B6A8-301AF80D89BA.jpeg

• Haha
I think she just hesitated in going to check on L'il Screamy because she knew it looked bad form not to, but it also was bad to walk away from their main source of income.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hey, Tim!

Molly (Mammoth Club) just started her channel August 2022. She went to EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts media preview and Disney gave her multiple gift cards to spend.

In today’s MC video (I haven’t viewed it’s entirety as yet cause I had to come here and rub it in your face) Disney has challenged her to see how much she can do in one day.

Disney is totally sponsoring her (she is transparent and says this in the beginning) giving her a hotel room at Port Orleans French Quarters and gift cards. Molly gets no other special treatment. She must purchase Genie+ and wake up early to book her LL/Individual rides like any other guest on property.

I’d really like to see Disney stop encouraging the vloggers. Sure she’s probably one of the best but then hire her. This otherwise just feeds the grifters like TTT or KP. Obviously MC is making more money than they would working at Disney and that’s part of the issue here.

They should just turn Jenn's office into their filming room, since it's basically unused anyway.
Pretty sure they want 2 rooms to maximize the tax write off. They made a lot of large financial decisions near the end of 2021 like forming an LLC , paying off their house and a bit later rezoning 2 rooms in the house as a home office. I wonder if they had someone guide them through all that it seems like a lot for them to think of on their own.

Reactions: 12
I hope that Gideon or Oliver sabatoge their date night on Valentine's day ❤ Jackson would love it too untitled useless human beings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.