The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two days with out the trackless cunts did ginnraffe go into early labor with anotherson cause it's quiet in slackerville mcmansion 😂

---

Throw back to the Aulani trip where they abandoned their miracle child in a van on side of road with strangers..
View attachment 1918628
I still love how it looks like he's thinking to himself, "Yep, so this is my tit hole poser life now."
Timifer standing there with hand on his hips and his muffle micropenis hey Tim are you queer now

---

Timifer bitching like a woman and these two delusional people are bleeping idiots

---

Hey timifer and ginnraffe I'm not a lazy parent as you two turds are I still got up shower, clean the house,cook, laundry while I m out of work due to my injuries also let not forget that I have core memories with my children didn't need a nanny to tag along when we visited the parks hopefully I will be down soon core memories you bleeping land whale.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Fun fact I typed a myraid of search words on the PPP loan filter. And there is someone with Jen's name that got a loan. Only they appear to be a physician in Hawaii so I doubt it's the same Jen. I may have done a double take for a minute though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fun fact I typed a myraid of search words on the PPP loan filter. And there is someone with Jen's name that got a loan. Only they appear to be a physician in Hawaii so I doubt it's the same Jen. I may have done a double take for a minute though.
With that same last name as Tim, not her maiden? That’s crazy

Reactions: 7
With that same last name as Tim, not her maiden? That’s crazy
Yep I just did a search of their last name and it was the first thing that I came up. Almost was like WTF until I noticed said person lived in a different state and actually did something useful for a living unlike Jen. I also searched the zipcode and tried the LLC name (I know it wasn't technically founded until very recently but I still thought it was worth a shot). FWIW even if it was her that loan was about one night's stay in the Roy Disney suite.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I also found awhile back a person w/ her maiden who was a physician in Miami, and I think now works in Tampa.

She may be the one that matches up w/ the article people come across from time to time re: the car accident, bc I believe that her age and the fact that the deceased boyfriend was from So. Fla. matched up w/ the article. And she never married.

Reactions: 11
Jenn sitting on the floor watching Gilmore Girls - she could be editing.
Jenn going to Epcot for food for the gizillionth time - she could be editing.
Jenn having a nanny for their one miracle child - she could be editing.

No new video in 2 days from the trackholes - priceless.

p.s. I agree with @Galaxyprincess - they will do a live today not knowing anything about
the football games. We don’t really watch sports you guyzzzzzz.

Reactions: 20
This has been up for 5 hours. C'mon Ginn, you aren't doing your job properly
1675002914624.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I guess I’m am infamous. I’m shocked they let that post on there so long 😂 I wonder if anyone on that FB thread can see my avatar 🤣

¡Hola Marie! ¿Como estas?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New FARTS vlog...

Dim "It looks like a slow day because there is not a lot of people around Spaceship Earth....turns the corner "30 minutes Holy Macaroni "

---

Ooof them trying to pronounce dishes from Mexico is peak cringe.

---

Neither of them know what makes carne asada...carne asada.

---

Jenn based on my visual first opinion you don't look good either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Its really sad that she practically runs away from Jackson, this is the last few weeks to have him all to themselves, to spend that quality time with him. They really are pure selfish people.
It’s horribly sad. When I get a free moment all I want to do is be with my kids ! Even now that they are grown young adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ginn seems confused that the refried beans dish in Mexico isn't plant based....you dumb bleep, most refried beans are cooked in lard or animal fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wanted to say how this color coded/patterned sticky note makes my teacher/organizing heart happy.
I can’t function without color coding and organizing. My coworkers make fun of me when they see my spreadsheets. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Peeking at the new vid..couldn’t make it past the redneck pronunciations in Mexico, but noticed that the grey is STRONG with Dim’s beard, and his hairline seems to recede more and more all the time.

9D8F910A-7F93-41FD-BFAA-E73D8E1484DC.png

Has anyone here ever done/ could anyone do a side-by-side to show this? Need to be sure I’m not seeing things.

Also, in case anyone needs a new avatar/ accidentally ingested something toxic…here ya’ go:

8AA819A6-7937-4DB1-8EA5-7DDB1117FBD8.png

And the face Dim makes after being forced to interact with STANS in public:

910F4F79-3AF2-4FBB-885A-6580836B2C94.png

You’re welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tried to watch the newest video, turned it off when Jenn started butchering Spanish.. “duel cha de lece”- there is no h in dulce, Jenn! 😂😂. Maybe you should add Spanish for dummies to your extensive reading collection. Also did these two realize they ate cactus( nopales) in their champioñes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In the thumbnail Jenn either showing the size of her brain, how much she cares about Jackson or the size of Tim's erect penis...
IMG_20230129_105813.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why is the witch being brought along to Epcot?

Oh, right another festival. So she can stuff her fat face. Again.

What a nice family day. Oh wait, no kid as usual. Was Ginn giddy without him?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.