The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Jennā€¦because we all know you actively read hereā€¦

your ā€œupgradeā€ ring is so damn ugly. It must be the cheapest, lowest quality, cloudiest diamond to ever exist. It doesnā€™t sparkle in natural daylight but itā€™s probably also covered in your grease šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I hope Tim spent a fortune on it and got scammed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve just seen that Ordinary Adventures has a video out of the Disney 100 Celebration in Disneyland. Tim was jealous enough of Adam being there - what state is he in now heā€™s seen theirs?

And I see their Super Nintendo video has had 665K views in two weeks, numbers Timbo can only dream of.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I imagine there are a lot of conversations in the Tracker household like this:

Tim: "Can you watch J$ for a few minutes?" / "Can you help do the dishes?" / "Can you help prep the baby room?"

Jenn: "I CAN'T. I'M NESTING"

Tim: "Okay...well I'm heading out to try new foods at Disney for the vlog. See you in a few hours"

Jenn: "Grab my shoes. And tell the nanny she's staying late to put J$ to bed"

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Tim: "Can you watch J$ for a few minutes?" / "Can you help do the dishes?" / "Can you help prep the baby room?"

Tim: "Okay...well I'm heading out to try new foods at Disney for the vlog. See you in a few hours"

Judging by the state of the house, I very much doubt anyoneā€™s doing the dishes. And the only person who looks after Jackson is the Stanny. I donā€™t believe for a second that Tim is a doting father that spends time with his child, he only ever does things with him for the camera. You only have to see how gleeful he is when heā€™s not with Jackson.

Reactions: 14
016D6305-8452-4540-AFA3-8DB753F377E9.jpeg

Imma just leave this here. But I bet a Blobfish has better manners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Ask FREsā€¦.and ye shall receive!

Yeah, itā€™s hilarious how she always wears that backpack just because it has rainbow straps. Does she seem to think that bag will help them get back on media?

It just reinforces that sheā€™s homophobic, because what sane person would think, after the shame of being called out for being racist and homophobic, that the solution is to wear a rainbow bag, as if it cancels it out? Itā€™s the same when they have the DisLifeofOurs family in their videos, as if showing theyā€™re with Black people somehow proves theyā€™re not racist.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, itā€™s hilarious how she always wears that backpack just because it has rainbow straps. Does she seem to think that bag will help them get back on media?

It just reinforces that sheā€™s homophobic, because what sane person would think, after the shame of being called out for being racist and homophobic, that the solution is to wear a rainbow bag, as if it cancels it out? Itā€™s the same when they have the DisLifeofOurs family in their videos, as if showing theyā€™re with Black people somehow proves theyā€™re not racist.
Hey don't forget they also looooooove BLACK Brew Bros coffee! Love it! Love! Much love, so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are there not any foreign language requirements in Florida high schools? Itā€™s obvious neither of them ever took a Spanish or French class.

Of course, based on their English skills or math skills or history knowledge one might argue theyā€™ve never taken any of those classes either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

But...isn't J-Cash already down for bedtime at 4pm? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I

I think Jennifer has the terms ā€œnestingā€ and ā€œhibernatingā€ confused

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.