The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, don't get me started on this video trend of making disgusting food just for views. What a waste of food. At least I hope it's a waste and they aren't really eating it. Call me an old fuddy duddy but this "look at me and how far I can go doing crazy things" stuff on SM is a bit out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First watching paint dry and buying happiness. What stupid thing will they do next?

And I am totally on board with them changing her conception date to go on a cruise.

If she said wedding anniversary date (for conception I assume? Gross she'd over share that) well that is June 17th per this live:

1675203378413.png

That puts the due date as Mar 10, 2023.

Reactions: 11
I guess I don't get it, but once you get the "pesticides" and "outside stuff" (or whatever Jenn called it 🙄) off the blueberries and it's now on the surface of the (dirty) sink water, aren't you just taking the berries out of the sink through the dirty water before transferring to the container? Isn't it just going right on it again? 😂

I could understand if you get a little container with the machine, run it, then the machine drains out and you rinse. I don't get when she says that now they transfer the blueberries to her new containers. Huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe they’re talking about putting a big piece of artwork over the baby’s crib! If there are any half-decent stans out there seeing this, message your idols and tell them not to be so pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The second art piece has to be $280, not $80. The $80 one is 12"×12" - the one they showed Jenn lift up had to be bigger than that, 23"x23" and $280.
[They complained the Target mirror was too small for this same wall they put this art on, and the Target mirror is 20"x20". 😄]View attachment 1925440

They also had the $160 art piece shipped from Boca Raton to their house they said. I am sure that wasn't free. 🙄
I'm scared to ask... is that all for the baby or J$'s room?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else wonder if she knows that maybe she’s having twins and there’s a girl in there or is she just still hoping that it will come out and be surprised with a girl
I admit, that thought has crossed my mind more than once. It would explain why they bought a second crib and why she's enormous already. But then I'm not sure she'd be able to keep that knowledge a secret. Lord help everyone if she's having two babies, though...
---

Even if I scrubbed the ever living crap out of my sink I wouldn't wash fruit directly in it. I always use a bowl. Also, the fruit will go bad if you wash it all up-front and do not eat it within a day or two. I only wash what I plan to eat that day. But again, this is for Jackson so they don't give a tit.

Reactions: 19
I wash my vegetables and fruit in a separate bowl with water and vinegar. Even though I clean the hell out of my sink, I couldn’t imagine using it as a bowl. I am also sick of this social media trend of making stupid meals that won’t be eaten just for clicks and views it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 23
I did notice that he had a bruise on his chin on the Disney Springs video. Maybe he fell and hurt himself... I don't know when that was filmed - before or after the scream..
I think he mentions in the beginning of Disney Springs portion it was filmed January 29th so this was filmed before the screaming. However maybe he screamed like this when he originally hurt his chin and they are like meh it won’t be that bad. No rush.

Also, Jenn standing in grey tank top saying we are going to bed. See you in the morning. Then cut to next day at Disney Springs. Still in grey tank top (the bed time one seems to be under the top one with buttons) 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they are putting the blueberries in the sink that has so much bacteria!! 🤢 You know the blueberries are for J$ so they don’t care. It’s great that they don’t have pesticides, but I think all that tit in the sink is worse!! Couldn’t they have put them in a bowl or something or it only works in the sink?
I’ve never in my life seen somebody wash their fruit like this. Truly disgusting.

Reactions: 15
I'm scared to ask... is that all for the baby or J$'s room?
It was two pieces of art for the baby's room. $280 and $160. 3 stuffed animals, $75-$85ish also for the baby and a fake Battleship game, supposedly for J$, which was $20

This does not count the 2 mirrors, rainbow and other stuff purchased at Target for the baby's room.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim really showed his true colors on the live last night. As somebody said, the mask came off. I think Jenn is a crappy mother but now I can’t help but wonder how many of her problems come from Tim’s controlling behavior. She had to bleeping get Tim’s permission to go tend to their screaming child. What?!?! And it was very obvious that he did not approve of her leaving the room to check on Jackpot. He was downright pissed and made it known that her priority was the chat and stickers, not their son. Maybe he doesn’t allow her to drive? Maybe nothing she does lives up to his standards, so she quit trying? Maybe that’s where her passive aggressive hurtful remarks come from? He has made her so dependent on him that she’s literally trapped. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not feeling sorry for her in the least. And not making excuses for her. She’s a grown woman and should be taking responsibility for herself and family, but gotta wonder what is truly going on behind closed doors. After watching things unfold last night, Im seeing things in a new context and I feel their problems go so much deeper than we think. The sociopathic look on his face is still creeping me out.

On a lighter note, did anybody else catch Tim getting snarky (not in a funny way) when she interrupted him for the millionth time with “real quick…” haha! He was something else last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watched the live and listened to the screaming. This is bullshit. Children who have woken and are still tired do cry, but it’s a whiny cry. This was either fear or rage. Either way, I have no words. A natural, loving parent would be heartbroken to hear their child in that much distress. It’s instinctive that you go to your child. But we’re talking about the trackers here. It’s all about the super stickers. Tim was completely distracted after that because he knows it has shown what a complete and utter failure he is as a father. At least she had the decency to go and see what was happening. Someone could have been trying to kidnap him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am constantly perplexed by the money they spend. Are they really bringing in that kind of cash with YouTube?? I’m genuinely asking. Do we have any semi-experts at YouTube revenue here because I NEED to know how they continue to spend the way that they spend. I’m assuming this delivery and hospital stay will also carry a hefty price tag?

for fucks sake my husband has pretty decent insurance and we still have a $5,000.00 deductible. My knee surgery is going to end up costing that and then some…and I need it on both knees 😞. How the duck are these two absolute idiots staying afloat financially?! Even with a paid off house…they still have carrying costs…

Reactions: 28
I just watched it again. I don’t think she had to ask permission to go. I honestly think it was a power-play and he was doing a “I am not gonna go check on the kid this time you are going to get up and freaking do it you lazy witch” and so he came and purposely sat down at the computer and started reading the computer to make her get up and do it. I still think it was a tit move on his part, but it was crappy for both of them to not run to him. I also think the only reason she got up to go check on him is because she knew people in the live could hear him.

Reactions: 30
It was two pieces of art for the baby's room. $280 and $160. 3 stuffed animals, $75-$85ish also for the baby and a fake Battleship game, supposedly for J$, which was $20

This does not count the 2 mirrors, rainbow and other stuff purchased at Target for the baby's room.
HAHAHA. I'm not laughing at them; I'm laughing at the morons buying pretend stickers that fund this crap. We spent a literal fraction of that decorating our baby room and got plenty of compliments on it.

Reactions: 13
I am constantly perplexed by the money they spend. Are they really bringing in that kind of cash with YouTube?? I’m genuinely asking. Do we have any semi-experts at YouTube revenue here because I NEED to know how they continue to spend the way that they spend. I’m assuming this delivery and hospital stay will also carry a hefty price tag?

for fucks sake my husband has pretty decent insurance and we still have a $5,000.00 deductible. My knee surgery is going to end up costing that and then some…and I need it on both knees 😞. How the duck are these two absolute idiots staying afloat financially?! Even with a paid off house…they still have carrying costs…
I feel like they have a secondary income somehow when he was talking about investing in bitcoin a couple years back maybe he did hit it big before bitcoin went back down

Reactions: 7
Hey Jenn you are a worthless piece of tit and Timifer same thing goes well also untitled cunts

Reactions: 8
Jenn cares so much about social status I'm surprised they didn't try to commission Banksy to paint a picture of a Rivian car wearing Coach sunglasses and a Gucci Mickey sweater eating at Remy’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe they’re talking about putting a big piece of artwork over the baby’s crib! If there are any half-decent stans out there seeing this, message your idols and tell them not to be so pathetic!
They have (or had) a large piece of art over Buddy's crib. I think it was a picture of whales. They didn't care about his safety, why start now?

Added: Went back to make sure. Dim says it was made of plastic so it’s ok. They also have a shelf with stuff on it not too far away from the crib. Living in California, this stuff is an automatic no, but maybe Floridians have a different mindset.

2CEDD438-E885-4F87-A2D0-EEDF40041862.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.