The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly the scream and lack of concern is bizarre. Another thing that really gets me is the “rushing.” Maybe if they didn’t cruise and go to Ahhhhlani they would’ve had time to paint? The fact they could keep a straight face while saying they’re “busy.” Whose fault is that Trackers? Most people who WORK can manage a vacation and some home tasks. Especially before a child comes.

Just what in the ever-loving duck do they do all day? They are completely unable to deal with life. It seems to be getting worse and worse, and Prop2 is about to pop out. They’re fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am in camp nanny was not there. I swear these two make the worst choices at every turn. There was no reason that live had to be done right then. Tim could have painted and Jen could have played with Jackson. Then they could have done their digital panhandling after Jackson went to bed if they needed their $300 so badly but no they want that time to watch their shows so instead of sacrificing their personal free time, they decide to force their kid to stay locked in his room for hours alone, led to believe he is supposed to want to sleep all those hours even though he will be forced to go to bed in just 3 short hours and probably also gets little physical exercise to burn off his energy. Also what were these two bumbling idiots doing for the first several hours of his nap? They didn’t put him down at 345. They wasted a bunch of his nap time doing lord knows what.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m wondering if Jenn and Tim would have survived if YouTube hadn’t turned into an income for them. They can’t survive with a nanny, one preschooler, and maybe the equivalent of one flexible, at-home job. How would they have dealt with a job Tim had to go to (we know Jenn wouldn’t have worked post-kids)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The other reason I think B was there- Jenn never says she got him back to sleep & she quits watching the monitor. They have never told that child no & so I bet when he got up and B said no you can’t go in there he freaked out.
I also think it’s why Timmy boy couldn’t be bothered. He knew his hired help would parent his child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think the kid has been locked in his room and screams like that when he is ready to come out and can’t open the door. I think Tim knew that was going to happen and didn’t want to do the live and was painting just to be stubborn. I also think his reaction was a big “I told you this would happen” to Jenn. Jenn requires constant attention so she had to do the live because Tim was busy. I don’t think Planny B was there, I think Jenn waddled in, gave the kid his iPad and waddled back out.

Reactions: 22
I think the kid has been locked in his room and screams like that when he is ready to come out and can’t open the door. I think Tim knew that was going to happen and didn’t want to do the live and was painting just to be stubborn. I also think his reaction was a big “I told you this would happen” to Jenn. Jenn requires constant attention so she had to do the live because Tim was busy. I don’t think Planny B was there, I think Jenn waddled in, gave the kid his iPad and waddled back out.
That is along the lines of my first impression. Tim didn't want to do the live at all and told Jen something along the lines of ok, but if $J wakes up YOU are taking care of it.
When I first played this after their live was over my husband was in the room. He doesn't give two shits about watching T&J but when the screaming began and Tim just stood there without a care in the world, my husband was pissed off. He watched with his mouth open in shock that Tim wasn't running to get to his child who was letting out blood curdling screams. Those screams were like nothing I ever heard from just an "over tired" child.
I sent the beginning clip of the incident to my daughter who is mother to 2 toddler boys just to see what her reaction was. She said the same that we all have said...what kind of father just stands there and doesn't care at all? I can only compare it to sociopathic-like behavior.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Not to discount Dim's lack of response to the screams, but it wouldn't shock me if he knows J$ does this for attention since he seems to be the only one who could somewhat qualify as a caregiver to him, and Ginn being as useless as she is has no idea that J$ could scream or react that way.

Reactions: 18
So what's going to happen when J$ screams like that and wakes $liver up after it's taken hours to get him to go to sleep? These two are in for a huge awakening. Tim is going to California when things get back to "normal". So 16-18 years? They are both clueless and not in the first time parents sort of way, they are clueless to adult life.

The thing is, that $250 or so (after YTs cut) they made yesterday is nothing to them because of their excessive spending. That's not even a Target trip. It's not even 1/4 of what they spend on the Disney Springs shopping day.

Why don't the stans see anything wrong with what happened yesterday? That's something I truly don't understand. Marie? Help us out here?
---

Not to discount Dim's lack of response to the screams, but it wouldn't shock me if he knows J$ does this for attention since he seems to be the only one who could somewhat qualify as a caregiver to him, and Ginn being as useless as she is has no idea that J$ could scream or react that way.
I agree, and it reinforces something I've said dozens of times, they have absolutely ruined that child. They have set him up for failure and life isn't going to be easy on him.

Reactions: 25
I’m wondering if Jenn and Tim would have survived if YouTube hadn’t turned into an income for them. They can’t survive with a nanny, one preschooler, and maybe the equivalent of one flexible, at-home job. How would they have dealt with a job Tim had to go to (we know Jenn wouldn’t have worked post-kids)
I don't think there would have been kids if they remained low level you tubers with real jobs.

Reactions: 23
The more lives these two do, the more chances for them to lose control and say/do something that finally kills their channel. Dim is on a razor's edge of frustration/contempt for his family it's eventually going to come out even worse than his screaming $JProp reaction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@peteykirch sorry for off topic but do you remember where you got your Sonny Eclipse print? I was at Festival of the Arts last night and searched a ton of the booths but didn’t see it and I would love that print ( and the Three Caballeros)

Reactions: 6
@peteykirch sorry for off topic but do you remember where you got your Sonny Eclipse print? I was at Festival of the Arts last night and searched a ton of the booths but didn’t see it and I would love that print ( and the Three Caballeros)
I got it at the Odyssey building. I think they shuffle what they have on display based on the artist that is visiting that week. When we were down there Dave Perillo who made the print was one of the artists they had meeting in person, so he had an entire section of his artwork in the Odyssey building.

Reactions: 7
That was absolutely the scream of a kid locked in his room. How do I know you ask? When we first moved into the house we live in now, the handles in the house were wonky/broken/not cared for/junk and somehow during one nap the lock on our sons room decided to latch. I didn’t remember this story until my husband reminded me. The guttural/terrified scream and him pounding on the door must have been something I wanted to block out. But yeah when I showed my husband the clip he was like “oh tit remember the time that happened to *our son*”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I got it at the Odyssey building. I think they shuffle what they have on display based on the artist that is visiting that week. When we were down there Dave Perillo who made the print was one of the artists they had meeting in person, so he had an entire section of his artwork in the Odyssey building.
Gah the one place I didn’t go look lol. i will go back this week and try again. Thank you! I am obsessed with Sonny!

Reactions: 4
People throw around the term soundproofing, but likely they'll put up something like this:
View attachment 1923604
Which is really to control reflections and absorb some high end. But, if they really want to soundproof, they need to build a decoupled room within a room. Put a layer of heavy neoprene all around, then build the room inside that and make it solid, don't screw it to the outside walls. Also, ideally you have two doors with rubber seals all around and about a foot in between to air gap it.
Or, there are also tracks you can hang over the drywall to hang a new layer of drywall, again giving it an air gap. That's way more expensive and definitely the way to go if you really want soundproofing.
If J$ has taking to automatically screaming like a banshee (which would explain their nonchalant response to his screeching) to get attention (even negative attention), then I can see why they no longer take him to the parks anymore. Never know when he will decide to have a meltdown. The kid has literally been an ignored prop for 3 years. A doll to bring out and parade on camera and talk at then put away. If his coping mechanism is to act out and demand their attention by screeching like a banshee then these two asshats are going to be in for wild ride with J$.

Reactions: 26
She said in a recent video, new years I think that they did a pregnancy test the day they went to Disney outlets loaded and there are 2. one loaded the 7th July and the announcement was in August unless there was a massive delay then the baby is due at the end of the march. The other Disney outlet video was uploaded the 8th May so that means the baby would be here or coming very soon. I understand wanting to keep certain things secret but they are the ones putting it out there.

Reactions: 8
J$ still in nap at 5:00.
Clearly the scream and lack of concern is bizarre. Another thing that really gets me is the “rushing.” Maybe if they didn’t cruise and go to Ahhhhlani they would’ve had time to paint? The fact they could keep a straight face while saying they’re “busy.” Whose fault is that Trackers? Most people who WORK can manage a vacation and some home tasks. Especially before a child comes.

Just what in the ever-loving duck do they do all day? They are completely unable to deal with life. It seems to be getting worse and worse, and Prop2 is about to pop out. They’re fucked.
They should have had this nursery done a while ago. And all the concern over taking time off? Tim could be out now banking videos so they would have content to release after the baby (resort tours, tours of parks or individual lands, restaurant review that aren’t Olive Garden, evergreen kinds of stuff). They do zero planning and they’ll get screwed by the YouTube algorithm bc of it.

Reactions: 16
I realise I'm a little late to share my feelings on this latest fiasco, however I really needed to.

Firstly, I didn't watch the live, just scanned the comments here, to get an idea of what happened. If I had of realised there was a 'live'
I would have been there in the chat, adding my 'two pennies worth.'

From what I can gather, this took place around 4.00. I.M.O. I don't think 'B' was there. Surely if she had been, at that time of day it would have been suggested that she take J to the park, or some other outdoor activity. If not, surely she would have been playing with him in his playroom, with all his arts/crafts, or the plethora of toys they indulge him with.

I reckon they put him down for his nap slightly later, with or without a sleep aid, in the hope he would sleep through.
I did, just now, go on to YouTube and listened to those screams. I have to say, it's really upset me, and so felt compelled to come here. As you know I just prefer to stick to my Limericks these days! No Limerick for this debacle.

To me Tim seemed really awkward and embarrassed. He tried to put on this calm persona, but I felt it was all 'smoke and mirrors.' Paddling like a duck furiously under water.
I wrote down a comment he made, think this is correct, " He's at a point in his life, where he wants to sleep longer, and he doesn't." I don't 'buy' that ridiculous statement for one minute. Anyway, I thought they mentioned he wouldn't be napping as much, as he was older. Lies, and more lies.
Their whole life is built on some kind of fantasy.

They are terrible, terrible people, and worse parents. Can't something be done. Sorry to have gone on, but I am very upset about this.

Reactions: 33
I agree, and it reinforces something I've said dozens of times, they have absolutely ruined that child. They have set him up for failure and life isn't going to be easy on him.
Jinx. And I thought I might be off base stating this exact thing for quite a while.
I call it “THEY have BROKEN Jackson”

I too believe Jackson was locked in HIS room.
Had he been outside the media room, and its door was locked, we would have heard massive banging. Jackson is good at plummeting DJ, which she doesn’t correct, so we know he has that skill down pact.

Because of this and J$’s non-socialization with other children I have major concerns for the safety of Prop2. Only time will tell how they handle life with an out of control toddler that they created and a newborn.

It’s also going to be interesting and fulfilling (cause the Unwell3 did try to warn him) to see Tim deal with the monsters he has created with all HIS enabling and controlling behaviors. HE has no one to blame but himself!

Be proud, Tim. You are now the father to THREE children! All of them you royally screwed up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.