Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
I forgot to add, how does a tiny new born and two delightful little girls not make you happy that you say you want to make your family and yourself happy again.
And he says hes taking time to fix the family,the family is fine,its the house that needs fixing(well cleaning)??LOL
Plus just seen his live on fb,and hes going on about how we would all obviously know that hes accepted the money so he can help another family that has been in a fire.Oh just fuk off with the 'I help so many people bullshit',U took the money as its 50 fucking grand!!!And yr house only needs a clean and abit of work,so yr buzzing for xmas this year with that kinda doe in yr pocket,you greedy bastards!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bennycs

Chatty Member
For me it's the let's doing things for people/ charity but everyone has to know we are doing it so people can tell us how brilliant we are. Yeah doing things but it would be more heartfelt if you didn't brag about it.
I hate this about people on TT. Lawrence even brought it up on that argument with don'tholdback.

There are people who do things for others everyday and don't seek out attention for doing so. It's not doing it for the good of others if you constantly feel the need to brag.
What the hell 🤦‍♀️
That is quite possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen.

Imagine him taking his shirt off in the bedroom with a lady.

'What does your tattoo mean?'
'It's a family off tiktok who ram mobility scooters into eachother.'

Their cult is actually creepy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omg his rant on facebook 😭🤣🤣🤣 he thinks people are hating on him and his family because he’s more successful than them 😭😭
Who tf would be jealous of him, he isn’t successful, he’s just a lazy fat sack of shit who won’t be able to provide for his family now that the tiktok money is drying up. I feel sorry for his family, he is a narcissist and Jess should take the kids and leave!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
And she rang Nick who was equally obnoxious.
Also managed to leak his fucking number 😹😹😹 god she is so thick, I lose braincells listening to her bang on.

Fiat punto posted 11hrs ago on gumtree matching the exact description of the one in the police article from this morning, complete with dent in wheel arch 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Mook

The fact that he is the contractor is fucking WILD. So he’s made 50K from the gullible and now he’s making money from the insurance. Nah mate this is ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Angry

Mook

So he wants to build a set where he and other ‘creators’ can film. It’s so that his next house doesn’t get trashed the way the last one was. I mean, he says he had finished doing it up but it was an absolute shit tip, piles of crap and rubbish everywhere inside and out. Let me guess who these other ‘creators’ will be - Lawrence, Mel, Alfie, Sare, Manley family etc. So they all stood to profit from this house fire. I genuinely think they thought that that the Go fund me would make a lot more, I mean, 3.3 million followers and they made give or take 50 grand? I reckon they thought it would be about half a million or more. You wouldn’t be able to build a good set with zip wire etc for 50K. The fact they haven’t found the people who did it suggests to me it’s an inside job, the police probably know who did it but are gathering enough evidence to make their arrest. It’s only a matter of time before the truth comes out.
we’ve seen a whole other side to the people recently, they are not who they portray themselves to be at all. They’re greedy, immoral, ruthless and spiteful to anyone who dares ask questions. They think they’re above their followers and above the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mook

He was even planting the seed that this @dontholdbackofficialbkup was responsible because he is obsessive! Classic manipulator. Deflecting the blame onto someone else. Pretending to cry, talking about how he was paying for a funeral, begging for sympathy, saying he was staying off to protect Jess. If he was so concerned about protecting his family he would get the fuck off his phone and hide them from the world until he was sorted.

At what point does someone intervene and keep his family safe?

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I saw some of the Facebook live last night, Jess looked really on edge in that house and even said she felt paranoid. She was then in the girls room and was saying it’s such a mess, showing the girls ruined clothes and Nick said something like ‘Alright Jess stop going on about it now we need to move on from stuff like that’ which ok, they do need to move on but for now that’s her way of dealing with it, she’s going to feel frustrated like that and he’s telling her not to? It’s like he totally disregards everyone’s feelings but his own. It’s alright for him to moan about stuff though or come on tik tok and say that’s his way of coping!

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Long term Tattle lurker who feels the need to have 'my2pworth' on this idiotic family ...
Why on earth would you decide to do a back to basics rebuild when you've got a newborn and 2 kids on school holidays shacked up in a hotel room. Funny how it's taken him ages to get jobs done in the house and yet the so called builder needed Dan to do majority of the work. The house was a shit tip before the fire, yet he reckons he can do the full lot in 9 months. He gave up his job as a builder to spend more time with his family and to do tik toks, yet chooses to waste time rebuilding a house he doesn't intend to live in.
This stinks of pure and utter greed and deception!

happylou

Chatty Member
It’s becoming the nick show 😏 he just craves the attention I don’t even find him funny he’s just a prick in a sweaty vest … the fact nobody wants to be in his videos speaks volumes . Never known anybody bounce back so fast after a fire like he did . But let’s face it all the freebies and money he’s made he’s laughing all the way to the bank and his stupid fans are to blind to see

VIP Member
How cringe is this family mind! filming the sad song leaving montage and the interview and it didn't even last 24 hours, all now all of a sudden he has found strength from somewhere to carry on!!!! Just goes to show how fake he is!

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Their fans are acting like they’ve died. Notice they’ve kept their profile. They’ll be back.
I am blocking anyone with the Smithy Profile picture or that does duets I know they would not be my sort of people. I was wondering who is the Talent agency who has The Smithy family on the books, I wonder how they support a man who is so reckless with his pranks at the risk of anyone in his way. Oh and also if they are really looking at a gated private road trust me the GFM will not be enough unless you have money from another source who knows.

mrslh

I’m seriously pissed of with this family and the idiotic fans . People are saying it’s fine that Jess is holding a baby whilst he’s driving not in a seatbelt if the idiot crashes or slams on that baby’s gonna be dead ffs what is wrong with these people

Need new thread guys any suggestions

the smithy family #3 took The go fund me purchased a Audi Q7 . Back on tiktok so nobody forgets about them

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I get what you are saying but Nick isn't the first person to video at a funeral or take photos. Not so many months ago Ashley cain and his partner did the same thing at their daughters funeral they posted pictures and videos but I suppose that's different is it they even posted their daughter as she was fighting for her life all over Instagram, and you could tell that baby was struggling. but because its the smithy family they get hate for it. Its a new era now where people take pictures and videos of everything you cant just point out like he is the only person to do that. And I think he knows Jess better than anyone so I'm sure he knows how far to push to get Jess on camera. That was a traumatic experience for them to go through and in doing what Nick is doing he's trying to show the children and Jess that you've got to dust your self off and carry on. I don't agree with the loud horn but as for the driving illegally you might want to check every profile on tiktok as again he isn't the first I'm not defending the actions but again there are a lot of people doing the same thing unfortunately
What an utter cop out. Nick is in a relatively privileged position, adored by many, young and old, on a very current and open platform. He is being called out on problematic behaviour and should absolutely own that, saying other people have done similar does not excuse it at all!

He has made a choice to sell himself and his family to the general public. His dubious and often downright dangerous pranks and odd behaviour have had backlash, yet rather than apologise he has created a narrative where he is a victim, blaming trolls and one vocal individual in particular, all in attempt to protect his own ego and keep the gravy train running. That behaviour has huge implications for the people who look up to him and also for his own energy and his family’s wellbeing. It is very worrying that people like yourself are unable to identify or acknowledge this!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Looks like Nick is trying to derail the police investigation. I think his y fronts are getting to hot now and it won't be long before it all hits the fan.
Exactly, it’s so dodgy. The police finally put out a statement saying help us find this car and on the same day he puts out his own ‘evidence’ and says go after this bloke in a high vis and these two completely different cars.
He is so clearly trying to deflect attention away from that fiat punto, it is all so suspicious.

Notnice

Wtf is this? I must be the only person on the planet who thinks tiktok is full of absolute morons and never bothered with it. I stumbled across the Smithy family on Facebook after the fire and decided to some digging on here and various other places and all can say is wow... look what happens when you give chavs money and fame.

I wouldnt wish a house fire on anyone but why is the bloke so over joyed and ott about it? The constant videos? Most of the house looks like it can be cleaned, re-painted, new carpets perhaps, uts not as devastating as his making out. If you donated money to them, you need your head looked at. There's a lot more worthy causes then a weird tiktok fame hungry family and their INSURED house and car. How absolutely absurd.

Mook

I can’t actually believe my eyes and ears at that Facebook vid of him saying people don’t like him because he has drive and has done well for himself. People don’t like him because he tells lies, demonstrable lies. Mate, you’ve been exposed, your life is a mess, do yourself a favour stop telling lies, get off social media and take care of your family. You’ll make money from your insurance job on your MIL’s property so you don’t need to plaster your family over the internet when there are supposedly people out there wanting to burn your shit to the ground.
The whole point of moving from building to social media was so you could spend more time with the family yet you take on the job of doing up the full house? Will that not take you away from your family? There’s more holes in your story than a fucking sieve!