Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happylou

Chatty Member
Just shows how dangerous social media can be . They have made thoasands from a house fire that only really had some smoke damage . it was never their house it was her mums also her mum offered five thoasand for any information so they ain’t short on cash . Meanwhile a women died in a house fire near me whole house burnt to the ground and leaving newborn twins behind makes me sick what nick has done . They don’t need that money and People donated to fix the house yet they have gone on to rent a bigger house ….. scum if the earth and the followers are worst anybody who comments something that they don’t like and they jump on you and bully you disgusting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Sare is saying her eyebrows are like that because of cancer...I'm sorry to hear she has been through cancer as I would be for anyone going through such an awful thing, but c'mon, you chose to have them tattooed on in that shape & style. You could have had them done softer & not so harsh looking.

Also, I can't believe I used to like Lawrence, funny how they change once they have a big following. All those cult leaders are vile, money grabbing bullies.
I can't stand any of them.
They think they own TikTok, it's a bloody stupid app ffs, grow up and get a life and earn your money by hard graft, not by begging and selling cheap merch to the gullible fools who follow you!!

• Heart

Mook

There is a big group of them that think they own TikTok who have loads of (thick) people who hang on their every word. Their content is shit and they can’t handle any type of criticism. So I’m glad don’t hold back is saying what loads of people think.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've unblocked that woman Sar who works in the corner shop, watching her suck that lollipop is vile. She really is a attention seeking woman I can't hardly stand to watch her antics.

MJW

Chatty Member
Dontholdbackofficial..I really like this guy he speaks about the Smithy's and also posted a message he got from another guy called. Rightguysaldi something can anyone grab it
The amount of grown ups fucking about on thst app is frightening.

Scroll through any time of day and it's the guy Nicholas clarifying something or the bedsit dweller king ian stuffing his fat face or some guy in Swansea shouting at tiktok and twitch.
Everyone of them needs their hard drive checked.

• Haha
Why are they so shocked people have an opinion or are questioning them? They’ve put their life and family on social media for everyone to see! All this constant lying, fake persona, trying to remember what you’ve said and defending yourself wil surly take its toll soon and it’s only a matter of time before he snaps and his true colours show 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 14

mumaof2boys

Jess reminds me of Colleen Rooney, putting up with shit because she doesn't want to leave the lifestyle, not to say he's Wayne... he's a lying, money grabbing wanker.. maybe a bit like Wayne, he does like granny's (Sare) ;)

• Haha

82anonymous

I honestly don't see why so many love them. Yes at the start they did some wonderful things. Like the Christmas gifts for kids and the Easter eggs for the kids. It was lovely. Everyone could get behind it because they used their platform for something good.

Now it's nothing like that. All they care about now is getting more and sheep to follow them and in turn that gets them more money.

I definitely do not believe for a minute that they are giving away their money to charity. Nick need to provide evidence of that. I dont belive people's words I belive in their actions.

Nick has proved that he is nothing more then a clout chaser. He pulled everyone in on the charity stuff and the anti bully wall.

Now all they do is show huge dishonest actions. The fire has way to many holes in it. Then we had the disgraceful behaviour of him and jess with the disabled trolly. Let alone all the other stuff they get up to.

Way to many people are turning a blind eye to things just because they did some nice things a while ago. You cant do that. That's exactly what they want you to do. They want you to feel guilty for judging them because they did something good a couple of times.

Yeah Jimmy Saville did loads of nice things as well but we don't just forget about him raping kids for 30 years because he gave away some of his money children's hospitals.

The Smithys need taking down. Its one area on here where I will agree with dhb. They're toxic for this app and they really are milking their followers young and old.

• Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
Jack and his gf must be the most boring, uncharismatic paid of thickos ever. They can barely string out full sentences

82anonymous

Its so funny reading through the comments on the videos that "isthatyouhah2" account is posting.

The amount of Smithys sheep that keep posting with the same come back. Not to me though as I've not commented in ther. "You're just jealous" "you're irrelevant to the Smithys" "If you don't like them just block them they have done nothing to you"

Yeah thats not how this works you idiots. We do not care what any if you sheep have to say. We don't want criminals that commit arson and fraud to be allowed to walk our streets. They might not care but the rest of us do.

What would have happened if the fire had actually caught the house aswell and then taken the next house with it and killing someone. Don't say that never happens because it damn well does.

See while they sit there with their heads up Nicks arse because they actually think that Nick cares about them at all, the rest of us in the real world want justice to be served on those responsible for a crime.

"Jealous" not a hells chance in that. He is a disgusting person. I dont go around setting fire to my stuff and then taking money for it. I also don't feel the need to play around with equipment that's designed for disabled children.

Don't dear say Nick and Jess didn't know better because nobody told them. What an idiotic statement to make. We are all taught right from wrong as kids ffs. Let alone as adults.

It takes a fair bit to make me angry but this bunch of Smithys sheep lately are pushing me over that edge. How any adult can defend this faimly I will never know. Its seems for that lot morals only apply if you're not a Smithy, otherwise its just do what the hell you want.

I really hope that "isthatyouhuh2" has some luck with the police. This family needs taking down and who ever is running that page has my full support in doing so.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Let’s hope for his benefit and his families, police do find a real lead with their investigating for further cctv etc and the guys are caught. I’ll hold my hands and say I was wrong, but until then coming back so quickly doesn’t look good. I don’t know why he is saying ‘it looks like we’re hiding etc’ no normal people take a break he is addicted to social media and that’s a big problem.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Dontholdbackofficial..I really like this guy he speaks about the Smithy's and also posted a message he got from another guy called. Rightguysaldi something can anyone grab it

• Heart

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Even those donating are asking questions he won’t give an explanation . He’s a scam artist so wrong honestly
And didn’t local tradesmen offer help? And they turned it down! He needs to come clean about what he’s actually used the donations for

WilmaHun

VIP Member
He should be arrested for using his phone/camera whilst driving (latest vid)
Also is it a pre-record or has he got a new car? Hmm
He should also be arrested for crimes against fashion due to that fucking vest

• Haha

nat15

So he is gonna be doing the building work himself then....tell me it wasnt an insurance scam again 😒

mumz

VIP Member
It’s good to see that a lot of comments on his videos are calling him out now - instead of kissing his arse.
Agree x
People are asking questions, it’s not hate ,
I won’t take the gofundme, hang on I will take the gofundme but I will give to charity, hang on, I will pay my car finance off first and book into a hotel, The house isn’t condemned. It’s smoke damage, Once the house insurance pays out, the owner, the mother in law is appointing him the as the builder to restore it. Win- win?
Then also about the way stories are changing faster than the wind.
Then about, I’m coming off Tiktok, hang on I’m back I won’t let the haters win, hang on I’m coming off Tiktok, can’t deal with it anymore, hang on I’m back doing what I love, hang on I’m coming off TikTok. How many times can a grown assed adult cry so publicly online? £££££££££
As predicted after the crying video, This morning we have the upbeat one. Talk about going around in circles

..... and now in todays video he is liking everyones comments, never done that before, great tactic reconnecting with his audience. How can sheeple not see this?

Last edited: