Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatEarrings

Nobody who watched Keeping Up Appearances was jealous of the character Onslow and they definitely aren’t jealous of the real life version of him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ItalianVe

WHEN WILL HE CHANGE THE VEST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. PLEASE NICK!!!!!
They should feel embarrassed those dramatic videos for a 3 day break😂.

• Haha

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
I forgot to add, how does a tiny new born and two delightful little girls not make you happy that you say you want to make your family and yourself happy again.
He’s a fat lazy slob. The tik tok money is all he cares about so he doesn’t have to do a proper job! They only had that baby for content anyway.

• Haha

Queenbee3

Just need to rant. It keeps boiling my piss. That he keeps saying he’s lost his house. 😡 he hasn’t. Ffs. It’s smoke damage from the CAR. Yet all his little Minions keep saying he lost his house and he can’t go back. Yes he can. Get a gate on the front of the house with a lock. Don’t park a car right by the house. I’ve been through it. (Mistaken identity) and I’ll never park a car right by the house again. I couldn’t go on anything by my attention went to my husband and kids who were also hugely affected.
sorry need a rant.

I’ll be sat right up front with a bowl of popcorn, watching in delight at that freak ready to implode 🤣🤣
7A6D7335-4318-41A4-902F-1992A3494CD4.jpeg

I’m in 😂😂

Mook

He’s getting desperate now. Why would he care what a small account is saying about him. It’s just an opinion and everyone is welcome to their opinion, just like he is. It’s not toxic or trolling to ask questions. He admitted that he lied and that he was driving around in an illegal car. He clearly said in an earlier TikTok that it has passed its MOT If he lied about that what else has he lied about?

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Didn’t say it was bullying?

How is it his fault? Because he has a big following on TT? So you’re justifying this as your reason to hate him? You’re going to need to get use to the fact that some people earn their money through social media! I mean, it is 2021!! & who wants to be working a boring 9-5 job these days? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t take advantage of the £££ if you woke up one morning to a huge following 😂

I think it’s quite clear that no-one here is ‘hating’ this family for their following, they’re questioning Nicks actions and behaviours that he is documenting on a very public form.

That ‘big following’ of people pay their ‘wages’, so these social ‘influencers’ have a responsibility to ensure the content they create doesn’t cause harm… to others or themselves!

Nick is an adult, he has to take responsibility for his own mental health and for his family’s safety. His ADHD is not to blame for his shit decisions, and certainly doesn’t make him incapable of making healthy, positive choices.

It is his ‘fault’ because he has cultivated this ‘following’ and made it a ‘business’, it’s their whole life. He could log off and go to the job centre or fall back on his existing skill set, but he won’t because he wants to maintain the lifestyle TT has brought.

Give me my 9-5 any day of the week, where I don’t have to exploit my children or document my every move to pay the damn bills.

Mook

The Smithy Family bubble has burst, more and more people are questioning what the hell is going on. If you’re on TikTok follow @dontholdbackofficialbkup - he is speaking truths and Nick has set his thick army onto him. All he is doing is raising questions. Nick has even spoken to him by video call. Why would the Smithy family even entertain him and speak to him, smacks of desperation. They’re doing everything they can to silence him. If they’re innocent why would they do this, just leave it to the police to find the perpetrators, get off social media and look after your family, they’re clearly hurting badly because the actions of some idiot/idiots. Don’t cry about being in a hotel, rent somewhere new and start again, get them stable and settled instead of fighting with people on tik tok!! Not normal behaviour!!!

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Aldi guy blocked me, raging I couldn’t go on the live lol I’m a 30+ woman, but love scrolling through TikTok! There are some really creative, funny, talented people on there, but I hate families who exploit their children on social media and cash in on it by taking advantage of those who don’t seem to know any better.

Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
He thinks people are jealous of him, fucking hell do me a favour mate, who in their right mind would be jealous of that wannabe!!

He is telling people he doesn't want to be part of the drama yet he is the one causing the drama 🥴

Angry little man isn't he and calling the police stupid, he really is a special kind of twat isn't he?! Delete the app if it's causing you that much bother for heavens sake.
He won't tho because no app means no £££'s

I don’t live too far from them and tbh there’s not many gated community locations in this area and the ones that are here are luxury, no doubt they will come back to film a house tour of wherever they’re staying as it will be a massive step up from what they was living in.
I never followed the smithys, I don’t tend to follow families like theirs who do the utmost to prank each other or be funny, however I followed them once the fire occurred, especially as they live in the same borough as me, I’m not too sure this was an insurance scam, however the fact they initially said they WOULDNT take the go fund me money and now have said they are taking it seemed a bit suspect to me but nothing too serious, what does make me substantially suspect is the fact they’re deciding to leave social media because in my mind you don’t post untold amounts of videos about the fire etc then decide to go cold turkey, it makes me wonder if they have come to the realisation that IF (and big if because it’s not something I want to accuse them of) they stay off social media no one will be aware it was an insurance scam, especially as they’ve decided to take the go fund me money now, when insurance should pay them out, so in hind sight I don’t think taking the go fund me money is suspect, and I don’t think leaving social media is suspect, but doing both those things together is VERY suspect. They could have left social media and used the insurance payout, they could have stayed on socials and shown people how they’re spending their donation, but to take all that money and then decide to exit social media, that just doesn’t sit right with me, seems very suspect, almost like they do have something to hide.

• Heart

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
His break lasted long 😂.
He's cracking under the pressure. You have to have a very good memory to be a good liar.
I said all along if he stays away from tiktok for a week I’ll be shocked.
he can’t even get his own story straight.

Gap insurance isn’t for a windscreen. If he’s insured a windscreen replacement excess is maybe
£100-200 max. He’s pulled out the funeral care for sympathy.

he’s saying about people cause it brings him more attention. He and his cult of followers act like he’s so innocent and can do no wrong. Brainwashed.

people told him to turn off comments if that’s what the issue is.But if he did that he wouldn’t be getting the views and money.
so sad tiktok means more to him than his own familythe windscreen was badly damaged that’s dangerous. But he doesn’t care.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wow so he's pocketing 50k of donation money and he'll pocket from the insurance because he's been appointed as the contractor, he is going to earn a pretty penny from that.
No wonder the cunt is stood there smiling!!

Viral.69

Nick, nick, nick..... after everything that's happened, why did you feel the need to put your 2 daughters in front of that house in their full school uniform, for us all to see? Definitely not the actions of a man "looking over his shoulder"

• Wow

Bennycs

Chatty Member
My god. I've been reading this thread since the fire and it's so good to see so many doubting, if not the family, then at least Nick.

He truly reminds me of my abusive ex. Butter wouldn't melt in front of people, but something sinister lurking underneath.

At first I thought the fire situation was a bit iffy, but now I'm convinced he's involved in some way. He protests way, way too much. If that had happened to me, I'd be too preoccupied with worry that they might do something else and I'd focus on protecting my family. Instead, he makes rant videos about people having a negative opinion. Why? Because he's guilty and is scared to death he is found out.

Also, his story has changed about a million times, his excuses keep changing and the constant attempts at emotional manipulation such as the ADHD thing or calling anyone who doubts him 'sick' really speak volumes to me.

As a side note, I dared to put a slightly negative comment on one of their videos earlier and the abuse I got was insane 😂 Fortunately I'm thick skinned and laughed it off but my god, their cult members are rabid and unnerving.

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
I think he knows the police are into him! He’s so aggressive, he says the app is to stop him getting addicted to other things. How about concentrating on poor Jess who’s a shell of a woman and getting f her some help!’
Because Jess unfortunately is not his main priority 😢 his main concern is raking in as much public money as his scabby hands can get, as well as posting crap for all his minions. Sad sad little man

• Sad

BeccaHow

Chatty Member
I have always thought he was a Traveller.That would explain how he could pay rent for a year.
He can pay rent for a year because the naive,vulnerable,rejects of society have been fed their bullshit and raised 50k for them!The front of the house took the brunt ffs,its needs a good clean and abit of work.not 50ks worth of fuking doe.Its a fucking joke.

Reactions: 17

RedEd

He’s full of shit so many comments calling him … seems people finally see it for what it is scam gone wrong watch how fast he deletes that video he did on the last video that got hate then he put one of the kids on to divert it
Haha I'm absolutely in stitches at someone calling them ' the iffy family ' 🤣🤣 😂 love it

• Haha

Smiclk

His break lasted long 😂.
He's cracking under the pressure. You have to have a very good memory to be a good liar.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Also where he kept deflecting the blame on to others. In the last video he done. He mentioned about people from his past etc. Wantig to get back at him. It starts from 1min55 or so. That’s suspicious in itself. (Had to crop video as the whole thing was too large to upload.
View attachment 680055
In other words he is getting riled because people are waking up to him and he is throwing his dummy out the pram he wants to carry on breaking the law and be the big I am and nobody say anything.

• Heart