The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Do you think the fire was an inside job?

• Yes

Votes: 314 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 140 25.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 104 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here https://tattle.life/threads/thesmithyfamily-tiktoks-most-idiotic-family.12867/

Tiktok family known for silly pranks and genuinely stupid videos.

They have recently had a fire at their home. Some tattlers believe it is an inside job for an insurance scam, whilst others are more sceptical of this. One thing that is for sure is that their behaviour since the fire has been odd. Jess is clearly heartbroken and devastated. Nick on the other hand has continued to post video after video - would you really be focusing on tiktok if your home had been on fire?

nick keeps claiming the family home is destroyed and will take a year to resolve, but actually most of the house is untouched by fire, just has smoke damage which needs cleaning. The front of the house took the brunt.

There have been GoFundMes set up which at first they claimed they weren’t going to use but have now backtracked.

There is cctv footage on the old thread which shows the fire being started

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Their fans are acting like they’ve died. Notice they’ve kept their profile. They’ll be back.
I am blocking anyone with the Smithy Profile picture or that does duets I know they would not be my sort of people. I was wondering who is the Talent agency who has The Smithy family on the books, I wonder how they support a man who is so reckless with his pranks at the risk of anyone in his way. Oh and also if they are really looking at a gated private road trust me the GFM will not be enough unless you have money from another source who knows.

Reactions: 16
Who the hell would want those twats moving into their gated community?? They’re so filthy and flee ridden, that it would turn a beautiful community full of hard working people into a dive! It be like “oh look the clampit family have arrived” I’d cry 😭😭🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They wouldn’t last 2 minutes in that’s gated community, the residents will drive them away! Who wants weeds in their rose garden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was wondering who is the Talent agency who has The Smithy family on the books, I wonder how they support a man who is so reckless with his pranks at the risk of anyone in his way.
Baffling that their brand of chaos is even considered ‘talent’. Social media families are so problematic, worshipped by children and vulnerable adults with cognitive and social impairments. Guaranteed the Smithy’s will be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have always thought he was a Traveller.That would explain how he could pay rent for a year.
Yes you’re right, he has that “look” about him. I can picture it now, sat outside his caravan on a deck chair, string vest on, with holes, a can of beer or white lightening cider in his hand, fag in the other, dog tied now by his side, yelling his head off at some kids who are playing ball outside his camper 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It is such a massive, blatant publicity stunt! They will be back in the next few days/weeks with a flurry of "We're back" cheesy, cringy, fake videos!
I can't comprehend how people are so naive and gullible as to be drawn into it all. I've never followed or liked them. Always popped up on my fyp with their feuds with Dauth Unicorn and stupid pranks.
The majority of these tiktokkers are lazy, arrogant and have become far too big for their boots. Smithy's, Cole and Abbie, Eden Harvz.
The Smithy Warriors are like a cult...Most are young, vulnerable or just plain thick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am blocking anyone with the Smithy Profile picture or that does duets I know they would not be my sort of people. I was wondering who is the Talent agency who has The Smithy family on the books, I wonder how they support a man who is so reckless with his pranks at the risk of anyone in his way. Oh and also if they are really looking at a gated private road trust me the GFM will not be enough unless you have money from another source who knows.

Nomis Talent. Or lack of it his has his pal Lawrence I charge 14 quid a mug on his books as well.

It is such a massive, blatant publicity stunt! They will be back in the next few days/weeks with a flurry of "We're back" cheesy, cringy, fake videos!
I can't comprehend how people are so naive and gullible as to be drawn into it all. I've never followed or liked them. Always popped up on my fyp with their feuds with Dauth Unicorn and stupid pranks.
The majority of these tiktokkers are lazy, arrogant and have become far too big for their boots. Smithy's, Cole and Abbie, Eden Harvz.
The Smithy Warriors are like a cult...Most are young, vulnerable or just plain thick!!

The 3rd one is the biggest fan base I think 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I've unblocked that woman Sar who works in the corner shop, watching her suck that lollipop is vile. She really is a attention seeking woman I can't hardly stand to watch her antics.

Reactions: 15
Omg I forgot about the darth unicorn feud! That was hilarious, he was one of the few people who’s actually openly disagreed with them and called them out. He reckoned he was getting death threats off the smithy fans in the end

Reactions: 9
Omg I forgot about the darth unicorn feud! That was hilarious, he was one of the few people who’s actually openly disagreed with them and called them out. He reckoned he was getting death threats off the smithy fans in the end
Yes I saw bits of that,it's terrible people cannot speak what they feel freely without getting threatened with violence.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.