Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Omg he goes on and on and on and on! He’s just so aggressive!!
I think he knows the police are into him! He’s so aggressive, he says the app is to stop him getting addicted to other things. How about concentrating on poor Jess who’s a shell of a woman and getting f her some help!’

Reactions: 14

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I don't get the £16k car thing.

I worked in car insurance many moons ago but due to it being arson and there being CCTV, police investigation etc..... the insurance would likely pay the entire cost of the vehicle.

Now I know that the cost of the vehicle and the outstanding finance might be different but not £16k.....

As soon as he backtracked with the 'I'm giving the go fund me to charity' and then 'I'm getting paid to do the work'...alarm bells started going off.

The incident would be that traumatic, you wouldn't WANT to be doing the work on the house. But nah, if old Nick can profit from it... pay for materials only and pocket the rest then he's happy isn't he. Plus £50k in go fund me, plus £10k's in Tiktok videos etc due to the constant videos for attention.

It will all come out in the wash. Just like Lawrence the Sexual predator!!!!

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
So people are going out to work to pay tax for peoples benefits only for them to give it away? 😡😡😡😡. Sorry if I sound like a karen but come on that's ridiculous

slmapg

VIP Member
They need shutting down, taken off media and the insurance should refuse to pay out if he’s doing the work…..money grabbing skanks

Reactions: 13

happylou

Chatty Member
Sare already on one this morning on live saying Zak must have deserved it apparently people don’t just hit someone for no reason……. Does the same thing go for the lads who burnt nicks car then ????

• Wow
  • Sad

Viral.69

Toxic Tic Toxic Jess sounds like one of those talking dolls. Regards any GFM people keep saying 50 Grand but I bet it's a hell of a lot more than 50 they were given. Why do they hate DHB so much it's like they want to gag him because it's all getting a bit uncomfortable and the Warriors are way too thick to see it all.
They way they were trying to deflect when talking about a cult comment that was made, to then try and turn it around and say us fine Tattlers are the real cult. No nick, you know exactly what you're doing and it works, judging by all the "I love your family so much" and "I wish my family was like yours" comments from the blind sheep *cough* I mean "warriors".

Hi nick by the way 🤣

And please, no more Jack and Amy in your videos. They both have the personalities of a house brick.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
So Jess obviously wants to stay off social media, she obviously doesn’t really want the kids posted yet he can’t respect that enough to stay away himself because he’s ‘addicted’. Addicted to what? The attention? The free money he’s getting from it? Disgusting that he’s disregarding Jess’ feelings and still carrying on

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You can't second guess this idiot. Wakes up on his daughters birthday and goes and gets himself a latte and pops to the old house hoping to get back before she wakes up 🙄 What's more important yourself, the smoke damaged house or seeing the excitement on her face! Put the fuxking kettle on which costs less and put your family first you money grabbing selfish disgraceful embarrassment 🤯

Smiclk

Harps on about ignoring the negativity etc etc yet continually makes videos about it. Have a day off pal it's boring. The woe is me act is wearing thin.

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
He honestly thinks he is untouchable. I hope he gets his comeuppance.
The people who donated money must feel like mugs, I am convinced he definitely had something to do with it. He will slip up soon

82anonymous

Save that for Jess you freak 🐭🐭🐭🐭
He has always creeper me out about the way he behaves around Amy. Like he mega flirts with her. Its bloody disgusting. She is 16.

I really can't see what Jess see's in him at all. He is definitely punching above his weight thats for sure.

But then Jess does have that squeaky voice. If I have to hear her scream Nick once more I think I will actually cut my ears off with blunt spoons.

mumz

VIP Member
Nick, nick, nick..... after everything that's happened, why did you feel the need to put your 2 daughters in front of that house in their full school uniform, for us all to see? Definitely not the actions of a man "looking over his shoulder"
These same 2 girls who were so traumatised by the fire. Its not good taking them back to the scene of the trauma just before school starts. Not many schools with red uniforms. Hate to think the girls safety has been compromised because of this. Looks like he wants sympathy over safety. So sad

MagicCat

VIP Member
Because he has ADHD, as if that isn’t hard enough for him to manage he’s got idiots all over TT speculating false accusations about him, the fire, the way he makes a living and the GoFund Me (to name a few). That would be quite frustrating to anyone let alone when you have two grown men bitching about you to a large audience of people. It’s becoming frustrating just seeing these videos constantly popping up on my FYP! If people don’t like this family, block them!! 👍🏼
Regardless if he has ADHD or not, if you don’t want people asking questions, having an opinion etc. Don’t plaster your life all over socials. People who have donated to his GO fund have every right to question what he is doing with the money. He craves the attention in my eyes and secretly loves the drama. I don’t follow him as I think he is an idiot.

Didn’t say it was bullying?

How is it his fault? Because he has a big following on TT? So you’re justifying this as your reason to hate him? You’re going to need to get use to the fact that some people earn their money through social media! I mean, it is 2021!! & who wants to be working a boring 9-5 job these days? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t take advantage of the £££ if you woke up one morning to a huge following 😂
If it’s job, then he should be able to take criticism like we all have too in our jobs. I’d rather have my privacy than a huge following. They want the adoration without any questions. Life isn’t like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrslh

I don’t I mow how you do threads but we are four pages over now so definitely need a new thread

The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and nicks running out of money .

• Haha

ItalianVe

Hope Nick buys a notepad with his go fund me money so he can keep note of his lies 🥴. His car “passed its mot” but now he’s calling it illegal

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Surely he's not daft enough to put these boys in the headlights if they didn't do it.... Just like he's not daft enough to blow a air horn near his newborn. Or drive without seat belts. Or play in a disabled trolley kind of daft 🤷‍♀️😏
He really is the gift that keeps on giving 👍🫖

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Anyone who donated to that go fund me has been ripped off. Kids and adults alike in this country are homeless and starving and these balloons are lapping up 50k?? Whoever would rather donate to this family than feed a starving kid ? Something wrong with their way of thinking.
Read a comment on a video from a self proclaimed lone parent on benefits who stated she had donated her ‘last’ to the fund and they could spend it how they liked because she loved them and the brightened her day. Sad.
He has apparently paid off the finance so he could get a new car. He’s doing the work in the house and getting paid for it via his mother in laws insurance . Fell in shit and came up smelling of roses.

• Angry

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Because it certainly to light that he left doors unlocked on the car it can by law void the insurance. It maybe the case the insurance company have told him to do one.

Whatever the case maybe. As much as I like the others, there is something about nick that just stinks and I dont mean the nasty vests.
Which screams 'planned job' to me. I'm sorry but it does. The man is unhinged, prepared to do ANYTHING to make a bit of coin.

Regardless, he would still be entitled to an insurance payout as the victim of a crime and he wouldn't have invalidated his insurance....\

However, my guess is that his case is sitting with one of the fraud teams they have in the insurance companies due to the publicity and nature of the claim and it would be a looooooong investigation.

But jumping the gun and paying £16k for a car... the man is insane.

I feel sorry for his mother in law. Imagine working hard to buy house for your daughter to marry some fucking Neanderthal and him to takeover your house and call it his own..

Mook

I’m genuinely baffled how anyone can find them entertaining 😂
The stuff people write on their comments are unbelievable, someone just wrote “you’re the best family in the world” fucking hell man 🤣

• Haha