Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

82anonymous

I don't think he's punching she is as bad as him, no wife does not know what's going on to that extent. I want to see them both cuffed and taken to jail they have sponged of the vunerable long enough.She is sat up there in that new car has been living the life including a holiday to the seaside and now they are in a very nice home and she does not ask how comes, even before the fire swimming pool in the garden, and he says he gave up work to spend time with the family, very nice if u can do it.
Oh I agree with all that. I was talking purely from a looks and personality perspective.

On a side note. Is your tiktok tripping out. Mine flashed of and on and now my notifications won't show. It tells me I have them but then nothing. Not even old ones. Its like a new account its driving me mad. Only just started doing it in the last 10 minutes or so.

This is all I'm getting at the moment. Restarting the app hasn’t helped either 🤔

Screenshot_20210822-184545_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
Kicking off right now on Dontholdback's live stream. Nick's having a barney with that Adli Review bloke :LOL:

Think Nick's been drinking..shits getting to him
People were saying that in Lawrence live just niw. Lawrence said he’s never known Nick to drink. He stopped his live to call Nick. Waiting to see if he goes live again after the call

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
They definitely removed it last night?! Or was that just me who couldn't find it 🤣
I’m sure it was removed as well, either it was reported and they appealed it so now it’s back up or they put it on private and then unprivated it this morning

mumz

VIP Member
The Smithys have over stepped the mark big time. There is nothing for them to hide behind with this one.

Tiktok and Facebook should ban them for what thy did yesterday. Utterly disgraceful behaviour.
He just said the 2 guys who did the scaffold prank match the care fire people description