The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no chance his break would last long. He cares more about tiktok than his family.
I said when people were crying that hes leaving that it’ll be a week max. Got slated by his fans. Sure enough was right. People said they’ll leave tiktok if he does. That’s just insane if a stranger leaving means that much to you.
I think that says more about the Mental Health of his followers which is obvious anyway.

Reactions: 7
Is he making out he knows who’s done it? Or someone’s been arrested? Caption on his video is something like enjoy freedom while it lasts.

Reactions: 4
He should be arrested for using his phone/camera whilst driving (latest vid)
Also is it a pre-record or has he got a new car? Hmm

Reactions: 11
How cringe is this family mind! filming the sad song leaving montage and the interview and it didn't even last 24 hours, all now all of a sudden he has found strength from somewhere to carry on!!!! Just goes to show how fake he is!

Reactions: 16
How cringe is this family mind! filming the sad song leaving montage and the interview and it didn't even last 24 hours, all now all of a sudden he has found strength from somewhere to carry on!!!! Just goes to show how fake he is!
As if it's not bad enough trying to keep them blocked plus fan pages, now followers seem to be flooding Tictok with their rubbish. I'm spending more time on FB and Instagram at least I can avoid the cult

It’s crazy. If they were having a weekend off tiktok fine do that. But no need for the dramatic leaving posts. Their fans acted like they’re never coming back. I said all along they’ll be back soon. They didn’t delete the account after all so that speaks volumes.

He really is pathetic, that leaving montage was cringeworthy. What a complete tool!! I’m actually embarrassed for the fake lying twit

He really is pathetic, that leaving montage was cringeworthy. What a complete tool!! I’m actually embarrassed for the fake lying twit
hahaha they did a full on ‘interview’ and everything, it really is pathetic! It’s very telling that Jess and the kids haven’t been in the recent ones, I think she has put her foot down. I do actually think she is innocent in all this. He is the ‘brains’ of the outfit (which says a lot 😂)
Time is ticking, the police must be close to making an arrest for the arson surely!

I also can’t believe how embarrassing that old Sare is badly miming to songs that she doesn’t know the words to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jess obviously wants to stay off social media, she obviously doesn’t really want the kids posted yet he can’t respect that enough to stay away himself because he’s ‘addicted’. Addicted to what? The attention? The free money he’s getting from it? Disgusting that he’s disregarding Jess’ feelings and still carrying on

Reactions: 13
If I was a fan before I would not be now, the whole thing has been planned out, the farewell speech, the hugging and singing sat on the bed everything and reality is they never went anywhere. Oh and the cash is still pouring in no doubt.

Reactions: 3
He should be arrested for using his phone/camera whilst driving (latest vid)
Also is it a pre-record or has he got a new car? Hmm
He should also be arrested for crimes against fashion due to that bleeping vest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He should also be arrested for crimes against fashion due to that bleeping vest
No of course he doesn’t! It’s the same bloody one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 smelly bugger that he is

Edit.. i’m so sorry I replied to the wrong post 🙈 sorry x

• Haha
Their followers are a cult of thick arse lickers 😂
It's like a cult who don't do personal hygiene 🤣some have better stubble than I have and that's only the women 🙄🤡

So Jess obviously wants to stay off social media, she obviously doesn’t really want the kids posted yet he can’t respect that enough to stay away himself because he’s ‘addicted’. Addicted to what? The attention? The free money he’s getting from it? Disgusting that he’s disregarding Jess’ feelings and still carrying on
My guess is all that lovely money coming in for doing sweet f. A.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shows he priorities when he can’t even spend a week away from the app just to give he family a break.

Reactions: 2
Jess reminds me of Colleen Rooney, putting up with tit because she doesn't want to leave the lifestyle, not to say he's Wayne... he's a lying, money grabbing wanker.. maybe a bit like Wayne, he does like granny's (Sare) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess reminds me of Colleen Rooney, putting up with tit because she doesn't want to leave the lifestyle, not to say he's Wayne... he's a lying, money grabbing wanker.. maybe a bit like Wayne, he does like granny's (Sare) ;)
That made me laugh 🤣

It’s crazy. If they were having a weekend off tiktok fine do that. But no need for the dramatic leaving posts. Their fans acted like they’re never coming back. I said all along they’ll be back soon. They didn’t delete the account after all so that speaks volumes.
The bbc article I saw also implied they were leaving social media for good. If I remember rightly the comments were less than on their side about selling their privacy for money because it’s bit them on the arse (assuming they had nothing to do with it…)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.