The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped watching purely because I don’t want to feed their lifestyle. If each and everyone of us just stopped watching their content, we’ve done our bit in not funding whatever it is they do.

Reactions: 9
I’ve stopped watching purely because I don’t want to feed their lifestyle. If each and everyone of us just stopped watching their content, we’ve done our bit in not funding whatever it is they do.
Definitely, even hate watching and sharing counts as engagement

Reactions: 4
The smokey voice supporter asking for a bung why she not ask the leader if she needs beer.

Wtf is this? I must be the only person on the planet who thinks tiktok is full of absolute morons and never bothered with it. I stumbled across the Smithy family on Facebook after the fire and decided to some digging on here and various other places and all can say is wow... look what happens when you give chavs money and fame.

I wouldnt wish a house fire on anyone but why is the bloke so over joyed and ott about it? The constant videos? Most of the house looks like it can be cleaned, re-painted, new carpets perhaps, uts not as devastating as his making out. If you donated money to them, you need your head looked at. There's a lot more worthy causes then a weird tiktok fame hungry family and their INSURED house and car. How absolutely absurd.

Reactions: 15
Wtf is this? I must be the only person on the planet who thinks tiktok is full of absolute morons and never bothered with it. I stumbled across the Smithy family on Facebook after the fire and decided to some digging on here and various other places and all can say is wow... look what happens when you give chavs money and fame.

I wouldnt wish a house fire on anyone but why is the bloke so over joyed and ott about it? The constant videos? Most of the house looks like it can be cleaned, re-painted, new carpets perhaps, uts not as devastating as his making out. If you donated money to them, you need your head looked at. There's a lot more worthy causes then a weird tiktok fame hungry family and their INSURED house and car. How absolutely absurd.
This is what I can’t understand when it first happened I really felt for him but his videos are weird and not normal. Why is he so happy sitting in the car or in house? Why did his family have a garden party the day after.?

Reactions: 7
I notice on the newest video from them showing Nick jumping into the sea, there's backlash from "fans" saying its irresponsible jumping into the sea from a pier. Gotta say i agree.
I thought they were taking a break, yet they are trying anything to stay relevant.

Reactions: 7
I notice on the newest video from them showing Nick jumping into the sea, there's backlash from "fans" saying its irresponsible jumping into the sea from a pier. Gotta say i agree.
I thought they were taking a break, yet they are trying anything to stay relevant.
while number one fan sits begging a beer no shame

To be fair non if that group have any shame Lawrence has been outed and his posts are starting show his true colours, the smithy family are just idiots and as for the woman with the stupid bloody tattoo we'll what can I say lol

Absolutely, open water is so dangerous, so many people drown each year in the UK.
He’s a bleeping moron, most of his fans are kids who could potentially copy his stupid, risky behaviours 😡😡

Do you know what peir they were at?

Reactions: 1
Do you know what peir they were at?
I dont know which pier im afraid. I can't believe he has posted it, how many will go out and do the same thing whether they are a good swimmer or not, its still dangerous!!! I will report it.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely, open water is so dangerous, so many people drown each year in the UK.
He’s a bleeping moron, most of his fans are kids who could potentially copy his stupid, risky behaviours 😡😡
8 deaths due to water in one weekend near me

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Has the vid been deleted?

Reactions: 1
Has the video been deleted. What's with his white vest? Does he think he's Bruce willis. He's loving all this attention now with his house. It's boring and cringy

Guys have you seen zacjackk story's exposing the messages from Lawrence to him?! I really believe him and the messages are disgusting like forceful and if it was a man saying this to a woman it would definitely be a police matter

Reactions: 9
Guys have you seen zacjackk story's exposing the messages from Lawrence to him?! I really believe him and the messages are disgusting like forceful and if it was a man saying this to a woman it would definitely be a police matter
Oh my…it’s all come out now!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.