The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they aint stupid enough to try and flog the car on the same day that it's been identified as an interest by the police. I'd be hiding it or burning it out 🤦‍♀️ This family are a special kind of special with the shite they come out with 🤥🥴🤑
the seller is ‘victor’ could be someone they know.

Reactions: 4
This doesn't seem to be some randoms from tiktok doing a "prank gone wrong" If he (Nick) has nothing to do with it personally then I'd say it's some kind of revenge from his past personal life, when it first happened everyone thought it was a couple of teenagers being stupid but since then it's all got messy, will be interesting to see if the Isthisyou guy comes up with anything new.

Reactions: 7
So nick, new face of crimewatch, says it’s a zafira and a Ford Focus… where does the punto come into it?

Reactions: 6
So nick, new face of crimewatch, says it’s a zafira and a Ford Focus… where does the punto come into it?
Looks like Nick is trying to derail the police investigation. I think his y fronts are getting to hot now and it won't be long before it all hits the fan.

Reactions: 11
I was 90% sure about Nick being involved before but now it seems to me that he 100% was.

For one thing, he either changes or exaggerates aspects of the story at random.

Secondly, he'll say one minute that they've been quiet, when we all know they've done videos saying 'we've got them.'

Thirdly, if they had footage of the faces as they claim, then surely that's case closed?

What really gives it away for me is the way they act. He over-acts and keeps repeating 'you're sick in the head if you think anyone is capable of this.' People are capable of it, it's been done before and will be done again. They both love to say 'i don't understand the mentality...' catchphrase too.

Total frauds and money grabbers in my humble opinion and the only reason they can't be quiet and leave the investigation to take its course is because he's tit scared that people are on to him, so he's over compensating and acting overly angry in panic.
I agree with everything you have said.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Nick is trying to derail the police investigation. I think his y fronts are getting to hot now and it won't be long before it all hits the fan.
Exactly, it’s so dodgy. The police finally put out a statement saying help us find this car and on the same day he puts out his own ‘evidence’ and says go after this bloke in a high vis and these two completely different cars.
He is so clearly trying to deflect attention away from that fiat punto, it is all so suspicious.

Reactions: 15
Why would they go in two cars it doesn't make sense. I think the lion king is getting worried

From Nicks crime watch video surely they can see the number plates of the 2 cars because you can see other cars number plates? Or am I being stupid?

also on the DHB live last night they said that where they parked to Nicks house it’s an 11 minute walk but it took them 3 minutes according to times on the CCTV…I don’t know how true this is nothing seems to be adding up.

I'm really bad guessing people's ages especially men's, but I thought Nick was 40, he's only in early 30s. Guess the stress & panic is aging him.

Reactions: 10
Also didn’t realise that Jess is managing director of The Smithy Family LTD. Why isn’t Nick?

• Wow
From Nicks crime watch video surely they can see the number plates of the 2 cars because you can see other cars number plates? Or am I being stupid?

also on the DHB live last night they said that where they parked to Nicks house it’s an 11 minute walk but it took them 3 minutes according to times on the CCTV…I don’t know how true this is nothing seems to be adding up.
the bridge where they walked from is not an 11 min walk. It’s 3 mins. The cars parked were on the next road.

Also didn’t realise that Jess is managing director of The Smithy Family LTD. Why isn’t Nick?
i checked this, he is listed as director on an old company afew Years back my guess is that company went bust hence Jess now having to use her name.

If he is posting videos is that not likely to interfere with the police investigation and therefore could nullify any potential outcome......

Also a lot of people are saying the high vis logo which can be made out via their Facebook page is probably a builders/construction company which speaks volumes. This wasn’t trolls or hate it was clearly someone he had ripped off at some point.

Reactions: 8
This video just came up for me and I just cannot, how do the women in this family put up with nick? Might be different if he actually pulled his weight and helped provide for the family as well, except he doesn’t, he’s just a lazy sack of tit.

Reactions: 2
the bridge where they walked from is not an 11 min walk. It’s 3 mins. The cars parked were on the next road.

i checked this, he is listed as director on an old company afew Years back my guess is that company went bust hence Jess now having to use her name.
Thanks for answering the questions I had 😊

Reactions: 3
I still don't understand why he said that one of them was seen filming the "prank" when clearly you can see that either of them was filming?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.