The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to ask I'm having trouble keeping up but has jess announced she's leaving tt?

Reactions: 3
I might be wrong but was he in a fiat multipla because of the 3 front seats . Have the police release the statement as I can’t find it
It's on Twitter

They should do Fans Only then we won't ever have to see them.

Reactions: 4
Just had a pm from isthatyouhah2. If you see the account "Isthatyouhuh3" Its not him. Its a copy cat account. Please do not follow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she rang Nick who was equally obnoxious.
Also managed to leak his bleeping number 😹😹😹 god she is so thick, I lose braincells listening to her bang on.

Fiat punto posted 11hrs ago on gumtree matching the exact description of the one in the police article from this morning, complete with dent in wheel arch 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was 90% sure about Nick being involved before but now it seems to me that he 100% was.

For one thing, he either changes or exaggerates aspects of the story at random.

Secondly, he'll say one minute that they've been quiet, when we all know they've done videos saying 'we've got them.'

Thirdly, if they had footage of the faces as they claim, then surely that's case closed?

What really gives it away for me is the way they act. He over-acts and keeps repeating 'you're sick in the head if you think anyone is capable of this.' People are capable of it, it's been done before and will be done again. They both love to say 'i don't understand the mentality...' catchphrase too.

Total frauds and money grabbers in my humble opinion and the only reason they can't be quiet and leave the investigation to take its course is because he's tit scared that people are on to him, so he's over compensating and acting overly angry in panic.

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen this

ok can’t share it they’ve clearly stopped that but it’s on their Facebook page shows life ctcv etc

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20210825-220731_Facebook.jpg

Nick said they have a photo of the high vis jacket and it has the logo on it last night in that video then posts this tit and asks for help 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Also managed to leak his bleeping number 😹😹😹 god she is so thick, I lose braincells listening to her bang on.

Fiat punto posted 11hrs ago on gumtree matching the exact description of the one in the police article from this morning, complete with dent in wheel arch 👀
Hmm interesting in Kent too.

very very similar, maybe the police should know this?

Reactions: 5
Here's the video for those of you who don't use Facebook

I had to cut the fire out of part 3 as tiktok kept taking it down.

How did she leak his number?
In the call to Nick she held her phone to the camera and we could all see her screen.

Last edited:
Yeah the one isthatyouhuh has posted isn’t nicks car, but as seen above on gumtree I 99% sure that’s the car and it’s listed by a man called victor. I mean the police should really look into because whoever did is now trying to sell the car involved!

I mean the car involved isnt nicks car.

The gumtree one even has a car seat so if that is the car involved it’s a family man, I mean bit stupid to get yourself involved in something like that.

There’s a video on fb. Sorry can’t share anyway the high vis logo people are saying is a McDonald’s one? Or labc Kent? Which is a building company.

Last edited:
Surely they aint stupid enough to try and flog the car on the same day that it's been identified as an interest by the police. I'd be hiding it or burning it out 🤦‍♀️ This family are a special kind of special with the shite they come out with 🤥🥴🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.