The Smithy Family #2 TikToks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s becoming the nick show 😏 he just craves the attention I don’t even find him funny he’s just a prick in a sweaty vest … the fact nobody wants to be in his videos speaks volumes . Never known anybody bounce back so fast after a fire like he did . But let’s face it all the freebies and money he’s made he’s laughing all the way to the bank and his stupid fans are to blind to see

Reactions: 16
Do you think the insurance company will pay indefinitely for the Hotel the tab must be clocking up there.

Reactions: 4
hahaha they did a full on ‘interview’ and everything, it really is pathetic! It’s very telling that Jess and the kids haven’t been in the recent ones, I think she has put her foot down. I do actually think she is innocent in all this. He is the ‘brains’ of the outfit (which says a lot 😂)
Time is ticking, the police must be close to making an arrest for the arson surely!

I also can’t believe how embarrassing that old Sare is badly miming to songs that she doesn’t know the words to 😂
Is Sare that Smokey thing? The one with the crappy tattoo?

Do you think the insurance company will pay indefinitely for the Hotel the tab must be clocking up there.
No, I don’t think they will, it’s to suspicious and he purposely left his car door open, so he’s most definitely to blame weather or not he did or didn’t start it, but I think he most definitely did 😒😒

I’ve had a look for that noydbfacts TikTok account and nothing is now coming up? Has old Smokey deleted her account? Does she have another

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is Sare that Smokey thing? The one with the crappy tattoo?

No, I don’t think they will, it’s to suspicious and he purposely left his car door open, so he’s most definitely to blame weather or not he did or didn’t start it, but I think he most definitely did 😒😒

I’ve had a look for that noydbfacts TikTok account and nothing is now coming up? Has old Smokey deleted her account? Does she have another
Sare is the one with the shop who is in the latest vid on TikTok - she is so irritating!

I was just having a look on Twitter at the so called Talent agency who have Signed up the Smithy Family, only to see they have also signed Lawrence. I think it is just one person who runs the agency. I wonder if they would be libel in anyway as they represent the Smithy family for any damage caused in anyway by Nick with his prank's one prank comes to mind is a car pushing Nick down the Street on a mobilty scooter.What future does the agency think these people have, well Lawrence could say Dinah and munch on some beetroot.
Also Abbie and Coles. Now I remember Darth unicorn say he was approached by an agency and they wanted 5,000 upfront wonder if it's this one. Nomis Talent?

Sare is a loud mouthed skank, that fake laugh is as annoying as those shite eyebrows of hers.
Get yourself off TikTok and go & do your bleeping job woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sare is a massive bleep, she’s so boring I don’t understand how she even has followers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw some of the Facebook live last night, Jess looked really on edge in that house and even said she felt paranoid. She was then in the girls room and was saying it’s such a mess, showing the girls ruined clothes and Nick said something like ‘Alright Jess stop going on about it now we need to move on from stuff like that’ which ok, they do need to move on but for now that’s her way of dealing with it, she’s going to feel frustrated like that and he’s telling her not to? It’s like he totally disregards everyone’s feelings but his own. It’s alright for him to moan about stuff though or come on tik tok and say that’s his way of coping!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why are they so shocked people have an opinion or are questioning them? They’ve put their life and family on social media for everyone to see! All this constant lying, fake persona, trying to remember what you’ve said and defending yourself wil surly take its toll soon and it’s only a matter of time before he snaps and his true colours show 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also Abbie and Coles. Now I remember Darth unicorn say he was approached by an agency and they wanted 5,000 upfront wonder if it's this one. Nomis Talent?

Nomis Talent has the post women from Wales the Smith family and Lawrence on the books why anyone on tic toc would need an agent is beyond me.

Sare is a loud mouthed skank, that fake laugh is as annoying as those shite eyebrows of hers.
Get yourself off TikTok and go & do your bleeping job woman.

I take u are not a fan then 🤣

• Haha
New to this thread and family but can someone please tell me why he only wears white vests 😂😭

• Haha
Why is it a married man gets up in the morning and first visit is to Wrinkles, does she own that shop.I wish the cult would zip it they are worst than Onslow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she on Tictok so much if she is an employee, any job I've had no way can you have your phone on social media.

Reactions: 7
I see he boss one day on one of the Smith family videos. Free publicity for his shop win win for him.
I would avoid that shop if she was serving.

dontholdbackofficial is on live tonight poor guy, the cult will be full of White Lightening and be ready to have a civilized chat (joke).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.