Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
IMG_7431.jpeg

This really got me, I always think it’s so easy to forget that those that marry in have their own (often much more functional) families too

• Heart
Reactions: 86

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Good god. She laid herself bare and had it filmed by a third party, while recovering from major surgery, going through the start of chemo, being a mother to three young children, supporting her husband who lost his own mother and is supporting his father as he also goes through chemo, and having the most awful speculation over her family.

And people are still not happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

50sGirl

VIP Member
This might be too much to hope for but I think it would be lovely if this brought the Waleses back together with Harry and Meghan. Cancer has a way sometimes of bringing families back together and Harry and Kate used to be close so it would be lovely if old resentments could be swallowed and the four settle their differences
Kate has enough to worry about without the woman who called her a racist making contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
On top of all William is dealing with, I am sure it's not lost on him that he lost his mother as a child and it must be weighing heavily on him that he would never want the same for his children.

You would have to have a heart of stone not to feel terribly sorry for him and the whole family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Anol

Long time lurker here, hi 👋 I actually can't believe what I'm fucking reading, they don't believe the actual video now? Recorded by BBC? Fuck off you pack of conspiracy cunts, let the woman recuperate at home in peace, pack of fucking vultures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Just came on to write down my feelings out loud. Feel really sad seeing this tonight, not sure why it’s made me SO sad as I don’t particularly care for the royal family at all tbh but she’s so young and has three young children - it’s really hit a nerve. I lost my mum to cancer as a teenager. When we found out she was poorly I cannot imagine having to have listen to people speculate my dad was having an affair or all this bollocks. Thankfully I would like to think the children are too young to have heard the rumours.

I hope she gets over it and recovers well. Cancer is a c***.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

50sGirl

VIP Member
She didn’t look like herself at all. Terrible news, it was a weird way to go about it but at least there’s no more speculation
She was given no choice but to have to do the camera piece herself or else the fuckwit conspiracy theorists would say she was already dead or some other shit.
Shame on all that have forced her to do this. I hope you feel happy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Kmacg

Kates annoucement really shook me more than I thought it would. Its almost a mirror of my diagnosis. Tumour on the ovary, was told it was just a dermoid, 6 weeks after removal and had a phone call to say it was cancer. Because of my age (24) had a full hysterectomy, chemo and radio. With 2 small kids, 9 months and 2 years old, it was devastating. I really really hope hers was also contained and caught early

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

hannah123

VIP Member
really telling that william didn’t sit beside her as she made that announcement what a useless prick
Why do people think she is some weak woman that needs William to do everything for her? It’s like the people making comments that he threw her under the bus for the photoshop apology. She’s a 42 year old with 3 kids that has managed to handle marrying into the family better than anyone probably since Philip, she is a strong enough person to accept fault and apologise and a strong enough person to want to make her cancer diagnosis about her without needing her husband in the shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Hex

They should have told the truth from the start instead they chose to stay silent while the whole world was getting scammed by them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
No matter what weird art is produced, it will never be as disturbing as Mrs Hinch’s son in mashed potato.

IMG_1527.jpeg
because it is genuinely horrific

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

F1Grid

VIP Member
Exactly. Did the American talk show host that was laughing about her marriage and husband cheating care about her? Absolutely not. People were looking for a laugh and to make money.
Good on Rose Hanbury for serving papers to Stephen Colbert. Absolute grifter dragging her and her friend's marriage through the mud to try and be relevant again.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

InkHeart

Chatty Member
It's genuinely so shit that Paddington has become associated with tawdry death artworks. He has spent decades as a loveable scamp embodying all that is joyful and wholesome - now thanks to some weird Intagram artists, he's some kind of new grim reaper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Don'tlookEthel

It's really made me angry yesterday seeing the daily mail (I know I know) describing KC as cancer "stricken" , he's not stricken as I'm not stricken, we're living with cancer while we live our lives, the fella was walking about shaking hands with people, hardly stricken! Stop putting him on death watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 58