The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot believe it. Poor Catherine. I’m guessing it’s a type of cancer that can be hard to detect as she would’ve found out earlier otherwise. I’m happy for her that they seem to have caught it early. She will hopefully be luckier than others. I hope she uses her illness to raise more awareness if it is bowel cancer, as many cancers need. A sad irony if so after William’s involvement with Deborah James.

Catherine looks awful. I hope she takes much time to rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looked so frail on that bench, and as she said she has already started her treatment it probably took about her weeks worth of energy to get herself dressed, hair done and film it 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They should have told the truth from the start instead they chose to stay silent while the whole world was getting scammed by them.
At which point will you, and those like you, compute that she was not compelled to disclose this, and that you have no right to demand her personal and private medical information? Her first duty was, and should be, to her small children. Not to an insane, bordering an insanity, baying mob of conspiracy theorists and trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
At which point will you, and those like you, compute that she was not compelled to disclose this, and that you have no right to demand her personal and private medical information. Her first duty was, and should be, to her small children. Not to an insane, bordering an insanity, baying mob of conspiracy theorists and trolls.
It’s the same as when people demanded Harry and William went to see mourners after their Mother died.

It’s disgusting. These people are human.

I am glad to hear William learnt the lessons and changed the narrative for their children.

Reactions: 24
She looked so frail on that bench, and as she said she has already started her treatment it probably took about her weeks worth of energy to get herself dressed, hair done and film it 💔
She did. The mental toll of the news has undoubtedly been as hard to deal with as the surgery and the chemo.

Funny how shaken I feel by the news. Not because I'm particularly invested in the Royal family, but the news that someone as young, healthy and privileged as Catherine could STILL get cancer. And I know cancer doesn't discriminate. It's just frightening to be confronted with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
At which point will you, and those like you, compute that she was not compelled to disclose this, and that you have no right to demand her personal and private medical information? Her first duty was, and should be, to her small children. Not to an insane, bordering an insanity, baying mob of conspiracy theorists and trolls.
It was said at the beginning she would be off until easter so not sure why people think they should have told us sooner or told the truth from the start! It didn’t go as planed and I expect the plan was to update near easter when Kate had time to somewhat recover from the Op and when she started chemo.

Reactions: 7
And she fiddles with her hands to make sure everyone could see the bloody ring.

Sad they have to but hopefully it shuts people up.
I put her hand fiddling down to nerves. I very much doubt it was so we would notice her ring! I think she has more important things to worry about.

Reactions: 34
She was very clear about what’s happened, they believed whatever it was was benign, she found out at the end of Feb it wasn’t and began chemo. She’s taken a few weeks to process it, tell her loved ones and most importantly her children. Has then waited to tell the whole world until today now the kids aren’t at school and they can protect them from all the coverage for a few weeks. The comms team have made mistakes but you can’t really argue with any of the actual process and reasons behind it. What do people expect? That they announce it to the world the minute she left the Drs office?!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
really telling that william didn’t sit beside her as she made that announcement what a useless prick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She was very clear about what’s happened, they believed whatever it was was benign, she found out at the end of Feb it wasn’t and began chemo. She’s taken a few weeks to process it, tell her loved ones and most importantly her children. Has then waited to tell the whole world until today now the kids aren’t at school and they can protect them from all the coverage for a few weeks. The comms team have made mistakes but you can’t really argue with any of the actual process and reasons behind it. What do people expect? That they announce it to the world the minute she left the Drs office?!
I agree.
The problem today is that Z listers and influencers do posts from their hospital beds as soon as they are admitted because they’re desperate for attention and sympathy. It’s very sad behaviour.
Many people expect the Royal Family to behave in a similar way by announcing every detail. Never going to happen, thankfully.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
really telling that william didn’t sit beside her as she made that announcement what a useless prick
You think he just said ‘no you tell them, I can’t be arsed’? They’d have planned it that way between them, for whatever reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Maybe, she wanted to tell HER news without anyone else being present? Why should anyone else be there?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
He’d look like a complete spare part sat next to her saying nothing. I think the video was good as it was, the announcement was about her, done by her. She’s a big girl, she doesn’t need him there while she does a video. I’m sure he was there at home with her before and after the recording

• Heart
Reactions: 56
So saddened to see the news about Kate, regardless of the views on monarchy she is a wife and mother to three young children. Sadly think they were under pressure to release news thanks to tabloid vultures and conspiracy theorists.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.