The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter what weird art is produced, it will never be as disturbing as Mrs Hinch’s son in mashed potato.

IMG_1527.jpeg
because it is genuinely horrific

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I really don’t understand the mentality of people who write poems and draw bad sentimental pics of the royals. Do they think Kate’s on Facebook going awwwwww look Will they got your bald patch exactly right! Look Charlotte they’ve done you without a face! How sweet!
People have fan behaviour towards all manner of people, I suppose. I do wish it was a bit more varied in the fandoms we see from individuals, I like the idea of seeing the odd bit of royal family/Snoop Dogg crossover art, or the like. Maybe a Tupac & Diana memorial piece.
---
No matter what weird art is produced, it will never be as disturbing as Mrs Hinch’s son in mashed potato.

because it is genuinely horrific

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tbh I don’t think the plan was ever to not tell the kids. Sounds a bit like they’ve told them when she has started chemo and let her recover from the op before telling them.
They delayed until now because they wanted to wait for the school holidays. Imagine being told and then having to go to school the next day and have all of your friends and teachers coming up to you to talk to you about it. Even if well-intentioned, it’s too much. They now get a few weeks off to process and decompress and hopefully will be feeling more resilient when they go back to school.

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It also occurred to me how different both Meghan and Kate handled their health issues.

Meghan complained about not getting help and support, and Kate focused on delivering the message to the public, her children and then closed with a message to other people .
We will never know how what Meghan's experience was though?

Kate could be our future queen so her statement release will have been well-rehearsed and approved by their team (hopefully new staff cause the other ones contributed to this tit show).

Reactions: 15
It’s always the speed for me which these people get these drawings done. I just can’t imagine hearing the news yesterday and then rushing to grab my iPad to rustle up emotional drawing - the news was released at 6pm and I’m sure some of these were online by half past 😂
See I reckon they have a few drawings constantly ready to whip out as needed. That picture of their backs could do for a number of scenarios: death, divorce, drawing back from public life, funeral of Charles, yada yada. It’s like how officials were rehearsing QE2’s funeral every year since like 1998. Ya gotta be ready for whatever happens 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm really confused. What?
I mean I get the art style but they're not even looking at each other? They're looking past each other!
As you do
They resemble Punch and Judy with cracked varnish.

I hope if they see these pics it gives them a laugh too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scary pictures!

I am very sorry about HRH. Sadly, I don't have much faith in the media and the Sugars behaving well. I hope that the treatment works for her, and that she has many healthy years ahead.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.