The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've just stuck her head on a picture of William in his Welsh Guards uniform, complete with his pilot wings, Garter sash and medals, none of which Kate has!
---

I thought that the person behind Royal Fashion Police was in Australia?
I was talking about Elizabeth Holmes who someone speculated also runs Royal Fashion Police.

Reactions: 2
A video of the real Kate not AI.
---

I didn't call her a liar either. Whoever puts out AI as if it was real is though.
Do you need a glass of water? Some sunshine? Some medication for your delusions?

Seriously, you're either a troll or incredibly dense. Take your pick of whichever offends you less.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s so realistic - I’m sure Kate is always wearing a ball gown when she’s playing the piano for her children! 😆

And the children don’t change their clothes from one month to the next!
The kids are literally copy and pasted from August to September!

Reactions: 5
God, I hate the artwork. And the poems.
And the ridiculous and pathetic conspiracy theories. Pathetic and unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Or Paddington visiting Catherine in a dream and saying "It's not your time yet ❤"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ll poke my head up and say I’ve never believed this was them at the farm shop. The Mother’s Day photo I think that was them albeit from a while ago.
However I completely believe Kate’s cancer statement is her and 100% real. Which is also making me side with the people on X giving KP a battering for throwing her under the bus with the Mother’s Day editing statement.

Reactions: 22
I’ll poke my head up and say I’ve never believed this was them at the farm shop. The Mother’s Day photo I think that was them albeit from a while ago.
However I completely believe Kate’s cancer statement is her and 100% real. Which is also making me side with the people on X giving KP a battering for throwing her under the bus with the Mother’s Day editing statement.
Genuine question but do you think that it is William in the farm shop and he is walking around with a look-a-like? Or do you think it isnt William either?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They'll always be something new for people into conspiracy theories. Never satisfied and doesn't take long to find posts on social media to back up whatever confirmation bias someone is looking for.

People that don't understand how video compression work genuinely believe it's AI and created from a Vogue cover. o_O Dunning kruger curve in action.

Easy to spout shite and then demand someone else prove it's not true.

They had to get someone going through probably the most traumatic time in their life to shoot a video outside, with the right background with a whole independent team from most trusted large media organisation (not that the BBC doesn't have a lot of faults) because they knew a quick video shot would only set people off more. So many things they had to factor in and I think they've done the best they could, but of course some still aren't happy.

This is the typical kind of stuff:
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 09.34.21.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 09.35.32.png

All fascinating from a psychological point of view, but horrifying to think of the future for society.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker here, hi 👋 I actually can't believe what I'm bleeping reading, they don't believe the actual video now? Recorded by BBC? duck off you pack of conspiracy cunts, let the woman recuperate at home in peace, pack of bleeping vultures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Huh. I genuinely expected the remaining theories to be body double obsessives, not AI. Live and learn, live and learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Huh. I genuinely expected the remaining theories to be body double obsessives, not AI. Live and learn, live and learn.
Body double is a lot more believable than AI, even though both are obviously nonsense.

In a way I get why some are still obsessed with claiming the farm shop was a double. The lack of information (quite literally with the lack of pixels!) creates a void for people to fill with whatever they like. Even though they clearly aren't going to go to all the effort of staging a double in public in the smart phone era a few mins from where Kate is living when she's well enough a couple of months post op to carry a bag for a short time.

But to think a whole team from the BBC are involved with the most elaborate coverup and the most advanced AI generation for a story that's dominating the media across the world is so 😵. The truth is too boring for some to want to believe. 🐇. Post a deep fake of someone else that looks like garbage and that's somehow proof that a video that shows zero signs of being fake, is fake 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Earth is flat, birds don't exist, NASA is lying there's no moon , Australia doesn't exist, Antarctica is hiding something, vaccine is dangerous, let my Timmy lick swings from park to increase his immunity, Micheal Jackson is alive in Cuba and now PoW is AI generated.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.