The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really telling that william didn’t sit beside her as she made that announcement what a useless prick
Why do people think she is some weak woman that needs William to do everything for her? It’s like the people making comments that he threw her under the bus for the photoshop apology. She’s a 42 year old with 3 kids that has managed to handle marrying into the family better than anyone probably since Philip, she is a strong enough person to accept fault and apologise and a strong enough person to want to make her cancer diagnosis about her without needing her husband in the shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Not sure if anyone noticed there is an investigation into a security breach at the hospital she was being treated at, which suggests someone accessed her records. I think they had to do something as they were at risk of this leaking. Such a hard situation, I think that photo could have bought them the time they needed but they need better photoshoppers.

Reactions: 17
……now complaining William wasn’t sitting next to her…….i think it’s clutching at best. This was Catherine’s story to tell.

Reactions: 45
Not sure if anyone noticed there is an investigation into a security breach at the hospital she was being treated at, which suggests someone accessed her records. I think they had to do something as they were at risk of this leaking. Such a hard situation, I think that photo could have bought them the time they needed but they need better photoshoppers.
I did just wonder that too, was it what prompted them to speak out to avoid it leaking, very sad, those staff will be in the tit if they are found to have breached her privacy

Reactions: 10
The mention of William seemed very deliberate, her tone changed. Awful that she’s had to have affair rumours flying around and made the subject of ‘jokes’.

Reactions: 29
It was brave and strong of her to do it on her own and impactful. Please let’s not have a go at her for that.

Reactions: 34
She looked even thinner and very fragile. Nervous too, with all the fiddling with the rings but I wonder if they're too loose now and she's not wearing them everyday, hence not in that Mother's Day photo.

When she was seen in the car with William on the day of Tom Kingston's funeral, it was said that she had an appointment. The appointment could well have been with the oncologist or at the chemo unit; at the time I thought it might have been with the surgeon.

Reactions: 18
A very carefully worded statement to protect the kids as best they can. Preventative, abdominal. I really hope the can put those kids in a bubble and stop any of the psychos (or their kids) from saying a word to them about their mum.

Reactions: 16
It's a bit of a concern that there seems to be more and more younger (under 45) people getting cancer. Cancer runs in my family so I'm more wary than others when it comes to my health. I spoke to a cancer expert about cancer and my worries, which she reassured me - well, about as much as she could. I'm 35 but I'm more and more aware of my body as I get older. It's a weird feeling when Kate, who is seemingly healthy, fit (apparently she's quite sporty), has the best food/drink etc money can buy, yet still gets cancer way before her time. I would have added stress free, but I'm unsure just how stress free one can be while being a main member of the royal family.

Reactions: 21
It's a bit of a concern that there seems to be more and more younger (under 45) people getting cancer. Cancer runs in my family so I'm more wary than others when it comes to my health. I spoke to a cancer expert about cancer and my worries, which she reassured me - well, about as much as she could. I'm 35 but I'm more and more aware of my body as I get older. It's a weird feeling when Kate, who is seemingly healthy, fit (apparently she's quite sporty), has the best food/drink etc money can buy, yet still gets cancer way before her time. I would have added stress free, but I'm unsure just how stress free one can be while being a main member of the royal family.
I don't know if it's because I'm getting older that I know more people with cancer or if more people are getting cancer but it's unbelievable to me at the moment. Seems like I hear about a new diagnosis every second week. It's frightening.

Reactions: 11
For a women who demanded privacy for her own family, I thought her post mocking kate was crappy.
It's been taken down now.
To me it felt more like Ryan Reynolds type humour but at least she’s acknowledged it and removed it now.

Reactions: 28
I don't know if it's because I'm getting older that I know more people with cancer or if more people are getting cancer but it's unbelievable to me at the moment. Seems like I hear about a new diagnosis every second week. It's frightening.
I’m just waiting for all the anti Vaxers to start 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.