The Royal Family #47

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it has already been mentioned on here, but DM are reporting that MM has done a photoshoot with the kids for her new homeware line. I wonder if that will be conveniently released around Easter.....?

Reactions: 13
Not sure if it has already been mentioned on here, but DM are reporting that MM has done a photoshoot with the kids for her new homeware line. I wonder if that will be conveniently released around Easter.....?
Nothing says privacy like selling your toddlers as a commodity for your brand image!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Given the current obsessive over-assessing of images to conclude they are photoshopped into wholly new inventions, I do not look forward to those images hitting the internet.

Reactions: 7
Given the current obsessive over-assessing of images to conclude they are photoshopped into wholly new inventions, I do not look forward to those images hitting the internet.
Not sure why but I read that as whoville

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My
TBF all you needed was a working pair of eyes for the Mother’s Day photo.

I’d like if MM’s is one where it’s obviously two separate images.

My
TBF all you needed was a working pair of eyes for the Mother’s Day photo.

I’d like if MM’s is one where it’s obviously two separate images.
The Christmas card they released one year had Lili's head merging with the door frame and her hand was a claw so they aren't shy of a bit of photoshop themselves!

The biggest clue in all of H+M's photos is, of course, that Harry has hair in most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See that's why MM chooses black and white images of her family. It merges the colours and hides the Photoshop flaws.

Reactions: 10
Don't worry, she has called in 'a top photographer' ... you can bet your life there will no photoshop fails :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Rachel Johnson of the Evening Standard doesn't think it's Kate in the farm shop photo, and Alison Jackson, she of the spoof celeb lookalike photos (including the Royals), doesn't think it's Kate either.

“Kate here looks way too young. Wills is wearing a hat because the lookalike isn’t bald. I’d have styled the lookalikes much better,” she continued, “with no hat and created a bald patch — actually, got better lookalikes in the first place.
“The ‘Kate’ is terrible,” she concluded. “It’s not them!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't the shop literally like on the grounds?
On the estate? Sorry I don't know the correct terms.

Of course it's her.

Why would they get a look alike? Far to risky after the mothers day photo

Reactions: 10
They should get all the lookalikes to visit the farm shop at the same time, with Kate herself somewhere there too, it would be like a real life Where’s Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Isn't the shop literally like on the grounds?
On the estate? Sorry I don't know the correct terms.

Of course it's her.

Why would they get a look alike? Far to risky after the mothers day photo
I don't think KP hired a lookalike, that would be crazy, but it's possible that it is two lookalikes doing it for a prank, or hired by the guy who filmed it to make some money. I don't think there's any deep conspiracy behind the video, but I think it looks extraordinarily unlike Catherine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14