Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDePlume

VIP Member
They should have told the truth from the start instead they chose to stay silent while the whole world was getting scammed by them.
At which point will you, and those like you, compute that she was not compelled to disclose this, and that you have no right to demand her personal and private medical information? Her first duty was, and should be, to her small children. Not to an insane, bordering an insanity, baying mob of conspiracy theorists and trolls.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Honeystar

VIP Member
Have we not had a drawing of Diana looking down from heaven as her “guardian angel” yet? *gets colouring pencils out*

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Multi-21

VIP Member
really telling that william didn’t sit beside her as she made that announcement what a useless prick
He’d look like a complete spare part sat next to her saying nothing. I think the video was good as it was, the announcement was about her, done by her. She’s a big girl, she doesn’t need him there while she does a video. I’m sure he was there at home with her before and after the recording

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
They should have told the truth from the start instead they chose to stay silent while the whole world was getting scammed by them.
who was being scammed ?
the poor woman has cancer she’s 3 young kids at the end off the day it’s her business not ours
I hope she makes a full recovery ,she looks so upset in that video

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Quokka

This might be too much to hope for but I think it would be lovely if this brought the Waleses back together with Harry and Meghan. Cancer has a way sometimes of bringing families back together and Harry and Kate used to be close so it would be lovely if old resentments could be swallowed and the four settle their differences
I think dealing with Harry and Megan is the last thing they need right now, to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

mrsX

Fucking hell, cancer.

I hope all those cunts going on about her having an affair / william beating her are fucking ashamed on themselves.

I'm glad She's cleared the air. But awful she had to at such a stressful time

• Heart
Reactions: 52

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Fucking hell, cancer.

I hope all those cunts going on about her having an affair / william beating her are fucking ashamed on themselves.

I'm glad She's cleared the air. But awful she had to at such a stressful time
I am raging at all the looney tunes conspiracy nuts who have made it all so difficult for them the past couple of weeks.

Time to leave TRF alone for a bit with Charles and Catherine both undergoing cancer treatment. It doesn't matter who you are it will be a really shitty time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Honeystar

VIP Member
I have to say Camilla has really grown on me in recent weeks. I’ve always been pretty indifferent to her however she is absolutely keeping the show on the road at the moment. I’ve always thought personally that she would have probably been happy to swerve the public role and simply wanted to be with the man she loved but I feel she’s really come into her own this year, despite the sad circumstances. I’m glad she seemed to have pretty large crowds out there for her today, she deserves it

Reactions: 50

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I love Camilla. She gets so much stick and just gets on with the job. She must truly love Charles to be doing this at her age. I’m glad they’ve got each other. No issue with her having her own house, spending time with her own family. She’s reflective of modern society snd blended families. Plus I think she’d be such a laugh over few gins.

Reactions: 49

elliebee27

VIP Member
Camilla has been very instrumental in rape bags for rape survivors being given in police stations, hospitals, to make a hard time a bit easier.

She has also been very involved in domestic violence charities.

That + literacy = why I think she is fabulous

That and she seems like a fun person

Harry never met Meghan's dad; I think because she did not like the image he presented. Overweight, embarrassing white dude. He was a problem. Everyone in her family, to her, was a problem. Her mother is useful. Even her mother's family has been on the outs. She doesn't need them. She uses and abuses and dumps people, friend or family.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Honeystar

VIP Member
She was very clear about what’s happened, they believed whatever it was was benign, she found out at the end of Feb it wasn’t and began chemo. She’s taken a few weeks to process it, tell her loved ones and most importantly her children. Has then waited to tell the whole world until today now the kids aren’t at school and they can protect them from all the coverage for a few weeks. The comms team have made mistakes but you can’t really argue with any of the actual process and reasons behind it. What do people expect? That they announce it to the world the minute she left the Drs office?!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Falkor

VIP Member
I had heard she was passionate about domestic violence charities, but I didn’t know that she’d done this. That’s excellent! Shows that the Royal Family can have a positive impact, that’s for sure.
Boots supplies them nationwide and sends her the bill, which she pays out of her own funds. It's such a small thoughtful thing and it makes a world of difference to the recipients.

• Heart

Honeystar

VIP Member
I do feel for the York girls. While I can’t take to Eugenie I do have a soft spot for Beatrice. And while yes she’s a princess married to a millionaire she has really been through it in recent years. She’s lost both her grandparents who she was seemingly very close to, and was also in the very early stages of pregnancy when Phillip died which would have felt particularly cruel I’m sure. Her mum has had two cancer diagnosis within 12 months and then of course there’s Andrew. It’s very easy for us to look at him and see the POS that he is, but very few can understand what it’s like to come to terms with the fact that that man is your Dad, and it would seem a very present and loving Dad - I’ve never got the impression he was absent or cold with his kids. I don’t blame her for not being able to rectify in her head that it could be true and therefore trying to do everything she could to clear his name. Then that backfired. Plus the York girls were absolutely dragged for their appearance in the noughties press which has to have taken a toll. To be honest I’m surprised she’s ended up as well rounded as she seems to be and didn’t end up going totally off the rails, I think Edo has been the making of her. I think her old boyfriend was a shit to her as well? Poor girl

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
I hope the conspiracy theorists are happy that they have essentially forced her to announce that she has cancer via a video. Although I can imagine that they will now move to speculating on what type of cancer she has.

I feel for Kate. She was trying to come recover from surgery, come to terms with a cancer diagnosis herself and also tell their children and deal with their concerns and worries all while anyone with an internet connection and a lack of brain cells were spreading rumours about her and her marriage and demanding she reveal private medical information. This includes 3 employees of the hospital she was treated in.

And William has a father and wife both going for cancer treatment and a brother and sister in law who decide this is the best time to reveal their next money making deal. I hope Harry doesn't fly home. I imagine he is the last person William would want to see.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45