The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was published over a week ago claiming he had pancreatic cancer and 2 years. Nothing to substantiate it.

From a rag and better to not link it!
View attachment 2845405
I agree.
Doctors won’t give a specific amount of time. They say years rather than months, months rather than weeks, weeks rather than months; they set an expectation of prognosis but no way would they be that specific, so that’s rubbish for starters.
I did know someone who survived over two years with PC, and had no treatment (their choice), but I know it’s generally a rough one.
KC’s diagnosis came after prostate treatment, so far more likely to be a below the waist cancer, imo.
He looks quite well today, I thought.

Reactions: 5
I was too but he looked like he was enjoying himself and appreciated the turn out.

Absolutely loved Camilla's hat and the colour.
I loved the sonorous reporting that he was being kept isolated for infection reasons and the next shot is Charles gambolling merrily in the crowd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree.
Doctors won’t give a specific amount of time. They say years rather than months, months rather than weeks, weeks rather than months; they set an expectation of prognosis but no way would they be that specific, so that’s rubbish for starters.
I did know someone who survived over two years with PC, and had no treatment (their choice), but I know it’s generally a rough one.
KC’s diagnosis came after prostate treatment, so far more likely to be a below the waist cancer, imo.
He looks quite well today, I thought.
My father was given 6 months back in the eighties. He died six months later.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My father was given 6 months back in the eighties. He died six months later.
Aw that’s sad.
On the other hand, I was told my Dad most likely had 2 years left and he lived for 8 and a half years. 🙂
I never told him what the doctors had told me and I’m glad I didn’t because he’d have possibly frequently wondered when it would happen during his “extra” 6 and a half years. (It wasn’t cancer related though)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up in a while but just wanted to say Happy Easter, bitchesssss 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I loved the sonorous reporting that he was being kept isolated for infection reasons and the next shot is Charles gambolling merrily in the crowd.
Did you see the big guy who shook his hand and told him to stay strong? Charles replied that he was following instructions and gestured at Camilla beside him 😂. She said in Belfast that she tried 'to keep him in order' as a patient.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm glad to see Charles out and about and how happy he looks being able to meet with people.

Camilla must have a hard time trying to reign him in, ha ha.

Sophie's outfit was fab. Love the purple.

Reactions: 13
It was genuinely lovely to see KC out and about today …. Andrew and Fergie not so much.
I find it really grating seeing him muscling in. He should just duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Yel

I want a reality TV show to search for the next royals (while they have staff shortages) so that Andrew is never seen again.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 09.45.25.png

• Haha
If you have pancreatic cancer your time is over 6 months, if you're lucky. It's the worst cancer.

Sounds like US tabloid nonsense (remember Meghan saying we Americans didn't have tabloids or tabloid culture?! ha).
I just checked Patrick Swayze lived for 20 months with stage 4 pancreatic cancer

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If you have pancreatic cancer your time is over 6 months, if you're lucky. It's the worst cancer.

Sounds like US tabloid nonsense (remember Meghan saying we Americans didn't have tabloids or tabloid culture?! ha).
It totally depends when they've caught it and how far it's spread. My dad had 10 weeks from initial treatment until he died and having done a lot of research, around 50% of cases have this timescale. Jaundice is one of the symptoms which I haven't ever seen the king display so yet again think it's tabloid crap. As it's coming up to a year since I lost my dad I do find all the media speculation triggering and extremely offensive. Give the man some dignity

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s also worth remembering with Charles that his cancer was found during another procedure, which could suggest it was actually very early stage and he hadn’t been having symptoms yet. For pancreatic cancer for example, this is often one of the only hopes of cure is finding it “by accident” as often by the time symptoms rear their head it’s too far gone. So he may have a decent prognosis thanks to that enlarged prostate!

My best friend did 18 months with PC but she was such a positive person and didn’t ask or want to know how long she had. I miss her so much but we can’t all stay here forever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It's really made me angry yesterday seeing the daily mail (I know I know) describing KC as cancer "stricken" , he's not stricken as I'm not stricken, we're living with cancer while we live our lives, the fella was walking about shaking hands with people, hardly stricken! Stop putting him on death watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It's really made me angry yesterday seeing the daily mail (I know I know) describing KC as cancer "stricken" , he's not stricken as I'm not stricken, we're living with cancer while we live our lives, the fella was walking about shaking hands with people, hardly stricken! Stop putting him on death watch!
I thought the same thing yesterday. Total hyperbole as per.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.