The Royal Family #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is flipping terrifying why are they so wrinkly/veiny?
I am struggling a little to figure out the art style - the faces seem to lean towards an electronic recreation of impasto, but only in parts, mostly on William. The sleeves and much of Kate's face get a bit cubist, while the hair is almost pop art-y, and their profile features and parts of the uniforms lean far more realistic. It's really confusing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am struggling a little to figure out the art style - the faces seem to lean towards an electronic recreation of impasto, but only in parts, mostly on William. The sleeves and much of Kate's face get a bit cubist, while the hair is almost pop art-y, and their profile features and parts of the uniforms lean far more realistic. It's really confusing me.
I was going for ‘bad’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's AI rendered, probably midjourney

Reactions: 3
I'm really confused. What?
I mean I get the art style but they're not even looking at each other? They're looking past each other!
As you do
I think this might have been a source of inspiration but it went pear-shaped somewhere along the line

That is flipping terrifying why are they so wrinkly/veiny?
I've looked at it again and I know I due an eye test, but arguably it looks as much like Meghan as it does Kate!

• Haha
It's AI rendered, probably midjourney
That makes my brain a lot less confused, as I was struggling to imagine an artist wildly switching styles like that. Like, to go from "I feel like impasto works here" straight to "let's get Kate's nose nice and realistic" is a jarring thought process.

There's a portrait of Barack Obama by an artist called Kehinda Wiley that it reminds me of. Only because of the floral background.

Also, Kate has never worn military uniform?

Reactions: 1
I am dying with these drawings. Literally pissing myself laughing alone on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paddington, The Queen, Philip and Diana sat round a table.
Butler with extra place setting with Queenie saying ‘not now, Jeeves, we’re not ready for her yet’.
Captain Sir Tom and Jade Goody thrown into the mix as well for good measure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That's Elizabeth Holmes behind that account, I'm sure of it. She can't help herself
I still follow her account but have been finding something really annoying and hypocritical about her recently. She constantly talks about how we should question and have thoughtful (w/e tf that means) conversations about the institution, and criticises members of the family for really minor details, but posted a video of Joe and Jill Biden on Valentine’s Day about how cute they are and it’s prefect PR and went to the White House for a Xmas party and posed with Jill, all whilst America are funding a genocide. I followed for Royal fashion and think there are definitely times to question what the family do, but completely ignoring what your own president is doing and applauding his PR is too distasteful for me.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.