Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliebee27

VIP Member
The baby brain comment reminds me of whrn men snidely say we’re on our periods if we’re being emotional or rightly upset. It’s invalidating.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Seems like Anderson Cooper went a lot easier on Harry than Tom Bradby. I don't think Bradby will be Harry's interviewer of choice anymore. He seemed really annoyed at him in parts. I don't think any UK based interviewer could justify an interview where they didn't challenge him at all.

It's clear to me that he wants the half in half out deal they he was denied already. The whole thing is like an extended temper tantrum with him also taking the opportunity to settle a score with anyone who's ever wronged him along the way.

I'm not even a monarchist and I think he's gaslighting and abusing his family. His interview narrative was lost mummy, very sad, everyone sorry for him, pa was a bit crap at parenting but he did his best and I love him because I'm such a great guy like that, his wife is a bitch but I'm happy for them because they're happy together - see how great I am, I love my brother, his wife is also a bit of a bitch, they were all horrible to my wife (not a bitch btw and definitely never bullied anyone) and they all leaked stories about us but I want to reconcile with them because I'm so forgiving and because it will set a great example for the rest of the world, I'm also willing to work with them again because I'm such a decent guy but don't forget everyone that they're full of unconscious bias, they were mean to me when granny died and they're still leaking and planting stories about me. I'm going to tell you some of their deepest secrets and private conversations but I'm allowed because they've leaked several books worth of info on me. Oh and btw that time I told you they made comments about the skin colour of my unborn child and wouldn't make him a prince in case he was too dark - you were totally wrong to assume I thought my family were racist. I said no such thing you stupid peasant.

He's constantly jumping between insulting them and saying he wants to reconcile. If you genuinely loved this man as a part of your family as I presume Charles and William do then your head would be spinning from it. He's maddening and I can't decide if he's insane or just really cruel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Why does he think it ok to give personal details on W&K yet thinks it’s intrusive when anyone reports on him and Meg

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Great_Kate

VIP Member
It’s really bad. Because no matter the context in the book, H will now forever be the Stallion with frostbite on his circumcised 🍆 that is resentful of having the smaller bedroom and serenades with seals. Just like Charles will forever fondly be remembered as the King that wanted to be a tampon - it doesn’t matter that’s not what was really said. What matters is that that’s the thing everyone remembers first.

Reactions: 31

Em_gardener

VIP Member
How can William and Charles ever have a relationship with Harry going forward after he has revealed so many conversations, including their secret code? There can be no trust there at all now.
For all Harry’s moaning about leaks and briefing against him and Meghan by the various other palaces it has never veered into this personal stuff.
He's never said what stories they're meant to have briefed either. I'm guessing he means the Kate crying one but I don't think Kate would have wanted that out there and if she did want to damage Meghan she could have added in the baby brain part. It's Harry that's put the worst of that incident in the public domain.

I think he's using this book to get revenge for every little perceived slight he's ever felt and he's trying to show again that's he's the 'fun' brother with the hilarious stories as opposed to stodgy William. The story about him using up the whole tank of gas and air so there was none left for Meghan is ridiculous on so many levels. He probably thinks it makes him look funny but yet again it makes him look like an idiot and a terrible husband.

He's also said that William thought he was becoming brain washed by therapy and wanted to observe a session to see what he was being exposed to. William also thought he was unwise to leave the RF and move overseas because he wasn't well.

This book is like an unintentional ode to William. Every story Harry thinks shows William in a bad light just shows him as sensible and caring. I've actually never thought as highly of William as I do now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Em_gardener

VIP Member
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.

It was bad enough to do it at the time without describing it in his book now. I bet he's used her real name and all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I think the reason Harold has now come out defending Susan Hussey was William got a lot of backlash from the public for not having her back but after the racist accusations from H&M on Oprah‘s circus, William was stuck between a rock and a hard place on how to handle it and no doubt like a rabbit caught in headlights.
As I’ve said before anyone who’s had the misfortune of a narcissist in their life will see H&M for the narcissists they are, it’s their children I feel so sad and sorry for.
Also if Harold can make such heartless/cruel comments about others appearances, including his own brother in public, imagine how vile and low he will stoop behind closed doors, he’s quite the nasty, bully boy.
I have found Harry's comment about Williams appearance really spiteful, nasty and so unnecessary. Said to cause his brother embarrassment and hurt.

The hilarious thing is, Harry is no looker, never was and with all his bile and spite has become incredibly unattractive, nay downright ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I’m sick to the back teeth of this crying story. Meghan and Kate both got upset and shed a few tears. OK cool.

The beard thing is weird to me. Why does it matter?

The baby brain comment is likely a simple misunderstanding. A comment that is seen as completely fine in America. Catherine is a bit posh and didn’t like it. Meghan should’ve just said sorry and that be the end of it. There’s no need for any of this shit. It’s a family row that has been blown into the public view because it makes money.
I think the baby brain comment is akin to a man saying "are you on your period" to explain a woman being annoyed. Very offensive.

• Haha

Lammington

VIP Member
The more I see of this mess, the more I wonder how much boils down to Harry not seeing something as an issue unless it impacts him.

The media treatment of royal women, specifically women who marry in to the family, is awful. It's particularly awful in early marriage/dating. Harry doesn't seem to care much or think much about the treatment of Kate, Fergie, or Camilla. He's decided they're victims of both the media and the family as it only happened to his wife, and his mummy.

The media treatment isn't a conspiracy, it's misogyny.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I actually found that heartbreaking to read, it’s such a private matter that should have stayed that way. I don’t know how Harry could let this go to print, if he thinks people didn’t have his back before they certainly don’t now.
It is heartbreaking. Even the way he says William couldn't accept defeat just because William kept saying that he wanted him to be happy and that he felt sick over the whole thing. Honestly this is so private and personal. It's a total violation of William's privacy to recount it word for word.
Harry is revolting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Jwren

VIP Member
I just read the transcript of the American interview. He says they never invited him on the plane to Balmoral and he didn't get to see the Queen. Both are true but they're not linked - none of the people on that plane got to see the Queen either.
Harry would have known both his grandparents were terminally ill, yet he hardly bothered to visit them when they were still alive, apart from seeing the Queen at the Jubilee and he didn’t exactly make their last years/months easy with his endless attacks and the Oprah circus, so it’s a bit late for him to try and play the victim where either of his grandparents are concerned.
It’s really no wonder William‘s at his wits end with him. William has had to watch both his grandparents health decline and no doubt been there for them as much as possible and carry on his duties. Whilst Harry has been busy plotting and stirring his cauldron of hate to profit from.
How do you ever forgive your sibling for doing that, especially when their grandparents were there for them when they lost their mother, especially PP. I would struggle to live with myself and hurt like hell if I’d behaved like that, yet Harry seems happy to continue playing the victim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Yesterday I watched a tvprogram about people that fled Belarus, Iran and Russia because of their respective repressive regimes. How Harry can compare his experience of leaving the UK to those who have to go to safety to not end in jail or being assasinated?
That was especially tasteless. He boarded a private plane and relocated to a mansion in his wife's home country. He's not a refugee as much as he pretends to be. Using words like "fled", "picked up our child and ran", draws a very clear comparison with tragic stories that we have been seeing in the media everyday for decades, and it's inappropriate to say the least.

• Heart

Skyeball

Chatty Member
That story about that poor woman is absolutely sickening. I get that children can be mean and lack sympathy (although I wouldn't say maliciously ridiculing and targeting a disabled person so cruelly is normal even for a kid), but surely as an adult you'd be able to discuss it in a way that's more compassionate towards the people involved. It wasn't necessary to give such a detailed and unpleasant description of this lady and it honestly sounds so dismissive, like the fact that she was "ugly" and in poor health somehow justifies the bullying even looking back on it as an adult.
I hate this part of it the most, I'm a disabled working woman.
It's a fight every day to make good progress in my career and there's nothing funny about it. I'm glad I found a real man who sees this level of effort and loves and appreciates what I put into our life together and not saddled myself with some whining, man baby like Haz.
I tell you now, with the gargantuan effort it takes to make money while your musculoskeletal system is crumbling, Pat the matron is worth 10 of him. All the love and solidarity sent her way if she's out there reading.
P.S. if you are reading; He's a prick and you're not.

• Heart

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Is that written in his book?!
It's quoted in Sarah vines article in the DM. Obviously we need to read the book version but the part about her being not much of a thing with a tired face and greasy hair is in speech marks so it must be a direct quote.

Like I could get over him acting like a shit in school but why did he put it in his book over 20 years later. That poor woman or her family could read it. I wouldn't put it past the DM to track her down.

I don't normally like Sarah Vine but this article is good. Here's another quote: What’s certain is there has clearly been no proper editing of this book by a publisher with the author’s interests in mind, just a ruthless extraction of the most harmful and sensationalist recollections. Nobody appears to have gone through it with him and discussed the consequences of his revelations – something that any half-decent editor would have done.

Their objective seems to be to make as much money out of Harry as possible.

Last edited:

hannah123

VIP Member
All the people who start up with 'what about Andrew' whenever there's any news about Harry don't seem to click that Harry is ideally placed to bring the whole Andrew issue to the forefront and yet he never mentions him. Think of the awareness Harry could raise about Andrew if only he wasn't too busy complaining how William had the bigger bedroom.
I think he’d have a lot more people on side if he said, I left the family because they were willing to protect my pedophile uncle and pay £12m court but not protect us. Saying I left the family because they gave me a small bedroom and wouldn’t accept Meghan had embodied Diana’s soul doesn’t have the same ring to it.

• Haha

wkdlass

That smirk he gives when AC reads the balding part about William tells me everything I need to know about Harry

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Jwren

VIP Member
Since when has baby brain been offensive? It isnt! I'm neither a Meghan or Kate fan but if it's true Kate had a bitch fit over "baby brain" she's as much of a silly little girl as Meghan.
Just because it’s not hurtful to you doesn’t mean it‘s not hurtful to another, I’m sure there are things that would upset you that would be water off a ducks back to another that doesn’t make it right. It‘s a misogynistic, derogatory comment and we don’t know in what context it was said.

Reactions: 25