Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Sure, but would you set up a first date on such a day? Especially after they revealed in their docuseries that he very late? They made it sound as if he had a long working day and got stuck in traffic….
She was going back to America or Canada the day after tomorrow though which is why they had two dates in two days so guess they were pushed for time. Was it a private thing or was it a proper engagement he was doing on the boat? I imagine there would have been press articles around that day if he was doing it as part of his official role.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I've been watching snippets of the interviews. I think he is challenged, but it always comes down to the same thing. The press and the Royals relationship with the press, which they definitely have. One thingvthatcstuck out gor me is the bit about whether or not Harry called the RF racist. He said ' it's not accudingvthem of racism, having been brought up in that family. Now if they have said something racist, it's still racist, even if the people saying it don't think it's racist. It's all a bit odd. Why did he tell Meghan then? Did he not realise it was offensive?