The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't see what their next steps are from this. I know MM is supposed to be writing her own book now, but surely she must be very nervous now that it will tank and she might be humiliated and torn apart by the media even further than in recent weeks.

They don't really have anything new to sell after this and once the coronation is over (which remains to be seen if they attend or not at this stage) then there won't be any other events they will be required to attend as non working royals. That means not getting any new info and only being able to harp on about their short time as royals.

I really felt like they might offer a breath of fresh air when they left and really stood a chance of doing something positive, and may have even genuinely made themselves very popular against the actual working royals. But that ship really feels like it has sailed now though, and is largely of their own making in recent weeks.
They'll keep going, because they constantly think that the next interview is the one that will 'turn the tide'. It never is, and the more the say the more they contradict themselves. The more detail they add the falser the story looks. The more they escalate, the bigger the next project has to be.

All they've got to sustain themselves is shilling royal family stories. Harry's thick as two planks and as ugly as them too. Meghan has ruled herself out of acting by marrying too high up. They have huge expenses in Montecito, and their security is expensive. They'll need millions a year to keep on running.

Reactions: 9
How on earth could they have got this so wrong. They could have had a fantastic life if they dropped their aspirations to be global leaders and get their revenge on the RF. They are a couple of swell heads, they really think a lot of themselves. Meghan has hitched herself to a dud. She had something about her. Now she just looks silly. She married a prince and has ended up with a frog.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s really bad. Because no matter the context in the book, H will now forever be the Stallion with frostbite on his circumcised 🍆 that is resentful of having the smaller bedroom and serenades with seals. Just like Charles will forever fondly be remembered as the King that wanted to be a tampon - it doesn’t matter that’s not what was really said. What matters is that that’s the thing everyone remembers first.

Reactions: 31

Yel

If Meghan was looking for an exit strategy this or next year once all the royal stuff had been milked dry, then it maybe going well.

Her book would have never been like his. Even if she had tales of virginity, killing people and genitals she wouldn't have shared them like harry did. She's not a complete thicko like him.

Reactions: 17
It’s really bad. Because no matter the context in the book, H will now forever be the Stallion with frostbite on his circumcised 🍆 that is resentful of having the smaller bedroom and serenades with seals. Just like Charles will forever fondly be remembered as the King that wanted to be a tampon - it doesn’t matter that’s not what was really said. What matters is that that’s the thing everyone remembers first.
Can you stop now please.
the shuddering had just about stopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Meghan was looking for an exit strategy this or next year once all the royal stuff had been milked dry, then it maybe going well.

Her book would have never been like his. Even if she had tales of virginity, killing people and genitals she wouldn't have shared them like harry did. She's not a complete thicko like him.
But surely she read his book. Why didn't she say something? I thought she came across better than him in the Oprah interview and he came across like a spoilt brat but she can only help him so much with an interview. He still has to sit there and answer the questions. But with a book you have months to edit and refine what you're saying so that you come across well. The ghost writer and editor had no vested interest in Harry coming across well but why did Meghan not intervene?

Reactions: 11
The damage is done. Most people won't bother reading the book and people remember the headlines. The context of how these things were said is irrelevant now.

But surely she read his book. Why didn't she say something? I thought she came across better than him in the Oprah interview and he came across like a spoilt brat but she can only help him so much with an interview. He still has to sit there and answer the questions. But with a book you have months to edit and refine what you're saying so that you come across well. The ghost writer and editor had no vested interest in Harry coming across well but why did Meghan not intervene?
Meghan didn’t intervene because the book shows his true character which will go against him when they divorce.
She will come out of it smelling of roses and he will spiral downwards at an alarming rate.
I fear this will not end well for him. 😣
I believe the Royal Family think similarly which is why they have not slammed the door shut in his face.
He is still their son and brother so they need to keep the door ajar for when Meghan sends his rings back via FedEx!
(As if she’d ever send those rings back! 🙄 Bye, bye Diana’s jewellery…)

• Sad
Reactions: 12

It's actually gone really well for an exit plan. Harry's admitted he uses drugs, is an absent father, and comes across as unhinged.

No doubt that in a custody battle, Meghan comes out on top.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So much secrecy around it at the time but now he’s happy to say she was induced.

There was a bit about a conversation with Charles and William at Philip’s funeral. Guess there wasn’t anything else worth mentioning
Why is this still so hard to understand for people? They want to tell people on their terms, and for money, rather than when royal protocols dictate.

• Haha
All the people who start up with 'what about Andrew' whenever there's any news about Harry don't seem to click that Harry is ideally placed to bring the whole Andrew issue to the forefront and yet he never mentions him. Think of the awareness Harry could raise about Andrew if only he wasn't too busy complaining how William had the bigger bedroom.
This is what I always think. Especially with meghan’s feminism and empowerment to speak out. You’d think this would be a point they’d want to speak out on. To me this affects their entire argument about the rest of the royals

The damage is done. Most people won't bother reading the book and people remember the headlines. The context of how these things were said is irrelevant now.
I think the headlines would have been much the same next week anyway. The leak took away the impact of the stories on fighting with William and the Nazi costume though. The papers should have been full of that over the weekend and the interviews on Sunday would have made a bigger impact too. The William story would have been huge without the leak. I still think people would have been laughing at the necklace etc but there would have been articles about violence and abuse as well just to stretch the coverage out and vary the tone a bit.
I think the only way Harry can fix this now is to have a mental breakdown and check in to rehab. I wonder if that's why Meghan wanted to check in somewhere back in 2018 - it's a classic celeb pr move if things are going against them and she was getting bad press at the time.
Meghan's suicidal thoughts are another thing we haven't heard about in the book yet. The papers must be holding something back for tomorrow's headlines.

Reactions: 3
Why is this still so hard to understand for people? They want to tell people on their terms, and for money, rather than when royal protocols dictate.
Perhaps the woman who took his virginity, Courtney Cox, William’s best friends, etc would have preferred him not to have told their stories on his terms for money. Why is it ok for him to divulge stories about others but not the other way?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I everyone understands their motivations now! We just like pointing out the inconsistencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perhaps the woman who took his virginity, Courtney Cox, William’s best friends, etc would have preferred him not to have told their stories on his terms for money. Why is it ok for him to divulge stories but not the other way?
Or William who would have liked the status of his foreskin kept private...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's extra hilarious because Harry seems to have used euphemisms in the book e.g. todger but with all the translating it's penis every time and it sounds even worse somehow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Exactly! Could you imagine if Trevor Engelson wrote a book and divulged that Meghan’s growler was hairer than Lorraine Kelly’s 😜 and that even David Bellamy would struggle to find it in the undergrowth? 😱 There would be uproar, and rightly so. Yet it is acceptable for Harry to reference William’s genitals?
Their hypocrisy is off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There were blinds after QEII died about her editing Harold book. And some things sounds exactly like her: W&C fans of the Suits?!? With three little kids and all that they have to learn about their charities?!?

Reactions: 2
Exactly! Could you imagine if Trevor Engelson wrote a book and divulged that Meghan’s growler was hairer than Lorraine Kelly’s 😜 and that even David Bellamy would struggle to find it in the undergrowth? 😱 There would be uproar, and rightly so. Yet it is acceptable for Harry to reference William’s genitals?
Book 2 we're going to find out that Willy's foreskin insulted Harry which is why Deity Diana had it chopped.

• Haha
Can’t avoid Lorraine’s growler anywhere on this site 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.