The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe in their love story. I know that opposites attract, but intellectually, she is so far above him. I honestly don't know how she puts up with him. It's her best acting performance yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Genuine question, and not in a snarky way - how comes people thing Meghan wants a divorce? It seems like she’s on easy street right now, I wouldn’t have guessed she wants out just yet
If Meg was worried about their safety before because H&M believed Diana was murdered, when had she have worn a seatbelt she’d most likely still be alive today, it’s nothing compared to Harold announcing his Taliban killings. Before his security team would be protecting them from maybe the odd nut job knife, or a gunman. Harold has just upped it to suicide bombers, it doesn’t get much worse for him or Meg and family than that.

Reactions: 13
It shows them up to be just flawed humans like the rest of us. So why worship them? That’s the showing up I meant.
To be fair, if Edward VIII, Margaret, Charles, Diana, Camilla, Andrew et al … hadn’t made people see that that theres no hope for ‘em.

Reactions: 11
I don't think so either. She's not going to get anyone as high profile as Harry again and I think she likes having the platform he provides.
Unless she thinks shell pull a kim k.

She married up - kanye west. He went, well where he's gone. Divorce (i don't blame her to be fair).

But it elevated kim in the fashion industry etc etc

These yachting stories are nonsense. If they were true the RF would know all about it AnD have vetoed their relationship. I say this, having first hand knowledge that Pippa’s previous boyfriend (whom I worked with) was investigated and security checks run on him before they were officially an item.
Which bf?

Reactions: 1
If people are guessing rightly regarding her she already sold the story of them kissing in a field, etc.

And nobody is stopping others divulging their stories about Harry.
It appears his family and friends have more loyalty than he does.

Reactions: 4
It shows them up to be just flawed humans like the rest of us. So why worship them? That’s the showing up I meant.
I think most people realise the RF are flawed who isn’t, as you say they’re human. Harold is beyond flawed, he’s full of hatred and jealousy even though he’s had an incredibly privileged life. He has no self awareness, people are dying in wars, struggling to make ends meet with a cost of living crisis and he’s full of self pity and arrogance, he’s Narcissistic to the core, as is his wife. As I said earlier they are a match made in hell, they couldn’t take someone doing to them what they are doing to Harold’s family. They’ve made a monumental cock up with this tell all book, even endangering their lives, it doesn’t get much worse than that.
Their hypocrisy and arrogance is off the scale, I can’t see anyone with an ounce of integrity, or intelligence wanting to associate with them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yel

She's hardly going to want Harry around for his sparkling company and intellectual conversation.

She's raised her profile, she doesn't need him anymore. He must be a nightmare to be around. Anyone that actually cared for him wouldn't allow him to continue on such a destructive path. She doesn't have the iq of a gnat like harry does.

I'd be surprised if they're still together by the end of next year. "I saw the red mist descending in his eyes and had to protect myself and the children.."

Reactions: 12
To be fair, if it had been put to one side for Eugenie then it would have even been got out the vault for her would it?
Am I right in thinking Eugenie had to delay her engagement announcement and wedding due to being outranked by Harry so he had to go first?

Surely in that case you would be a bit more magnanimous about the tiara?

Not sure if anyone else can remember the TV adaption of Diana - Her True Story? I think it went straight to VHS. If this goes the same way I hope James Buckley is free to play Harry.

9AA75CEB-08D6-4D2E-A54E-4446C8DF45A3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I said earlier if she does have higher ambitions, she can and will cut him loose. These recent ramblings can only serve her divorce petition

Reactions: 6
I hope they stay together so they don’t get into relationships with some unsuspecting victim.
They can hardly be unsuspecting. There is literally nothing left to come out. I’m surprised Harry hasn’t published the in depth results of his last prostate exam.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope to get a screenshot of the tiara story at one point. The Spencer family tiara that Diana wore at her wedding is in the possession of her brother Charles Spencer, the 9th Earl of Spencer. The quote I have seen talks about „one of Diana’s tiaras offered by one of her sisters“. So that would not be the Spencer Tiara? But what about the scalloped veil to match? I kind of get the idea of a switch because if Granny lends you something from the vault it might feel like an offer you can’t reject without offending. But why would the offer come so late the veil is already designed? Why give 5 options only to take one out again? And the one she picked?
I wouldn’t be surprised we are confronting with a similar weird story like the wedding three days prior.
And what Tiara was the emerald one? Because I doubt they would have offered Eugenie‘s pick if it was already chosen to either bride. The Vladimir set with emeralds is out of the question, so what gem is still hidden in the vault?????

Reactions: 4
The more I see of this mess, the more I wonder how much boils down to Harry not seeing something as an issue unless it impacts him.

The media treatment of royal women, specifically women who marry in to the family, is awful. It's particularly awful in early marriage/dating. Harry doesn't seem to care much or think much about the treatment of Kate, Fergie, or Camilla. He's decided they're victims of both the media and the family as it only happened to his wife, and his mummy.

The media treatment isn't a conspiracy, it's misogyny.

Reactions: 28
Unless she thinks shell pull a kim k.

She married up - kanye west. He went, well where he's gone. Divorce (i don't blame her to be fair).

But it elevated kim in the fashion industry etc etc
Should we expect Meghan and Pete Davidson at the 2024 Met Gala?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Queen Mary's bandeau tiara is a lot nicer than the Spencer one but the Spencer one has so much provenance to it. I’m surprised she said no to it. According to the excerpt I read the Queen begged Meghan to use on of her own but I’m wondering if that is a translation issue? She even had her veil made to match the design of the Spencer one. Part of the story is missing here.

Reactions: 6
Why is this still so hard to understand for people? They want to tell people on their terms, and for money, rather than when royal protocols dictate.
Yes, and people are pointing out the hypocrisy of this and the fact their "terms" include a lot of fabrication, selective recollection, and invasion of the privacy of other people who didn't agree to their terms. Why is that hard for you to understand?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.