The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his pre recorded interview goes out tonight on ITV, then I read somewhere that there’s more interviews to come. I’m not sure if this is true or just confusion among the chaos of the book quotes.
Theres 3 interviews on American TV and just the one on ITV in the UK.

Reactions: 2
Theres 3 interviews on American TV and just the one on ITV in the UK.
There’s the ITV, two American pre records- one with anderson cooper and the other with Good Morning America. Then I’m sure he’s doing a live appearance on one of the late shows (but not James Corden)

Reactions: 1
Is Stephen Colbert likely to ask any difficult questions? I presume the papers have saved a fresh batch of revelations for tomorrow's papers so he'll have the address the reception it's gotten surely. I just hope Harry won't say anything stupid about the Taliban. He might think he's left the RF but in the eyes of many he still represents them and Britain.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is Stephen Colbert likely to ask any difficult questions? I presume the papers have saved a fresh batch of revelations for tomorrow's papers so he'll have the address the reception it's gotten surely. I just hope Harry won't say anything stupid about the Taliban. He might think he's left the RF but in the eyes of many he still represents them and Britain.
None of them will ask difficult questions. And they were all probably filmed before the Spanish leak so he won't get asked about the reception

Reactions: 8
None of them will ask difficult questions. And they were all probably filmed before the Spanish leak so he won't get asked about the reception
I thought there was at least one live one or one that was recorded later at least. That's a cowardly enough way to promote a book.
I think the sales are going to be off the charts for this book now because of the leak.

Reactions: 4
I thought there was at least one live one or one that was recorded later at least. That's a cowardly enough way to promote a book.
I think the sales are going to be off the charts for this book now because of the leak.
I wasn’t sure. I feel like I’ve already read it thanks to the daily mail 😂 I wondered if it would mean people didn’t bother with it now

Reactions: 5
No. It will all be softball and fawning I assume. I can’t imagine any interview he agrees to being anything other than being validated.

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t sure. I feel like I’ve already read it thanks to the daily mail 😂 I wondered if it would mean people didn’t bother with it now
I‘m inclined to agree, I’ve got better things to spend my money on than line the narcissist pockets further buying their bitchfest book and I’ve read more than enough of Harold’s whinging and woe is me online for a lifetime.

This Book seems very tawdry the kind of stuff that would have been serialised in the News if the World years ago. I am disappointed in Harry he comes over as far too entitled and churlish. The thing that shocked me though was that he mentions killing the Taliban surely that as should be off limits? He has compromised his and his family's security surely?

I‘m inclined to agree, I’ve got better things to spend my money on than line the narcissist pockets further buying their bitchfest book and I’ve read more than enough of Harold’s whinging and woe is me online for a lifetime.
I'm not paying for it. I'm refuse to give him any of my money. I might try and get it on borrowbox though. I think sales will be higher. Everyone thought it was going to be more of the same and a repeat of Oprah and the documentary and the leaks have shown us it's way juicier.

Reactions: 3
I had a hold on both the audio and e copy at the local library. I cancelled the hold yesterday. Not only am I getting enough through the news, but life is short and the book list is long

This was always my favourite Harry and meghan, as seen in Modern Family (season 10 Halloween episode which just been added to Disney plus) 🤣

cd00fea58e3318acfbfc8b5e7a5ae1fa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This Book seems very tawdry the kind of stuff that would have been serialised in the News if the World years ago. I am disappointed in Harry he comes over as far too entitled and churlish. The thing that shocked me though was that he mentions killing the Taliban surely that as should be off limits? He has compromised his and his family's security surely?
I think Penguin really have to take a share of the blame for the Taliban stuff. It’s one thing Harry spilling the beans to his ghost writer, it’s another it appearing in the final print verson.

Of course he is far too entitled … his upbringing has taken care of that.

That site is so odd. It's the only gossip site being updated but it's all Royals. The woman running it is American I think, but she has an obsession with the Royal Family and how backwards the UK is *cough*Donald Trump*cough*
I stopped reading Celebitchy when it turned all royals. You should read the site Trustpilot reviews.

Reactions: 2
Prince Harry is very vulnerable and out in the real world, especially the shark pool of Hollywood, he is an easy mark to be taken advantage of. Companies have seen an easy way to make money and get attention. He is the gift that keeps on giving for them

It does make sense. If you are crewing a large yacht, particularly in racing conditions there just isn't time to leave what you are doing and go and pee daintily over the side. My husband crewed on his father's 12 metre and it damn near broke him, never mind the peeing!
Sure, but would you set up a first date on such a day? Especially after they revealed in their docuseries that he ran very late? They made it sound as if he had a long working day and got stuck in traffic…. Only to find out he had to change pants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.