The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.

It was bad enough to do it at the time without describing it in his book now. I bet he's used her real name and all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Yeah I will. I bought the other books written about his family. I watched The Crown, I bought books about Queen Victoria too and other members of the Royals. It’s possible to be curious & interested without fawning over any of them. I don’t know what’s true. I’m not there. I find it amazing that people think every thing he says is bullshit but the palace sources filling the DM are the gospel truth. I’ll buy the book. Read the whole thing then form an opinion and move on.
A lot of what Harold and Meghan have said has been proven to BS, they are forever changing their story. However perfect they may think they are, no one is that perfect and there will be at least three sides to a story, Harold’s side, the other person’s side and then the truth, you are making an opinion on one side of a story nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of what Harold and Meghan have said has been proven to BS, they are forever changing their story. However perfect they may think they are, no one is that perfect and there will be at least three sides to a story, Harold’s side, the other person’s side and then the truth, you are making an opinion on one side of a story nothing more.
Clearly a William is the best brother thinker! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I thought he’d actually been removed from The U.K. bloody hell 😩
He's a british citizen, can't be deported. Additionally he's on the UN security watchlist, so he can't leave even if he wanted to. Unfortunately we're suck with the fucker.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
After a somewhat purple-prosed confession of how he used to fancy some of the younger matrons at the prep school, he recounts how he used to take great satisfaction out of tormenting another, Pat.

He explains how Pat did not ‘make us horny’ on account of being short and unattractive, ‘not much of a thing, always with a tired face and greasy hair’.

She had a deviated spine and her knees were so stiff she had to descend the stairs backwards.

You might have thought, given Harry’s self-declared sensitivity, that this difficulty would elicit some sympathy from him.

Far from it. Instead, he stands at the bottom of the stairs and does ‘mocking little dances’ and ‘makes faces’ at her discomfort.

It was bad enough to do it at the time without describing it in his book now. I bet he's used her real name and all.
Is that written in his book?!

I don't get why they threw in something about William here. It's not William's coronation. Is KC3's office putting the decision for this on W to keep himself out of it? Such a cuckold move.

And I don't get how H could possibly attend without an invitation? Isn't the obvious way to keep someone away from your event simply to .... not give them an invite? If H books flights and shows up anyway, why would he be let into the venue by security without an invite? How would he find out the itinerary and where things are taking place? This is all just stupid. There seems to be a very serious communication issue (amongst other issues) in the RF despite the fact they have professionals dealing with comms.
He has been invited but the traditional oath and gestures of allegiance made by all the Dukes will not be happening. Only William will take the Ducal oath as Heir. Attendance at any receptions following the Coronation will be by strict invitation and it could be that H & M as non-working royals are not invited to certain gatherings as protocols dictate.
Personally I hope that H & M are given the 'security of the equerries (!)' during the service.

Is that written in his book?!
It's quoted in Sarah vines article in the DM. Obviously we need to read the book version but the part about her being not much of a thing with a tired face and greasy hair is in speech marks so it must be a direct quote.

Like I could get over him acting like a tit in school but why did he put it in his book over 20 years later. That poor woman or her family could read it. I wouldn't put it past the DM to track her down.

I don't normally like Sarah Vine but this article is good. Here's another quote: What’s certain is there has clearly been no proper editing of this book by a publisher with the author’s interests in mind, just a ruthless extraction of the most harmful and sensationalist recollections. Nobody appears to have gone through it with him and discussed the consequences of his revelations – something that any half-decent editor would have done.

Their objective seems to be to make as much money out of Harry as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
What an odd response 🤔
I haven’t formed an opinion on anything as I’ve not read the book. I admitted in my first comment I don’t like William but I’m also not some Harry fan girl either. Even less thought for him after his comments about his army days. I find your comment odd to, as this is a forum to discuss opinions, not get defensive because someone on here wants to read the book in full before having final thoughts on it!

Reactions: 3
It's quoted in Sarah vines article in the DM. Obviously we need to read the book version but the part about her being not much of a thing with a tired face and greasy hair is in speech marks so it must be a direct quote.

Like I could get over him acting like a tit in school but why did he put it in his book over 20 years later. That poor woman or her family could read it. I wouldn't put it past the DM to track her down.

I don't normally like Sarah Vine but this article is good. Here's another quote: What’s certain is there has clearly been no proper editing of this book by a publisher with the author’s interests in mind, just a ruthless extraction of the most harmful and sensationalist recollections. Nobody appears to have gone through it with him and discussed the consequences of his revelations – something that any half-decent editor would have done.

Their objective seems to be to make as much money out of Harry as possible.
Apart from those RF members he is relishing giving a thrashing to, he also has no empathy or consideration for the more everyday people he mentions in his book, going about their usual lives, then getting thrust into limelight - what about their mental health???

Reactions: 14
There's a fresh round of revelations in all the papers now. I actually don't know how Harry shared this account of their conversation after Philip's funeral. It's heartbreaking and it just makes me feel sorry for William. It sounds like a family trying to get through to someone in a cult or something. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20973036/william-lunged-harry-philip-funeral/
I actually found that heartbreaking to read, it’s such a private matter that should have stayed that way. I don’t know how Harry could let this go to print, if he thinks people didn’t have his back before they certainly don’t now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's a fresh round of revelations in all the papers now. I actually don't know how Harry shared this account of their conversation after Philip's funeral. It's heartbreaking and it just makes me feel sorry for William. It sounds like a family trying to get through to someone in a cult or something. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20973036/william-lunged-harry-philip-funeral/
Harry says William used their secret code, the THREE words “I swear on mummy’s life.”
Erm, that’s FIVE words you complete fuckwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually found that heartbreaking to read, it’s such a private matter that should have stayed that way. I don’t know how Harry could let this go to print, if he thinks people didn’t have his back before they certainly don’t now.
It is heartbreaking. Even the way he says William couldn't accept defeat just because William kept saying that he wanted him to be happy and that he felt sick over the whole thing. Honestly this is so private and personal. It's a total violation of William's privacy to recount it word for word.
Harry is revolting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It is heartbreaking. Even the way he says William couldn't accept defeat just because William kept saying that he wanted him to be happy and that he felt sick over the whole thing. Honestly this is so private and personal. It's a total violation of William's privacy to recount it word for word.
Harry is revolting.
I think the RF up till recently have done a great job of hiding how cruel, cold and vindictive Harold is, no one is safe from his venom and to mock others appearances shows how low he will stoop, he has no filter or care for anyone else’s feelings but his own, I pity his children.
He has no one else to blame for his downfall but himself, he’s a thoroughly nasty person. It wouldn’t have surprised me if he’d gone for his mother in his tell all book had she still been alive. In his eyes it’s everyone else’s fault but his.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the RF up till recently have done a great job of hiding how cruel, cold and vindictive Harold is, no one is safe from his venom and to mock others appearances shows how low he will stoop, he has no filter or care for anyone else’s feelings but his own, I pity his children.
He has no one else to blame for his downfall but himself, he’s a thoroughly nasty person. I think he’d even have gone for his mother Diana had she still been alive.
He's vile. Did you read his description of the 3 courtiers that negotiated megxit? It's weird - and it's too literary to have been written by Harry.
I'm actually shocked by the newest revelations even after yesterday's and today's. He's so nasty.
Although I had to laugh when he called them middle aged white men. That's exactly what he is himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's vile. Did you read his description of the 3 courtiers that negotiated megxit? It's weird - and it's too literary to have been written by Harry.
I'm actually shocked by the newest revelations even after yesterday's and today's. He's so nasty.
Although I had to laugh when he called them middle aged white men. That's exactly what he is himself.
I‘ve just read it, I agree those words are not from his mouth he hasn’t the intelligence, his input was probably bee, fly and wasp along with some laddish derogatory comments on their appearance and the rest was probably down to his ghostwriter/s, yet he’s agreed to it going to print. He really has no self awareness, I would be mortified if he were my child.

Reactions: 10
I‘ve just read it, I agree those words are not from his mouth he hasn’t the intelligence, his input was probably bee, fly and wasp along with some laddish derogatory comments on their appearance and the rest was probably down to his ghostwriter/s, yet he’s agreed to it going to print. He really has no self awareness, I would be mortified if he were my child.
I just saw an ex soldier on sky news saying that Harry has PTSD and we should be wrapping him up in a bubble instead of criticising him and that his self destructive behaviour is a cry for help. I think he could have PTSD but it's a bit unfair to PTSD sufferers to blame all his behaviour on that. He clearly has a nasty, petty, vindictive side.

I hope the interviewers ask him some proper questions next week. Surely they'll look like idiots if they don't now that there's so much negative info out there.

Reactions: 9
'I swear on mummys life' is secret code?

“The one to whom nothing was refused, whose tears were always wiped away by an anxious mother, will not abide being offended" may have been written in the 1st century but by god does it apply here.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.