The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on here folks ... can't be doing a recap because that would take up the next 52 pages :ROFLMAO:

The biro was a nice touch though.
so, you got a ropey, thoughtless Christmas present, Harry.
Join the club.
I got a dishcloth once from my gran. It was from a pack of 2. My cousin got the other one.
it is now family lore … we got more fun from that than anything else.
Don’t the Royals give joke gifts at Christmas anyway? So a biro would be in keeping with that?
I always thought the Royals gave each other crap presents at Christmas. Maybe it's a bit much to give a kid a biro but Harry needs to let go of some things. Any wonder he's the way he is when he can't let go of anything.

Reactions: 17
Maybe it's a bit much to give a kid a biro but Harry needs to let go of some things. Any wonder he's the way he is when he can't let go of anything.
Especially to a child who by the sounds of it was illiterate! Could have been an intentional burn and that Harry resented that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Especially to a child who by the sounds of it was illiterate! Could have been an intentional burn and that Harry resented that.
I doubt it. Auntie Margret was so gin sodden she just picked up the first thing on her desk .... William probably got a cigarette :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has he mentioned his great granny at all. She and Margaret have been gone the same amount of time.

Reactions: 6

Yel

I'm not sure about a recap, but I'm still waiting for:

What exactly was the dog bowl? Must have been made of fine bone china to break when Harold sat on it.

Why are there no photos of willy in the leopard print leotard? Maybe you could wipe the internet of things back then, but they must still be floating around?

Was it a pearl necklace that snapped?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harry crying about dead Princess Margaret is just sad. Get over it you wet freak.

Scobie now outing himself, he's got a digital copy of the book and is 'attempting to set the record straight'.
Straight from the Sussexes, no doubt.
The people who have replied to his tweet sound like they have zero critical thinking skills. And they're all about bashing the British media as if the media in other countries are reporting it any differently.
While what Harry said does sound better in context, it's still specifying a figure which is the issue that people had with his comments in the first place.
You'd think they'd have stopped leaking to Scobie after getting caught out in court twice about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The people who have replied to his tweet sound like they have zero critical thinking skills. And they're all about bashing the British media as if the media in other countries are reporting it any differently.
While what Harry said does sound better in context, it's still specifying a figure which is the issue that people had with his comments in the first place.
You'd think they'd have stopped leaking to Scobie after getting caught out in court twice about it.
I guess he thinks saying the number shows that he has more accountability than the others. Also I don't know how he can be so sure he never killed a civilian. Like the others couldn't know but him for some reason could have the exact count and the assurance it wasn't civilians? He should have shared his secrets with the US/british armies!

Yel

The whole context of the Afghanistan story has been said numerous times. Someone read it out on lbc the other day.

Also there's a big difference taking about the war in Afghanistan back in 2013 while it was still active, Vs now when it's been lost and people involved are being hunted after a humiliating withdrawal.

Twitter is full of idiots. If you say that all taliban fighters shouldn't be treated as subhuman vermin then apparently you're now aligning with the Taliban. The Afghanistan situation is incredibly complex.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Carry on here folks ... can't be doing a recap because that would take up the next 52 pages :ROFLMAO:

I always thought the Royals gave each other crap presents at Christmas. Maybe it's a bit much to give a kid a biro but Harry needs to let go of some things. Any wonder he's the way he is when he can't let go of anything.
Yes, I think the biro thing is an example of the "tit Christmas gift" thing they seem to do every year - but it's become warped into another Harry pity party episode.

He said in the Finding Freedom book that he got the Queen a shower cap with "Ain't Life a witch" written on it. Not to mention the Billy Bass he got her one year (classic joke present of its time) 😂

Harry crying about dead Princess Margaret is just sad. Get over it you wet freak.

Scobie now outing himself, he's got a digital copy of the book and is 'attempting to set the record straight'. Straight from the Sussexes, no doubt.
He's still on the payroll then? Surely must be their longest-serving employee at this point. Someone get him a carriage clock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oo Harry and Meghan must be very concerned if they’ve dragged their former mouthpiece Omid out from the woodwork to put the record straight!
He's got a new book to promote himself, by the looks of it. The monarchy's fight for survival. Wonder where he's getting his inside info from for this one 🤔

Screenshot_20230107_124537.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I were William, one of the things that would concern me most is that Meghan was alone with Diana’s grave. I could honestly see her taking a sneaky photo of it.
I’m surprised Harry took her there before they were even engaged.

Reactions: 13
If I were William, one of the things that would concern me most is that Meghan was alone with Diana’s grave. I could honestly see her taking a sneaky photo of it.
I’m surprised Harry took her there before they were even engaged.
That was exactly my thought when I read she needed time alone there.

Reactions: 4

Scobie now outing himself, he's got a digital copy of the book and is 'attempting to set the record straight'. Straight from the Sussexes, no doubt.
Surely even he is aware of the difference in speaking about the war and Taliban in 2013 vs now? Did he miss the past 2 years of news?

On the topic of him mentioning Princess Margaret maybe he wanted to stop the comparisons to her. A lot of people say they were both the spare, both lost of parent young (obviously very young for him), and they were both rebels that were rejected by the institution. Margaret had the brain to realise she wasn’t actually that intelligent and being inside the palace walls is better than being outside of them. But if he genuinely didn’t like her maybe he wants to stop the comparison, or even just wants to stop the comparison because he is SO different and his life and story is just soooo much worse and incomparable he needs to be his own entity of abuse in the RF.

Reactions: 1
Surely even he is aware of the difference in speaking about the war and Taliban in 2013 vs now? Did he miss the past 2 years of news?

On the topic of him mentioning Princess Margaret maybe he wanted to stop the comparisons to her. A lot of people say they were both the spare, both lost of parent young (obviously very young for him), and they were both rebels that were rejected by the institution. Margaret had the brain to realise she wasn’t very actually intelligent and being inside the palace walls is better than being outside of them. But if he genuinely didn’t like her maybe he wants to stop the comparison, or even just wants to stop the comparison because he is SO different and his life and story is just soooo much worse and incomparable he needs to be his own entity of abuse in the RF.
It's the Andrew comparisons he should be trying to prevent. If Margaret merits a mention surely Andrew will have to pop up somewhere in the book. He's Harry's Godfather I think?

Reactions: 5
As much as some parts of Harry's book are cringeworthy , so is sudden sympathy for talibans.;):cool:

Harry admitted he once yelled at Meghan, and she told him; i won't put up with such tone or something similar. If he wrote that he hit William first, Morgan and Clarkson would probably call for him to be extradited to UK.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.