Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Sick of Tanya’s sob stories, ‘when I was a single mum and I had nothing…’ like she’s some kind of self-made millionaire. She married a footballer, and she’s forever banging on about ‘Phil’s credit card’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

cheshirecatcharlie

Errrrr yes please darling! Pour away 😜
Okay so I don’t really know the newer cast members but the OGs I know very well,
Hanna has such a nice girl image but is absolutely one of the most vile people in real life along with Rachel Lugo.
i first met her in a bar in alderley that one of my friends owns she was in there with her toy soldier BF and was giving me the most filthy looks all night, acting like she owned the place and talking rudely about the other women in there.
a few weeks later my friend caught her on video in victors in hale giving her filthy looks as well. She is an absolute nightmare.
Rachel lugo in real life is exactly the same.
dawn ward is super friendly in real life she will always speak and say hi.

one day I was in a hotel bar in Manchester and dawn ward walked in at about 11am alone dressed like she hadn’t been home the previous night, walked up to the bar and ordered the cheapest house Prosecco (now if you remember the infamous article where she stated anything other than expensive champagne makes her gag) or words to that effect. Obviously not true.
she had on the fakest Chanel bag I have ever seen with completely unfinished handles. Threw in the bottle of plonk and walked out.
Later on I saw her again in the ivy with Rachel lugo dawn struck up a convo but Rachel lugo just gave off nasty vibes and acted to good to be there. So odd.

Rachel lugos Current man used to be on seeking arrangement (sugar daddy website) I was on there a while back and he used to be on there all the time with pictures visible, it’s rumoured that’s where she met him and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Wish they’d get rid of Lystra. Too much ass-shaking and referring to herself in the third person. So annoying.

Oh, and she can take that Nasty Nick and Repulsive Royston with her too 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Spider12

VIP Member
After watching every series I’ve not watched much of this one, I’ve found it hard work. I hated Dawn, she was a vile bully but I must say I’m missing the drama she brought 😂 I saw Martin the other day out with the baby on his own and he seemed like the most loving hands on Dad. He was really friendly and initiated (baby talk) conversation when we glanced in each other’s direction whereas when I’ve seen other reality tv people out and about the mostly look down their noses at you and think the are something special. He was the complete opposite. P.s I’m not Hannah 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

JAR21

VIP Member
I've just seen Ampika on Insta....her fiance looks like he's been embalmed 😱.
I like an older man but how the hell can these guys think these women want anything but money? 🤢
For those without Insta:

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 18.27.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
C17FC6A9-91D6-48CE-8B63-E925A10289C0.jpeg
Dawn posted this - hasn’t even written it herself; someone’s sent it her on WhatsApp and she’s screenshot it 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

murphmc

I used to love watching early days of rhoc, but I’ve grown up and realise they are all a bunch of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Regardless of whether Wardy was referring to their religion or where they are from, randomly starting on people in Euston train station is abhorrent.

She is honestly despicable.

And blaming the coke on the maid is totally not plausible. She needs to get over herself and admit she’s a coke head.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Romany

VIP Member
Can I ask- why is there such a hate for Lystra?
Im so surprised because Dawn gets love but she is a racist anti semite but Lystra gets hate cos she shows her boobs?
She has been nothing but helpful to some distant friends with her business and setting up a business as a Black woman up north is admirable- is her hatred down to her getting the typical itv edit?

erm some nasty things have been said online and some commentators on other sites quoted tattle for the barrage of hate Lystra gets. Hence why I popped into the thread= cos so far everyone hates her cos of her boobs- no one has been able to state what she has done to cos an offence.
It just the same old with itv (they really dont like black or mixed black women and it is commented a lot (esp on twitter and other sites). Furthermore, it is noticeable when compared to the american franchises- the black women on there do not recieve a sliver of the hate that Lystra gets (and some have done worse). Then after the Megan Markle situation, a lot more people have been paying attention to the treatment of black women on itv - and this is where we are

nothing about throwing drinks on people and assaulting ppl- just that she is 'GobSHitE'. Imagine being bullied cos some people don't gel with your behaviour- but this has been an interesting thread to read- that is for sure

Isn't Hannah Iranian- cos i know middle eastern ppl are very very anti black
What an utterly ridiculous comment. People are allowed their own opinions about people without it being about race.

Every single housewife is spoken about on here and not just Lystra.

I think you bringing race into this thread is uncalled for and unneeded. I speak for myself when I say I am not racist and her race makes no difference to me. I don’t like her massively inflated ego or the way she likes to start an argument with everyone around her that isn’t called Tanya.

I have not seen one racist comment in this thread and think that this matter is best not to be brought up again. Accusation of racism is a very serious thing and unless you have solid proof that someone here has said anything of the sort then it’s not needing to be mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
The latest from Dawns trial, I've posted it to her thread as well.

Her defence trying to link a tweet he made to Kim marsh 7 years ago, and Kim knowing Dawn as some weird connection and proof he was out to get Dawn.

Yeah sure this guy planned meeting a pissed up Dawn with Cocaine in her bag at Euston station just so he could get publicity. Who believes this shit

Honestly please talk about scraping the barrel. Dawn has been racist and aggressive before

“The interior designer sat at the back of the courtroom with her husband wearing a blue blouse with a black skirt, blazer and high-heeled boots”

Was Ashley wearing a blue blouse and heels or Dawn?

• Haha

glowup

Brian and production do a terrible job at the Reunions. As soon as something vaguely interesting happens he shuts down the conversation. The need to watch the American ones to see how they need to be done.

cheshirecatcharlie

Staff not being paid at boujee restaurant part owned by lystra so they’ve walked out.

I’m actually from the same place as a lot of these women and have met most of them have mutual friends and part of the same social circle so have some tea if anyone wants it 🤪

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
63765E4D-C334-4AA0-A42C-072DA123000C.png

She looks like a character from Encanto.

I hope it’s a stupid filter - if it’s not, the doctor who butchered her needs to be struck off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone remember when Stacey said Leanne was just a social friend or something along those lines?
And when Seema didn’t invite Leanne or Ampika to Paris, but they went anyway. On a private plane 😂😂😂 (so much for always inviting people)

• Haha
Reactions: 27