The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was rumoured that it was this woman…
She was even in bed with her during an IG story prior to her boxing match.. 👀🤷🏻‍♀️
She looks very happy - glowing. Good on her. It's sad when a family breaks up, but worse if they all stay together in misery.

I doubt she'd ever do it, but imagine if Coleen Rooney signed on - I'd LOVE to see inside her new house! I imagine she's very down-to-earth, too. She seemed that way on the 'Rooney' documentary.

Reactions: 9
I wanna see Annie Kilner on there too, dishing the dirt on her dogshit husband and his scummy side pieces.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This article came up on my newsfeed and I'd say that they need to get rid of more cast members. I also think they need some old ones back like Magali and Ampika as they bring drama and that's been missing since Dawn left.
The whole programme needs deleting it’s awful really It just consists of

Housewife 1: “ I think you are a bit of a dick”
Housewife 2: “that’s not very nice”
Housewives 3, 4, and 5 witch with 2 about how she shouldn’t put up with 1

🤷‍♀️

the earlier episodes were better

now it’s just 😴 and yes I watch it but it’s more hate watching 😂

Reactions: 14
The whole programme needs deleting it’s awful really It just consists of

Housewife 1: “ I think you are a bit of a dick”
Housewife 2: “that’s not very nice”
Housewives 3, 4, and 5 witch with 2 about how she shouldn’t put up with 1

🤷‍♀️

the earlier episodes were better

now it’s just 😴 and yes I watch it but it’s more hate watching 😂
I've not really watched the last two series, it's just so bad now

Reactions: 11
Just look at this pic. It shows how much surgery the Wards have had to look the way they now look. They looked just like an average family before.
Taylors still got that chin, no escaping that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But doesn’t it just go to show, that the way they all look now ( apart from the youngest two ) is absolute bullshit. Even Ashley has had work done. Let’s face it, it also won’t be long before the youngest two follow suit. What message does that give to young girls? Sad really 😢
the irony being that they don’t look younger, but older. Instead of looking fresh-faced because they’re young, they could be anywhere between early 30’s and 40 (Taylor and Darby).

Reactions: 16
Just look at this pic. It shows how much surgery the Wards have had to look the way they now look. They looked just like an average family before.
Oooooh ... our Ash looks positively gorgeous in that shot :love:

But doesn’t it just go to show, that the way they all look now ( apart from the youngest two ) is absolute bullshit. Even Ashley has had work done. Let’s face it, it also won’t be long before the youngest two follow suit. What message does that give to young girls? Sad really 😢
The one in the middle looked way better before!

Reactions: 7
The youngest will have surgery. I think it's considered normal for them lot, look at Tanya her daughter has had cosmetic surgery and it looks like it was for free as she advertises the clinic.

This article came up on my newsfeed and I'd say that they need to get rid of more cast members. I also think they need some old ones back like Magali and Ampika as they bring drama and that's been missing since Dawn left.
I hope they never bring Ampika back, couldn’t stand her 🤣 Magali and train gate though I’d pay to watch weekly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope they never bring Ampika back, couldn’t stand her 🤣 Magali and train gate though I’d pay to watch weekly!
I loved Ampika, I thought she was funny and she wasn't afraid of Dawn or saying what she thought. I'd be interested to see her relationship with the West Ham owner 🤢

This quote in the article below made me laugh "Christine was one of the show’s biggest stars so it’s no surprise they want her back,"
Allegedly they want Christine back, but she's said no. Christine was never really a housewife, wasn't she a guest housewife? She was never a star of the show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Christine was such a snore (and a bore).
I know, don't know why they'd want her back. I imagine she was only chosen due to Paddy and he was never in as it sounds like he wasn't keen on her being in it.

I know, don't know why they'd want her back. I imagine she was only chosen due to Paddy and he was never in as it sounds like he wasn't keen on her being in it.
Yeah I definitely reckon that the producers thought with Christine being another brassy blonde with a famous husband that she’d bring extra drama - and she just didn’t! She was as bland and vanilla as they come! She even made Leilani look interesting by comparison, and she was like watching paint dry too! 🤣😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I definitely reckon that the producers thought with Christine being another brassy blonde with a famous husband that she’d bring extra drama - and she just didn’t! She was as bland and vanilla as they come! She even made Leilani look interesting by comparison, and she was like watching paint dry too! 🤣😴
Oh I quite liked Leilani, she really stood up to dawn I thought!

I thought she was a nothing housewife. I've heard she's another nut job like Leanne
She is! Have a quick peek at her Instagram, she’s another of the tin hat brigade - she and Leanne have teamed up together on their crusade! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.