The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie and lystra are SO unlikeable. Someone needs to tell lystra her arse looks ridiculous and not sexy aswell lol Nicole and hanna have no personality whatsoever. I do like seema tho, particularly her earrings šŸ˜‚ and I love Lauren šŸ˜‚ but jesus it's past its best.
I do like Seemas earrings ( but not her šŸ˜‚ ), but how an earth she make all that money from her awful designs, gawd only knows!? They are awful! She is only on the show to push her businesses.

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s a twit agreed. No wonder she fucked off to doooo bye ā€¦. Sheā€™s no friends in Cheshire just a trail of debt and disgruntled contractors who wonā€™t work for her as she doesnā€™t pay them.

Reactions: 15
I don't know why that made me laugh, but all the wags are self obsessed twats
Yep, they donā€™t live in the real world. There world is very short lived in terms of money. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Sheā€™s a twit agreed. No wonder she fucked off to doooo bye ā€¦. Sheā€™s no friends in Cheshire just a trail of debt and disgruntled contractors who wonā€™t work for her as she doesnā€™t pay them.
Doo bye suits her, as is full of vile, fake people. But she is just a very small fish in a very big pond there. You need to be seriously wealthy, and very well connected to live there. She will soon get fed up and move back here.

Reactions: 11
The fact that these women even row so much is beyond me. But to be a grown woman going round hitting/punching people during a disagreement is just ferel šŸ„“

Reactions: 11
C17FC6A9-91D6-48CE-8B63-E925A10289C0.jpeg
Dawn posted this - hasnā€™t even written it herself; someoneā€™s sent it her on WhatsApp and sheā€™s screenshot it šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg is their evidence of CD or just hearsay?
I remember reading on her thread that her boyfriend is a week known drug dealer in Leigh šŸ˜‚
I still can't understand why she loves there

Reactions: 5
I remember reading on her thread that her boyfriend is a week known drug dealer in Leigh šŸ˜‚
I still can't understand why she loves there
I know we are going a bit off subject here, so no doubt the mods will have a moan in a min. But, I remember her Dad as a top comic back in the day, letā€™s face it, he was no oil painting. Sadly for her she does take after her Dad and not her ( glamorous ) Mum Tracy. So she had to work really hard on loosing the weight and various procedures on her face to get away from that fact. She is certainly no natural beauty.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s vile. I have seen her myself punch another wag at a Boodles tennis day ā€¦. That was years ago. She hasnā€™t changed, just got worse.
I know I am missing the point but any clues on who she punched? #noseyfuck

Iā€™ve never posted this before. I have encountered Dawn once. I was out with a work colleague than Dawn recognised. Dawn came over and talked to my mate and blanked me. My mate introduced me and I said Hello, and Dawn sort of paused, looked me up and down and carried on talking to my mate. I was invisible to her and she never acknowledged me. I could cope with all that as she didnā€™t know me, butā€¦ā€¦ When she had gone my mates words were ā€œSheā€™s a coked up c*nt that no one likes, but I have to say hello so she doesnā€™t turn on me. Sheā€™s like the Cheshire Mafiaā€ This was just as RHOC started, and those words were stuck in my head when I saw on the show how she was with all the other housewives.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It was another wag ā€¦.. she was absolutely lovely as well.
They were on the dance floor when it happened. I honestly canā€™t remember her name but she was just being friendly with Ashley. Ward was pissed as per.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I am missing the point but any clues on who she punched? #noseyfuck

Iā€™ve never posted this before. I have encountered Dawn once. I was out with a work colleague than Dawn recognised. Dawn came over and talked to my mate and blanked me. My mate introduced me and I said Hello, and Dawn sort of paused, looked me up and down and carried on talking to my mate. I was invisible to her and she never acknowledged me. I could cope with all that as she didnā€™t know me, butā€¦ā€¦ When she had gone my mates words were ā€œSheā€™s a coked up c*nt that no one likes, but I have to say hello so she doesnā€™t turn on me. Sheā€™s like the Cheshire Mafiaā€ This was just as RHOC started, and those words were stuck in my head when I saw on the show how she was with all the other housewives.
We only see a little bit of what she is like on TV, so I can only imagine she is far worse in real life. I can also imagine how vile she treated you, as she does have a massive ego and delusions of grandeur. ( BTW the word ā€œ Vile ā€œ seems to be the one most used when people talk about her ).
I think the shine will soon tarnish from her new life in Dubai. Itā€™s all about connections and massive wealth there, so there will be literally hundreds of Dawn Ward clones out there, that are better connected, prettier and wealthier. She will hate not being a queen bee out there.
In addition, she will screw up again at some point. Next time she wonā€™t be as lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Leanne has done a Youtube vid on her own channel and she says she has split with Wes,they have grown apart but are still living together as friends, She talks about her time on RH and hints DW was the reason she left, a dark presence over her or words that effect. She said they were filming in Gibraltar on a cruise ship and had been drinking for 3 days and filming had gone on until 2 am in morning and she thought I feel like jumping of the end of this ship and that's when she decided to leave :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Leanne has done a Youtube vid on her own channel and she says she has split with Wes,they have grown apart but are still living together as friends, She talks about her time on RH and hints DW was the reason she left, a dark presence over her or words that effect. She said they were filming in Gibraltar on a cruise ship and had been drinking for 3 days and filming had gone on until 2 am in morning and she thought I feel like jumping of the end of this ship and that's when she decided to leave :oops:
I mean no one forced them to be on housewives. As footballers wives they werenā€™t skint obviously wanted the fame. Leanne is not the full ticket

Reactions: 7
I mean no one forced them to be on housewives. As footballers wives they werenā€™t skint obviously wanted the fame. Leanne is not the full ticket
She said she was caught up n a materialistic life style. If she had a fight with her husband he would just buy her a handbag to apologise and she realised that was not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.