The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m speaking out of turn here😳 it’s obvious Tanya loves her daughter, no doubt about that. BUT I always get the impression she tries to compete with her, she’s got to look slimmer, be better dressed etc.
I completely agree, same with Lystra and her daughter as well. It’s always a competition with their own daughters.

Reactions: 9
100% Gabriella’s dad has always been present in her life. It’s just a pack of lies to perpetuate the ‘rags to riches’ narrative (which is total bullshit!!!)
that is insane! I thought she was a single mum who couldn't afford anything

She's only 19 but has been considering cosmetic surgery for years?!?! WHAT!!!!! Is what the article says. Given her poses on IG over the years I thought she was at least a few years older.

I wouldn't let my daughter have surgery at still a teenager, you're still growing! We've got some years to go yet, but heaven forbid the thought.

Saw these photos of Lystra courtesy of the Daily Mail, Liverpool Echo, from a few years ago.

View attachment 1063194View attachment 1063195View attachment 1063196
I know I stuck up for her before but I rewatched the show a bit and the way she acted towards Debbie with regards to not liking her work as she is "a christian" and "very religious" was so pathetic lol, how can you have such a moral high ground as a christian yet a stripper and have so much surgery

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can I ask- why is there such a hate for Lystra?
Im so surprised because Dawn gets love but she is a racist anti semite but Lystra gets hate cos she shows her boobs?
She has been nothing but helpful to some distant friends with her business and setting up a business as a Black woman up north is admirable- is her hatred down to her getting the typical itv edit?

I don’t think anyone is! Lystra is a dick, as is Tanya, Nick and Royston. It’s all about their personality to why they are not liked. Nothing else. Sometimes people don’t like others. It’s normal. Let’s not cause drama.
erm some nasty things have been said online and some commentators on other sites quoted tattle for the barrage of hate Lystra gets. Hence why I popped into the thread= cos so far everyone hates her cos of her boobs- no one has been able to state what she has done to cos an offence.
It just the same old with itv (they really dont like black or mixed black women and it is commented a lot (esp on twitter and other sites). Furthermore, it is noticeable when compared to the american franchises- the black women on there do not recieve a sliver of the hate that Lystra gets (and some have done worse). Then after the Megan Markle situation, a lot more people have been paying attention to the treatment of black women on itv - and this is where we are

So what makes lystra “not a nice person” exactly?
nothing about throwing drinks on people and assaulting ppl- just that she is 'GobSHitE'. Imagine being bullied cos some people don't gel with your behaviour- but this has been an interesting thread to read- that is for sure

All this reunion has showed me that Hannah is a raaaacciiissssttttttt nasty nasty woman. It’s not fair that nobody ever holds Hannah or Rachel accountable. Why did Debbie have to apologise for her retaliation when Rachel was nasty first, I don’t get it
Isn't Hannah Iranian- cos i know middle eastern ppl are very very anti black

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Im so surprised because Dawn gets love but she is a racist anti semite but Lystra gets hate cos she shows her boobs?
She has been nothing but helpful to some distant friends with her business and setting up a business as a Black woman up north is admirable- is her hatred down to her getting the typical itv edit?

erm some nasty things have been said online and some commentators on other sites quoted tattle for the barrage of hate Lystra gets. Hence why I popped into the thread= cos so far everyone hates her cos of her boobs- no one has been able to state what she has done to cos an offence.
It just the same old with itv (they really dont like black or mixed black women and it is commented a lot (esp on twitter and other sites). Furthermore, it is noticeable when compared to the american franchises- the black women on there do not recieve a sliver of the hate that Lystra gets (and some have done worse). Then after the Megan Markle situation, a lot more people have been paying attention to the treatment of black women on itv - and this is where we are

nothing about throwing drinks on people and assaulting ppl- just that she is 'GobSHitE'. Imagine being bullied cos some people don't gel with your behaviour- but this has been an interesting thread to read- that is for sure

What an utterly ridiculous comment. People are allowed their own opinions about people without it being about race.

Every single housewife is spoken about on here and not just Lystra.

I think you bringing race into this thread is uncalled for and unneeded. I speak for myself when I say I am not racist and her race makes no difference to me. I don’t like her massively inflated ego or the way she likes to start an argument with everyone around her that isn’t called Tanya.

I have not seen one racist comment in this thread and think that this matter is best not to be brought up again. Accusation of racism is a very serious thing and unless you have solid proof that someone here has said anything of the sort then it’s not needing to be mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
100% Gabriella’s dad has always been present in her life. It’s just a pack of lies to perpetuate the ‘rags to riches’ narrative (which is total bullshit!!!)
Yes, the poor old me single Mum bit. I had nothing and now I am a top businesswoman, all a load of crap. You had a supportive ex, very supportive family, the you married a wealthy footballer. My heart bleeds.😫

Not this crap again. Have you read some of the earlier posts explaining why this isn’t about race its about the person ( and no it’s not all about Lystra either ) I can’t be bothered to re explain it all, it’s exhausting. Maybe go over to Twitter and bang on about it on there.
Ps…And most of us can’t stand Dawn, Debbie or Hannah btw.

that is insane! I thought she was a single mum who couldn't afford anything

I know I stuck up for her before but I rewatched the show a bit and the way she acted towards Debbie with regards to not liking her work as she is "a christian" and "very religious" was so pathetic lol, how can you have such a moral high ground as a christian yet a stripper and have so much surgery
She has such double standards. Yet, I still think Debbie is the one I can’t stand the most. Horrible woman. 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, the poor old me single Mum bit. I had nothing and now I am a top businesswoman, all a load of crap. You had a supportive ex, very supportive family, the you married a wealthy footballer. My heart bleeds.😫

Not this crap again. Have you read some of the earlier posts explaining why this isn’t about race its about the person ( and no it’s not all about Lystra either ) I can’t be bothered to re explain it all, it’s exhausting. Maybe go over to Twitter and bang on about it on there.

She has such double standards. Yet, I still think Debbie is the one I can’t stand the most. Horrible woman. 😤
Thank you, I saw the original post about Lystra and thought not again and just couldn't be bothered to reply. I think apart from Rachel, we all call out the others, especially Dawn and Tanya now.

Reactions: 6

LOL I did read the past posts and all I got was that you think she is obnoxious cos she has her tits out- hence why I asked the question but everyone is getting huffy. No one is calmly explaining what the real issue is and then getting angry when someone asks for clarification. Hence why I think its seems to be pure hate. If there is a story of something abhorrent she has done , then please direct it to me.
jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL I did read the past posts and all I got was that you think she is obnoxious cos she has her tits out- hence why I asked the question but everyone is getting huffy. No one is calmly explaining what the real issue is and then getting angry when someone asks for clarification. Hence why I think its seems to be pure hate. If there is a story of something abhorrent she has done , then please direct it to me.
jesus
Ok first up,
“Lol”
There are 18 thousand threads on this site, the majority aren’t very complementary to the people they discuss.
Male, female, non binary, gay, bi, straight, black, white, big boobs, small boobs, blonde, brunette, the full package.

not everything has to go back to race or gender or “hate speech”
She is an influencer, she is being discussed as an influencer, you’re reading more into it, that’s a you problem not a site problem.

you’re attempting to drag up a non-argument from two months ago. If you feel you view her differently because of the colour of her skin, again that’s a you problem.

you have the report option available if you see racism or hate speech on these threads. Use that if necessary.
Thank you! ☺

commentators on other sites quoted tattle for the barrage of hate Lystra gets.
I get to use the “lol” now don’t I,
every other site hates us, you know we’re based in the armpit of hell and we’re full of lonely bored frustrated housewives, might as well throw in racism 😂

I’m sure after reading the subsequent posts you’re quoting from 2 months ago, and many you’ll see across threads, people have discussed why race isn’t always the reason a user has an opinion on an influencer.
Hope that helps 🙂

going by your post history it looks like you’re on a crusade across threads to goad users into a race argument of some sort, please take it to one of your “other sites” unless you clearly see racial intent.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
jesus
Lystra is on a reality tv programme and has chosen to do so.

In my opinion she is not a likeable character and all she has brought to the programme is her Queen behaviour heavily linked to her physical features. That's her choice but as viewers we are all entitled to our own opinion.

I don't think any of the views/opinions on Lystra are to do with race. She's just not good on the programme. We don't really know much about her as she choose to stick to Tanya like glue.

All of the housewives are unbearable. There are many posts about getting rid of literally everyone not just Lystra.

Back in the early series Dawn was the central chatacter and was very good TV. Having said that she is unbearable and there's even her own thread on here.

This is a entertainment programme Lystra is nowhere near entertaining and the programme is way past it's heyday.

The best series were with Dawn, Ampika, Magali and when there was actual connections between the cast. It's a random selection of people now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lystra is on a reality tv programme and has chosen to do so.

In my opinion she is not a likeable character and all she has brought to the programme is her Queen behaviour heavily linked to her physical features. That's her choice but as viewers we are all entitled to our own opinion.

I don't think any of the views/opinions on Lystra are to do with race. She's just not good on the programme. We don't really know much about her as she choose to stick to Tanya like glue.

All of the housewives are unbearable. There are many posts about getting rid of literally everyone not just Lystra.

Back in the early series Dawn was the central chatacter and was very good TV. Having said that she is unbearable and there's even her own thread on here.

This is a entertainment programme Lystra is nowhere near entertaining and the programme is way past it's heyday.

The best series were with Dawn, Ampika, Magali and when there was actual connections between the cast. It's a random selection of people now.
Don’t rise to the bait on this, it’s exactly what she wants.
She needs redirecting to Twitter with her ridiculous comments.

Reactions: 16

What a load of drivel. Lystra isn’t liked because there is nothing relatable about her. She is not warm, friendly or a ‘girls girl.’ She’s not somebody that you watch and would like to be friends with. Each of the other girls have qualities that make them entertaining and good company / good to watch (except for Hannah. She should be sacked purely for her nasally whining voice.). But Lystra is like a caricature.

I watch this programme to be entertained, to escape normal like and to realise that those with oodles of cash aren’t actually any better off/happier than the average Joe. But when someone like Lystra comes along, the performance, the costumes and the lack of personality just don’t make for entertaining viewing.

Reactions: 16
Gegging I’m sorry
I’m not keen on Lystra because she’s a gobby me me me person. She acts like she’s above everyone because she’s got money, and as far as I know she got that money from bagging a man with money.
I’m also not a fan of Dawn who talks over everyone and doesn’t like anyone to have their own opinion.
Tanya I can just about tolerate, in small doses.
Not keen on Rachel because again she’s another one who thinks she’s above people because she married into money, as did her twin.
Hannah is annoying but at least she’s making her own money.
Not sure why when people take a dislike to someone of colour, everyone jumps on the bandwagon of oh it’s because of their race.
Most of my boyfriends have been black. I’m not just going to like someone because they’re a person of colour and I’m certainly not frightened to say otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gegging I’m sorry
I’m not keen on Lystra because she’s a gobby me me me person. She acts like she’s above everyone because she’s got money, and as far as I know she got that money from bagging a man with money.
I’m also not a fan of Dawn who talks over everyone and doesn’t like anyone to have their own opinion.
Tanya I can just about tolerate, in small doses.
Not keen on Rachel because again she’s another one who thinks she’s above people because she married into money, as did her twin.
Hannah is annoying but at least she’s making her own money.
Not sure why when people take a dislike to someone of colour, everyone jumps on the bandwagon of oh it’s because of their race.
Most of my boyfriends have been black. I’m not just going to like someone because they’re a person of colour and I’m certainly not frightened to say otherwise.
I thought Rachel came from money? she's from Alderley Edge. I think she's the only one who is actually from Cheshire

Reactions: 3
I thought Rachel came from money? she's from Alderley Edge. I think she's the only one who is actually from Cheshire
I don’t think she was loaded like she was after marrying her husband. Could be wrong though. She’s not daft though she met the fella she’s with now on a dating app to meet wealthy men

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All I’ve found online is that he did the dirty on that woman too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.