The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of whether Wardy was referring to their religion or where they are from, randomly starting on people in Euston train station is abhorrent.

She is honestly despicable.

And blaming the coke on the maid is totally not plausible. She needs to get over herself and admit she’s a coke head.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shame she won’t have trouble getting back into the UAE like she would USA if she gets a drug related conviction. I’m pretty sure you can’t just blame someone else for having drugs in your possession anyway. Even if it’s not yours you're still carrying it.

Reactions: 6
Shame she won’t have trouble getting back into the UAE like she would USA if she gets a drug related conviction. I’m pretty sure you can’t just blame someone else for having drugs in your possession anyway. Even if it’s not yours you're still carrying it.
Says in one of the articles she said she playfully touched him on the face or something. Sorry what?) who is going round touching strangers on the face anyway, she’s got form of being a violent racist with Sunitta

Reactions: 10
Says in one of the articles she said she playfully touched him on the face or something. Sorry what?) who is going round touching strangers on the face anyway, she’s got form of being a violent racist with Sunitta
She’s so transparent , and a ‘playful’ touch of the face from a drunk Wardy, I would 100% deem as intimidating.

Reactions: 12
Honestly 🤦‍♀️ There must be video evidence given the location

Reactions: 7
She’s so transparent , and a ‘playful’ touch of the face from a drunk Wardy, I would 100% deem as intimidating.
Especially with her massive ‘Kenny Everitt hands’ that she spent so many years pointing out on RH Cheshire! They’d do serious damage!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a vile women. Sadly you just know all she is going to get is a fine and then go back to living it up in Dubai
I love the way on her IG post in Dubai she was all smiley and jokey about flying back to the UK for “ a visit “, I had no idea it was to face trial. She is a vile person and always seems to get her own way. Ash is terrified of her, and so are her family and friends ( apart from Taylor who gives her a run for her money! A chip off the old block ).
It would be nice if for once she didn’t get her own way.

We have all seen her go off on one on RHOC, so know exactly what she is capable of. And that’s when the cameras are rolling!

Reactions: 17
The latest from Dawns trial, I've posted it to her thread as well.

Her defence trying to link a tweet he made to Kim marsh 7 years ago, and Kim knowing Dawn as some weird connection and proof he was out to get Dawn.

Yeah sure this guy planned meeting a pissed up Dawn with Cocaine in her bag at Euston station just so he could get publicity. Who believes this tit

Honestly please talk about scraping the barrel. Dawn has been racist and aggressive before

“The interior designer sat at the back of the courtroom with her husband wearing a blue blouse with a black skirt, blazer and high-heeled boots”

Was Ashley wearing a blue blouse and heels or Dawn?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her defence trying to link a tweet he made to Kim marsh 7 years ago, and Kim knowing Dawn as some weird connection and proof he was out to get Dawn.

Yeah sure this guy planned meeting a pissed up Dawn with Cocaine in her bag at Euston station just so he could get publicity. Who believes this tit

Honestly please talk about scraping the barrel. Dawn has been racist and aggressive before

“The interior designer sat at the back of the courtroom with her husband wearing a blue blouse with a black skirt, blazer and high-heeled boots”

Agree, the only reason she tolerates Riyad is because he is a very loaded footballer. You wait until he deserts Taylor and child the way he deserted his ex wife and child, then Dawny won’t hold back her racist tongue.

Reactions: 21

Yeh that’s definitely clutching saying he was after publicity. Most people don’t even know who she is! I especially wouldn’t expect a guy to know who she is..sorry don’t want to sound sexist but there’s a demographic for the programme and even being a tit ex footballers wife doesn’t make her any more well known.

Reactions: 15
I love the way on her IG post in Dubai she was all smiley and jokey about flying back to the UK for “ a visit “, I had no idea it was to face trial. She is a vile person and always seems to get her own way. Ash is terrified of her, and so are her family and friends ( apart from Taylor who gives her a run for her money! A chip off the old block ).
It would be nice if for once she didn’t get her own way.

We have all seen her go off on one on RHOC, so know exactly what she is capable of. And that’s when the cameras are rolling!
I totally forgot about the trial and thought the visit was to see her Mil ( don’t know if both her in laws are still alive)

Part of me did think that towards the end of her time in RHC she was going through the menopause (only because when I went through it I was like a lunatic filled with rage/crying over nothing and being totally unreasonable) which was a shame because at the beginning she was quite entertaining

Her downfall was Hanna, she just couldn’t let it go she was like a dog with a bone, it just didn’t make sense in the end

It will be interesting to see how this trial pans out

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.