The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen Ampika on Insta....her fiance looks like he's been embalmed 😱.
I like an older man but how the hell can these guys think these women want anything but money? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I like an older man but how the hell can these guys think these women want anything but money? 🤢
For those without Insta:

Screenshot 2022-02-05 at 18.27.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It knocks me sick, thinking how she will carry on with him 🤢 she has zero self respect for herself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I always really liked Tanya and met her a few times, she was always very nice and beautiful in person… but she looks unrecognisable in her most recent posts 😬😬😬

Reactions: 6
what did she have done to her face , I can’t put my finger on why she looks SO different ????
Definitely the cheeks and something about her eyes. Her cheeks look like she’s had full on implants rather than just filler 😳 She looks unrecognisable and not in a good way sadly.

Taylor won’t be worried about being married - she just needs to have his baby.
18 yrs = £££££
Bingo to you 🤣👌🏼

Reactions: 8
what did she have done to her face , I can’t put my finger on why she looks SO different ????
😳 woahhh Tanya, time to delete your doctor’s number! I reckon she’s had some sort of brow lift as her eye lids are much more visible, plus jaw and cheek fillers?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.