The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to fast forward through Tanya's bit. Can't bear all that self pitying drivel

Apart from Sheena and Hanna, how tacky did the others look in their dresses šŸ¤¢
What was Debbie thinking in that awful ill fitting yellow monstrosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen the reunion - well that was all a bit aggy! Some of them really let themselves down being so spiteful IMO.

Reactions: 7
Canā€™t wait to watch when I'm Home from work but even the advert Debbieā€™s dress WTAF. Her boobs were all over the place. Looked like sheā€™d been on the gypsy weddings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my days, heā€™s 81!

I do too. After everything her mumā€™s been through, she should just let her enjoy herself.
Why did all these old blokes go for women who are clearly using them. Do men not have a single brain cell šŸ˜‚

Ampika has done the same. A billion reasons sheā€™s with her bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this reunion has showed me that Hannah is a raaaacciiissssttttttt nasty nasty woman. Itā€™s not fair that nobody ever holds Hannah or Rachel accountable. Why did Debbie have to apologise for her retaliation when Rachel was nasty first, I donā€™t get it
Not sure if racist is the right term to use, I think itā€™s just that they have very different values in life, so I think it is more a snobby attitude if anything. She looks down on Lystra because of her background and how she has got to where she is today in terms of how she has made her money ( which is questionable in terms of gold digging ). But as I have said before with Hannah, she has been born into wealth, which has given her a massive head start in life compared to most of the other women there.
I used to quite like Hannah, but she really grates on me now. She has also become such a bloody baby bore. Itā€™s super exciting news for her and Martin, but donā€™t bang on and on about it all day every day šŸ„±šŸ˜“

Yeah it's not a good look!!
OMG, both her and Lystras boobs in their dresses looked ridiculous!
Debbie especially in that dress though! Does she not own any mirrors in her house ? šŸ˜³

I had to fast forward through Tanya's bit. Can't bear all that self pitying drivel

Apart from Sheena and Hanna, how tacky did the others look in their dresses šŸ¤¢
I also think as Debbie lost a bit of weight ( allegedly ) it has gone to her head in terms of what she thinks she can wear and get away with. I wonder if she will feel mortified in how she looks when she watches it back.
This just goes to show us ladies, that all the money in the world, canā€™t buy style!!!
And Seema should know better as is in the fashion industry šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has seema had work on her eyes I wonder. They looked really squinty and stretched . Maybe she was tired.

Seema's surgery or non surgical procedures have really changed her face. It's been really noticeable this series.

Her hairstyle at the reunion is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lauren saying ā€œwho were you in a previous life? A bleeping emuā€ KILLED ME šŸ˜‚ love her or dislike her she is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brian and production do a terrible job at the Reunions. As soon as something vaguely interesting happens he shuts down the conversation. The need to watch the American ones to see how they need to be done.

Reactions: 28
love Debbie, she's real and not contrived and Hannah is a classist tory witch my spidy senses are screaming racist. every black woman can sense a racist a mile away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sick of Tanyaā€™s sob stories, ā€˜when I was a single mum and I had nothingā€¦ā€™ like sheā€™s some kind of self-made millionaire. She married a footballer, and sheā€™s forever banging on about ā€˜Philā€™s credit cardā€™.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sick of Tanyaā€™s sob stories, ā€˜when I was a single mum and I had nothingā€¦ā€™ like she made some self-made millionaire. She married a footballer, and sheā€™s forever banging on about ā€˜Philā€™s credit cardā€™.
That used to irritate me so much with her, like all these wags, they haven't made it on their own, it's due to their husbands fame and money.

my husband was actually speechless at lystra and Debbie's frocks and not in a good way, he thought Debbie looked like she Playing the part of a madam in a western and lystra well šŸ™„

Has seema had work on her eyes I wonder. They looked really squinty and stretched . Maybe she was tired.
Yes I thought that, shes def had some work
Plus shes come across really petty in this series

• Haha
Not sure if racist is the right term to use, I think itā€™s just that they have very different values in life, so I think it is more a snobby attitude if anything. She looks down on Lystra because of her background and how she has got to where she is today in terms of how she has made her money ( which is questionable in terms of gold digging ). But as I have said before with Hannah, she has been born into wealth, which has given her a massive head start in life compared to most of the other women there.
I used to quite like Hannah, but she really grates on me now. She has also become such a bloody baby bore. Itā€™s super exciting news for her and Martin, but donā€™t bang on and on about it all day every day šŸ„±šŸ˜“

OMG, both her and Lystras boobs in their dresses looked ridiculous!
Debbie especially in that dress though! Does she not own any mirrors in her house ? šŸ˜³

I also think as Debbie lost a bit of weight ( allegedly ) it has gone to her head in terms of what she thinks she can wear and get away with. I wonder if she will feel mortified in how she looks when she watches it back.
This just goes to show us ladies, that all the money in the world, canā€™t buy style!!!
And Seema should know better as is in the fashion industry šŸ˜‚

I think these women get these dresses and stand looking in the mirror and think that looks good BUT they are sat down for the whole episodeā€¦. How does the dress look then?ā€¦. This was Debbieā€™s problem in particular and in Listeriaā€™s caseā€¦. Well if sheā€™s got her nipples covered sheā€™s fully covered in her empty head šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
After watching every series Iā€™ve not watched much of this one, Iā€™ve found it hard work. I hated Dawn, she was a vile bully but I must say Iā€™m missing the drama she brought šŸ˜‚ I saw Martin the other day out with the baby on his own and he seemed like the most loving hands on Dad. He was really friendly and initiated (baby talk) conversation when we glanced in each otherā€™s direction whereas when Iā€™ve seen other reality tv people out and about the mostly look down their noses at you and think the are something special. He was the complete opposite. P.s Iā€™m not Hannah šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think these women get these dresses and stand looking in the mirror and think that looks good BUT they are sat down for the whole episodeā€¦. How does the dress look then?ā€¦. This was Debbieā€™s problem in particular and in Listeriaā€™s caseā€¦. Well if sheā€™s got her nipples covered sheā€™s fully covered in her empty head šŸ˜‚
Agree totally. Lystraā€™s look is to have her boobs barely covered ( an extreme version of Jessica Rabbit ). But Debbie certainly didnā€™t do the sit down on the sofa look with her dress. Also, they are all quite squashed up on the sofa, so a big poufee ballgown doesnā€™t work.
If she lasts into next series, a major re think is needed on her dress choice next reunion!

After watching every series Iā€™ve not watched much of this one, Iā€™ve found it hard work. I hated Dawn, she was a vile bully but I must say Iā€™m missing the drama she brought šŸ˜‚ I saw Martin the other day out with the baby on his own and he seemed like the most loving hands on Dad. He was really friendly and initiated (baby talk) conversation when we glanced in each otherā€™s direction whereas when Iā€™ve seen other reality tv people out and about the mostly look down their noses at you and think the are something special. He was the complete opposite. P.s Iā€™m not Hannah šŸ¤£
I have to admit, he does seem a really nice guy. I think all the husbands and BFā€™s seem nice to be fair.
I also agree with you over Dawn, she was a vile bully, and even though she could be very uncomfortable to watch, was TV gold too.
There are too many tedious or unlikable characters on the show now.
I think the only genuine ones I like are Rachel and Sheena ( who seems far too nice to be on the show ).
I bet Debbie can be bloody hard work to be married to though! I donā€™t know how Lystra stayed married for so long, as I donā€™t think anyone would put up with her now. Maybe she needs another great grandad billionaire. Anna Nicole Smith comes to mind šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll have her as a housewife. I'm sure I read she's moved back to Cheshire
If the have Kerry Katona they may as well have moved Katie price up north and put her on !!!!! Both are vile women. They have totally no understanding on what it is like to become bankrupt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.