Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
So what makes lystra “not a nice person” exactly?
Are you sure you are not related to or are in fact Lystra!? She is vile. Sorry, but don’t stick up for her because of her skin colour if that is what you are referring to, as that is complete bullshit. Sheena is lovely and my favourite on the show, before you accuse me of racism.
Also, stop trying to create a race issue on this thread when there isn’t one.

I was wondering, as I'm sure the op has said the racism was against Lystra, but I'd have thought the racist person would also be racist to Sheena, Seema and Hannah.
Exactly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Minxmonx

VIP Member
why are you projecting? Nobody accused any of you of racism 😂😭😭 I didn’t even quote anyones post, there isn’t a race issue to you because you’re white and you’ll never pick up on micro aggressions, ever. End of. Hundreds of people on Twitter and Instagram have felt the same but you wouldn’t understand and there’s a huge difference in seema sheena and lystra so let’s not be obtuse. Lauren and lystra have the exact same personality and Esther to a certain degree but they were praised hmmm wonder why that is.
You have posted several times now bringing up race issues on the show. When you don’t get a reaction, you do another post on it.
Just leave it now, and join the heavily one sided debates on Twitter if that’s your bag, but don’t bring all that bull 💩 over to here.
Let’s just get on with posting relevant stuff on this thread, rather than going down a race route that is totally unnecessary and unwarranted.

I agree with the others but I find it funny you assume I’m white 🤣
Well said

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
When did Seema become such a patronising cow? Pulling out the age card “I’m older then you, have some respect”. You don’t deserve any respect!!!

I used to dislike Lauren a lot, especially with the whole Ampika/Misse fall out when she blatantly lied, but she seems much nicer now and is becoming one of my favourites.

I don’t think we’ll miss Tanya one bit. Hopefully Lystra will leave too 🤞🏻

Reactions: 25

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
I get so bored seeing how Lystra shows off her Bars, gets all tearful about how she comes from nothing, and makes out she is self made. It’s all funded by that gold digging she has perfected over the years.
I have the ultimate respect fro self made business women, but that she aint!
Listeria doesn’t even own 25% of the ‘Bougee’ brand or its bars.
The guys who owns Manchester Hall (Stephen Cliff) owns 58%, Minesh Parekh has 22% and Listeria has the least!… 20%!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Who is being racist and who are they being racist about?
I don’t think anyone is! Lystra is a dick, as is Tanya, Nick and Royston. It’s all about their personality to why they are not liked. Nothing else. Sometimes people don’t like others. It’s normal. Let’s not cause drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Em_

VIP Member
I could never understand why Stacey acted so high and mighty when her Husband was a CEO at sports direct and made his money from the ill treatment of his staff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I've carried on rewatching the old series and I'm on series 8.

Hanna has just put a post about brains are the new tits. This has been her stance from day one so why Lystra and Debbie are taking it so personally it's bizarre.

Wonder how Lystra will fare without Tanya. Although looks like she's buddied up with Nicole now

Oh series 8 is significantly worse than previous ones 🤣
I think the reason Brains/ tits gate has touched such a nerve with Lystra is that ( despite what she says about being a strong independent business woman ) she knows that her fake tits ( and giant fake arse ) helped massively in where she is today, and not her brains.
As for Debbie, she just likes to jump on the bandwagon of drama.

Reactions: 23

Romany

VIP Member
with a massive chip on her shoulder when it comes to educated people who have achieved something on their own merit. Brains intimidate her, saw it with Hanna, and even with Leilani who’s hardly Einstein. That’s why Lystra suits her perfectly 🙄
I think every single one of them is intimidated by Hanna and her intelligence. As it’s clear to see she’s the only one with an ounce of smarts about her.

Seema is the worst for me and how she’s changed. Become so fake and annoying. Her business would be nowhere if she didn’t have the help of her massive team, most of her clothes are ugly and overpriced too.

Hanna is the only one of them that didn’t have to marry for money and has an actual career to fall back on. Her book in my opinion was witty and they all blew it out of proportion and ruined that moment for her.

Lystra is just vile she’s not got one brain cell in her head. Reminds me of a prostitute, has to flash as much flesh to earn the cash.

Tanya is pig thick and got where she was taking off her clothes and marrying a footballer. No one would know who she was if she didn’t. As for her being a ‘business woman’ the only people who buy and believe her stuff is those with the same amount of brain cells in their heads.

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Gegging I’m sorry
I’m not keen on Lystra because she’s a gobby me me me person. She acts like she’s above everyone because she’s got money, and as far as I know she got that money from bagging a man with money.
I’m also not a fan of Dawn who talks over everyone and doesn’t like anyone to have their own opinion.
Tanya I can just about tolerate, in small doses.
Not keen on Rachel because again she’s another one who thinks she’s above people because she married into money, as did her twin.
Hannah is annoying but at least she’s making her own money.
Not sure why when people take a dislike to someone of colour, everyone jumps on the bandwagon of oh it’s because of their race.
Most of my boyfriends have been black. I’m not just going to like someone because they’re a person of colour and I’m certainly not frightened to say otherwise.
Exactly that. Same as Meghan Markle. When a person is a dick they are a dick regardless of colour. It’s getting stupid now. If you call out a shit person, because they are a shit person and they happen to be of colour, the race card can unjustly get played. Listen folks, it don’t matter to me what colour you are, just don’t be a dick!

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
She’s been pushing the girls to be famous since day one. Do you remember in earlier seasons when she was trying to manage and push some girl band they were in 😂

Em_

VIP Member
These are the 2 lads. Personally I wouldn’t have trouble identifying them as Jewish but I don’t know about Dawn…
I would have no idea they were Jewish, but it wouldn't even come into my mind. I think it shows what type of person Dawn is. I can't understand why she got so angry about them asking why the trains were delayed, well apart from her being off her face. I'm sure a lot of the housewives are enjoying all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 22

noddyrojjy

Lauren saying “who were you in a previous life? A fucking emu” KILLED ME 😂 love her or hate her she is hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 22