The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on L's IG her posting about the Grand National & horse racing.

Also couldn't help but notice the extravagant hat she's wearing is the same one she's pictured wearing at the Races as far back as 2013. Looks like she had a different nose back then though.

Maybe all her racing outfits and hats are recycled, nothing wrong with that, but wouldn't qualify for high fashion or Best Dressed at least millinery wise. I tend to find after a couple of seasons no matter how well hats are looked after and boxed up, the feathers don't look the same.
Imagine advertising that you're are going to watch horses die, what a twit

Reactions: 4
Looks like filming started again today, not be long til we can gossip about all the shenanigans on screen. Wonder if we get a new housewife now Debbie has gone.

Reactions: 3
I'm just watching 'Sally Lindsay's Super Rich Sleepovers" and she's spending a weekend with Seema and her husband.

I quite liked Seema on RHoC and she comes across the same - very genuine - on this, as does her husband.

Her house is a bit of a mish-mash of styles and not what I'd choose, but still very nice. It's in a gorgeous area!!

I'm just watching 'Sally Lindsay's Super Rich Sleepovers" and she's spending a weekend with Seema and her husband.

I quite liked Seema on RHoC and she comes across the same - very genuine - on this, as does her husband.

Her house is a bit of a mish-mash of styles and not what I'd choose, but still very nice. It's in a gorgeous area!!
Does she live in Greater Manchester or Cheshire?

Reactions: 1

Ah thanks for the heads up, just watching! Very strange decor. Did they really make that much money out of that hideous fashion brand??

Does she live in Greater Manchester or Cheshire?
Hale apparently

Ah thanks for the heads up, just watching! Very strange decor. Did they really make that much money out of that hideous fashion brand??

Hale apparently
Ah, how is she in rhoc when she lives in Greater Manchester? I'll have to have a nosey.

Reactions: 1
Ah, how is she in rhoc when she lives in Greater Manchester? I'll have to have a nosey.
"Hale Barns" (if that's any different to "Hale"?) ... Sally said that it's where the cast of Coro Street used to go to celebrate (when she was in it).

It is a bit ... um, garish! Some parts are really nice, but others ... well, not so much!

I quite like some of the things in her line - this, especially (quite affordable, too): https://www.foreverunique.com/blue-...go=trend_first_orders&ch_sect=up_sell_product

"Hale Barns" (if that's any different to "Hale"?) ... Sally said that it's where the cast of Coro Street used to go to celebrate (when she was in it).

It is a bit ... um, garish! Some parts are really nice, but others ... well, not so much!

I quite like some of the things in her line - this, especially (quite affordable, too): https://www.foreverunique.com/blue-...go=trend_first_orders&ch_sect=up_sell_product
It's Greater Manchester, used to be Cheshire 50 years ago. I just get a noted with eh fact that can't say they live in Greater Manchester or at least Trafford, there is nothing wrong with Manchester. Where she lives is far more expensive than a lot of areas in Cheshire. I don't understand why they are on the show if they don't actually live in Cheshire.
I am interested in seeing her house, I don't think she films in it much on rhoc. I just imagine it being bland like her personality.

Reactions: 5

I used to really like her but came to the conclusion
1. She couldn’t keep her gob shut and betrayed everyone’s confidences
2. She was a big tit stirrer
3. Every now and then her facial expression betrayed the ‘real’ Seema lurking under the fake smiles and “ babe”

Remember when dawn was first trying to ingratiate herself with seema and she said she didn’t need any more friends and the horrible way she left out Leanne from that trip to Paris even though she had been friends with her for years and was totally dismissive of how she might feel

Anyone can act nice in front of the camera so I’m not convinced she’s this lovely person she cracks on she is and constantly saying “ I’m real, I’m genuine” doesn’t make it so

Reactions: 16
This just came up on my instagram search, the state of her. It's a sad state of affairs when Charlotte is the better dressed person.
Screenshot_20220416-131235~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Easter Sunday filler 🥺

Tanya and her fake anxiety and I'd say fake ADHD diagnosis.
Misse's brother was a drug dealer, so it's no wonder that awful towie guy wanted nothing to do with her, however I'm sure he's dodgy I remember him getting stabbed when he was on towie. I wonder if the footballer has tried to get custody of his son, I wouldn't want my child around that family.
That all sound like attention seeking twats.

Reactions: 17
Tanya and her fake anxiety and I'd say fake ADHD diagnosis.
Misse's brother was a drug dealer, so it's no wonder that awful towie guy wanted nothing to do with her, however I'm sure he's dodgy I remember him getting stabbed when he was on towie. I wonder if the footballer has tried to get custody of his son, I wouldn't want my child around that family.
That all sound like attention seeking twats.
I absolutely loathed Jake Hall on TOWIE. complete wanker.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.