The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her man lives in Gibraltar.. she goes between both places. Her daughter has been out to Gibraltar over Xmas but she is back out there on her own just now.
Lystra and Ester are the worst. Absolute jokes of women who don’t even try to cover up they are gold diggers. Ester basically dumps her kid at any opportunity and Lystra is just a loud mouthed chav who was a Naomi Campbell lookalike and got a rich guy. At least the other housewives pretend to have careers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lystra and Ester are the worst. Absolute jokes of women who don’t even try to cover up they are gold diggers. Ester basically dumps her kid at any opportunity and Lystra is just a loud mouthed chav who was a Naomi Campbell lookalike and got a rich guy. At least the other housewives pretend to have careers
I'd say Ester is worse than Lystra for this, don't recall her ever having anything even resembling a job. Just trash with no shame.

Reactions: 10
I'd say Ester is worse than Lystra for this, don't recall her ever having anything even resembling a job. Just trash with no shame.
I feel so sorry for her daughter, being used to lie about who the dad was due to money and now her mums after her third rich man putting her second all over again. sorry but your child should always come first, always. Esther acts like a reckless 20 something year old chasing after the love of her life when in reality she's actually a grown woman with responsibilities! it's shocking that she dropped her career (the show) to live off of a man when she could of easily used the money earned from the show to invest into something and create a better future for her and her child!! she annoys me SOO much

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for her daughter, being used to lie about who the dad was due to money and now her mums after her third rich man putting her second all over again. sorry but your child should always come first, always. Esther acts like a reckless 20 something year old chasing after the love of her life when in reality she's actually a grown woman with responsibilities! it's shocking that she dropped her career (the show) to live off of a man when she could of easily used the money earned from the show to invest into something and create a better future for her and her child!! she annoys me SOO much
Someone has to fund her responsibilities though don’t they

Reactions: 4
I've only started watching this a couple of weeks ago and I'm Hooked 😁 HAYU only has as far as season 10 or 11. Anyone know where I can watch the last couple of seasons? Preferably that I don't need to pay but if I have to I will🤣
Also I'm in Ireland
IF you've got Amazon Prime, you can get a 30 day free trial of Britbox and they're all on there or you can watch them on Tea TV.

Reactions: 2
plenty of single mums on benefits out there let alone single mums with millions of pounds worth of jewellery and a reality tv star! she could fund everything her damn self instead of abandoning her daughter for some D

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen Tanya’s recent? Is that her cut off fat? I cant even bear to look closer or read caption 🤢

Reactions: 3
I find her and her daughters relationship rly strange. It’s like the daughter is an inconvenience to her life
Also her mum seems to enable it by more or less looking after the daughter full time, so she can live like a responsibility-free childless person. I’m sure Ester said she had a strained relationship with her dad, who just wasn’t really in her life growing up, seems like family patterns are hard to break.

Reactions: 8
What do people think about ester and her man? New ring but not engaged?
I think it’s a romance of convenience. He likes to have a submissive, sexy blonde on his arm ( yes, she has said he is a bit 50 shades of grey with sex! ) and she is a gold digger. It wont last. I think cracks have already started.

Yes, at least Lystra attempts to run a business. Ester is a pure and simple gold digger who makes no attempt to work. Her full time job is gold digging!

Yes, she can 😉

Reactions: 7
the Americans have found Cheshire you guys 😂 they all love ampika
I'm surprised it's taken them this long, Khloe Kardashian shouted them out ages ago 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've been rewatching and I wasn't keen on Ampika the first time round but I warmed to her this time. She was a tit stirrer but she brought so much spark to the show, something it's lacking in recent series 😕

Reactions: 17
I'm surprised it's taken them this long, Khloe Kardashian shouted them out ages ago 🤷🏼‍♀️ I've been rewatching and I wasn't keen on Ampika the first time round but I warmed to her this time. She was a tit stirrer but she brought so much spark to the show, something it's lacking in recent series 😕
the new series is just full of clout chasers, its not organic at all

Reactions: 13
Just been looking at Tanya’s latest picture’s she’s far too thin her legs are like sticks & her boots are massive on her legs.

Reactions: 4
63765E4D-C334-4AA0-A42C-072DA123000C.png

She looks like a character from Encanto.

I hope it’s a stupid filter - if it’s not, the doctor who butchered her needs to be struck off!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.