The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love watching early days of rhoc, but I’ve grown up and realise they are all a bunch of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No offence to anyone who may have these, but they are so tacky.
Screenshot_20220329-134026.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1158200
I thought exactly the same….
What person with any self respect - A) buys their mother them for Mothers Day and B) thinks their lovely & wears them 👀🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Wow, I knew Tanya was scum and her drug dealing mate, but I didn't know she was that level of scum providing fake certificates, she should be arrested.

Which brother? The one who is have Rooney covid, who is either gay or fancies Tanya? I can't work it out
Alex is the one allegedly running it..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1158200
It’s all “ very Dubai set “ darling. Lots of flashy designer bling, and no class.
I would have had more respect for her had she shown a basic bunch of flowers or a homemade cake/ card from one of them. She was not even with her youngest daughters for Mothers Day FFS! Instead of rushing back to see them, she has gone on a jolly in Jersey with an equally weird botoxed faced woman.
Her whole life is one big “ look at me! “ show.

Reactions: 10
They look like proper Salford-head earrings from a few years ago - no offence to Salford folk💗

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s in hospital according to Hannas latest post
He’s got Quinsy - abscesses in the back of the throat.
it’s horrible - your throat can swell that much you can be struggling to swallow & breath & need IV fluid & antibiotics 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s all “ very Dubai set “ darling. Lots of flashy designer bling, and no class.
I would have had more respect for her had she shown a basic bunch of flowers or a homemade cake/ card from one of them. She was not even with her youngest daughters for Mothers Day FFS! Instead of rushing back to see them, she has gone on a jolly in Jersey with an equally weird botoxed faced woman.
Her whole life is one big “ look at me! “ show.
Back in Dubai but no mention of Ashley on video

• Wow
Reactions: 2
biggest witch going...then how obvious that her daughter just had to get knocked up by the MC footballer only so he would stick around... yet coke is ok in the corrupt UAE Guilty or not she’s guilty

Reactions: 5
That’s fair enough. As far as I see she was a lapdancer who got with a footballer who funded her lifestyle who now pretends she isn’t into materialistic stuff and who is a conspiracy nutjob.

And no I don’t like Dawn either or Tanya who apparently ‘manifested’ her business success. They should at least own who they are, at least Dawn got with Ashley when big football money wasn’t so much a thing
The only thing I will give dawn is she never boasted about spending Ashley’s money ( I’m prepared to admit I might be wrong 👍) whereas Leanne, Lauren and Tanya were always going on about doing that

Reactions: 5
The only thing I will give dawn is she never boasted about spending Ashley’s money ( I’m prepared to admit I might be wrong 👍) whereas Leanne, Lauren and Tanya were always going on about doing that
Only because Ashley didn’t have any, he was never a big footballer and by the time the show had come out he was a total has been.

Reactions: 7
Saw on L's IG her posting about the Grand National & horse racing.

Also couldn't help but notice the extravagant hat she's wearing is the same one she's pictured wearing at the Races as far back as 2013. Looks like she had a different nose back then though.

Maybe all her racing outfits and hats are recycled, nothing wrong with that, but wouldn't qualify for high fashion or Best Dressed at least millinery wise. I tend to find after a couple of seasons no matter how well hats are looked after and boxed up, the feathers don't look the same.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.