The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Continue here...

@Minxmonx - I apologise for missing off your great title suggestion in this new thread title - I couldn't get them to fit. 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was wondering this week if Tanya had left half way through the series as there wasn’t even a well timed FaceTime call, but then she was supporting Leanne in the fight so could be because of that

Reactions: 6
Old thread

Continue here...

@Minxmonx - I apologise for missing off your great title suggestion in this new thread title - I couldn't get them to fit. 🙏
No worries. I did try to start a new thread yesterday, but my brain can’t cope with how to do it!??? 🤯😆

I think it’s time RHOC did a big shake up of housewives.
I know they need a mix of personalities, but most of the time I watch the show either cringing, disliking them or wondering what they actually bring to the show.
I must admit, I am very close to not watching any more series as they are becoming quite tedious now.
Too many irrelevant, unlikeable characters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wish they’d get rid of Lystra. Too much ass-shaking and referring to herself in the third person. So annoying.

Oh, and she can take that Nasty Nick and Repulsive Royston with her too 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I caught up last night. Has both of Rachel’s daughters got their boobs done? They’re a bit much are they not?! 😬

Reactions: 14
What has happened to Dawn Ward's face? Her eyebrows are really high and her face looks different.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A friend of a friend saw perlas husband out in wilmslow (Cibo) having dinner with a stunning girl much younger and also latina as Perla but with more dark skin. They were all over each other.

Not sure what’s is the deal with this man dating sooo much younger but if he’s out and about again!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A friend of a friend saw perlas husband out in wilmslow (Cibo) having dinner with a stunning girl much younger and also latina as Perla but with more dark skin. They were all over each other.

Not sure what’s is the deal with this man dating sooo much younger but if he’s out and about again!
Can confirm this is always his type, dirty man.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Can confirm this is always his type, dirty man.
I will never understand this dynamic 🤢Hopefully she’s getting something really worthy in return.

lystra is as horrible outside as she is inside and doesn’t even make for great TV.

Reactions: 14
Wish they’d get rid of Lystra. Too much ass-shaking and referring to herself in the third person. So annoying.

Oh, and she can take that Nasty Nick and Repulsive Royston with her too 🤢🤮
Totally agree. The three of them are vile, that’s why they all get on with each other.

She’s so far up Listeria’s plastic ass they’d both melt 👀😂
Awful woman

Reactions: 9
I've carried on rewatching the old series and I'm on series 8.

Hanna has just put a post about brains are the new tits. This has been her stance from day one so why Lystra and Debbie are taking it so personally it's bizarre.

Wonder how Lystra will fare without Tanya. Although looks like she's buddied up with Nicole now

Oh series 8 is significantly worse than previous ones 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.