The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Disney but I can’t imagine going three times in less than a year! I’m surprised the kids aren’t bored, I guess Instagram only shows the best bits though.
If they must keep going away on holiday why don’t they occasionally take the kids somewhere educational, somewhere rich in culture and history?
Nah, can’t imagine that pair deciding to do something enriching like that.

Reactions: 11
I find it all really upsetting tbh I wish I could give my two children even one trip to Disney florida or Paris I wouldn't be fussy but as a family we can't afford to and it really upsets me. Myself and my partner both work and could only dream of taking our girls there but here we are with this family throwing it in our faces we priced up paris for next year and it was £3000 for flights and accommodation before anything else so we've saved and saved and cut back and managed to book legoland instead which I know they will have the best time as they appreciate things and aren't spoilt!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The kids probably have a child performance licence from the local authority when they're involved in filming. Therefore absences from school will be authorised.
I was just about to say the same. My child does a bit of acting and the school signs for a performance license and it’s approved absence with a different attendance code. They’ll have said it’s for content for their crappy boring tv shows/vlogs

Reactions: 4
Those snow suits they are allnin can't have been cheap
That would be because they were criticised for not having appropriate clothing in Lapland.

Treat???? Treat?????

You see Sue, if you’d gone to school you would know it’s ‘treated’!!
And taking your kids out of school all the time means they’ll end up as thick as you! God help them!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That would be because they were criticised for not having appropriate clothing in Lapland.

Treat???? Treat?????

And taking your kids out of school all the time means they’ll end up as thick as you! God help them!
Where’s the older boys treat then?

Reactions: 15
I was just about to say the same. My child does a bit of acting and the school signs for a performance license and it’s approved absence with a different attendance code. They’ll have said it’s for content for their crappy boring tv shows/vlogs
Don't they still have to do school work? Pretty sure they do and pretty sure Sue wouldn't be assed to do anything with them 🙄

Reactions: 4
Do any of the kids do any extra c activities. I know not all children like them including my son but my daughter does and with all their wealth I’m sure swimming lessons etc would go down a treat or would noel not have time to fit it all in ?

Reactions: 5
Do any of the kids do any extra c activities. I know not all children like them including my son but my daughter does and with all their wealth I’m sure swimming lessons etc would go down a treat or would noel not have time to fit it all in ?
Their extra c activities are filming content. Poor kids. Wonder if they ever have a play date, or go to parties or have a friend over. I know the older ones did but it seemed to stop with Ellie and Aimee.

Reactions: 6
They are not actors tho- they are a family who film their lives and don’t give a jot Abt education
Those kid have no aim in life at all due to the parents.

Their extra c activities are filming content. Poor kids. Wonder if they ever have a play date, or go to parties or have a friend over. I know the older ones did but it seemed to stop with Ellie and Aimee.
Nah they don’t do anything unless Sue reads it on here. Let’s face it- Sue has no friends- always with the older girls. Not normal

Reactions: 9
I know, but she states they are treated fairly, I think not.
Right, sorry. The elder boys don’t exist in her depiction of family because they’re too old, not children, and they’ve never really wanted to be used, or so they say. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think sue likes her older boys as they remind her of Noel and what he did to her. They have no treats at all

• Sad
If they must keep going away on holiday why don’t they occasionally take the kids somewhere educational, somewhere rich in culture and history?
Nah, can’t imagine that pair deciding to do something enriching like that.
None of them have the appreciation, brain capacity or desire to do anything educational or mind growing. If the trip doesn’t shut their kids up for a few hours and the snacks don’t send them loopy so that they all konk out by 8pm then I doubt they’re interested in broadening their horizons to anywhere more humbling for their money.

This family really baffles me. How can you give all those children, individually, the love,attention and support they need. I don’t believe for a second that it is possible. Pretty selfish of the parents. You can tell they think a trip to Disney fixes all their emotional wants and needs. So so sad.

Reactions: 14
How can they bleeping justify all these trips!? Disney Florida x2 now Disney land Paris?! Then the Maldives, New York, fricking Alton Bastard Towers. These are once in a lifetime trips. Also, some of us still cannot afford! I have 3 older kids, a full-time career and my partner works part time. Can only dream of a trip down the road to the beach!
I’d love to know aswell as the current price rise I imagine it costs a fortune to heat that house and electric and food it’s costing me £100 a week for three of us that’s just food .

She really needs to give her head a wobble. Even if she is a millionaire, look around you at other richer than you and see what they do Sue. Take the Beckhams, multi millionaires, much richer than the Radfrauds. They don't take their kids out of school to go on holiday. They go when term finishes. And they have fun holidays doing fun things instead of endlessly dragging the kids around Disney theme parks. They prioritise their kids' education, I know that's hard to understand Sue, but that's how normal parents are. I've been to Florida Disney 4 times over the years with the kids and Paris once. Each visit was spaced out and we holidayed other places on the years between. Never, ever have I taken mine out of school in term time. Good education with parental encouragement is the greatest gift you can give your kids, not endless holidays to the same old place. Seems to me that Sue really has no idea at all, even after 22 of them, how to raise children properly. She equates big expensive presents and foreign holidays with love. It's not. It's lazy parenting because she has no idea how to entertain a child without spending a ton of cash at it. Kids are simple.creatires, happy to go on walks, picnics in the park, exploring, painting, creating. They need food, clothing, warmth, parental love and routine. Sue's kids have none of that, all they have is plastic stuff and expensive holidays. I do feel really sorry for any child growing up in that feral zoo.

Reactions: 21
She really needs to give her head a wobble. Even if she is a millionaire, look around you at other richer than you and see what they do Sue. Take the Beckhams, multi millionaires, much richer than the Radfrauds. They don't take their kids out of school to go on holiday. They go when term finishes. And they have fun holidays doing fun things instead of endlessly dragging the kids around Disney theme parks. They prioritise their kids' education, I know that's hard to understand Sue, but that's how normal parents are. I've been to Florida Disney 4 times over the years with the kids and Paris once. Each visit was spaced out and we holidayed other places on the years between. Never, ever have I taken mine out of school in term time. Good education with parental encouragement is the greatest gift you can give your kids, not endless holidays to the same old place. Seems to me that Sue really has no idea at all, even after 22 of them, how to raise children properly. She equates big expensive presents and foreign holidays with love. It's not. It's lazy parenting because she has no idea how to entertain a child without spending a ton of cash at it. Kids are simple.creatires, happy to go on walks, picnics in the park, exploring, painting, creating. They need food, clothing, warmth, parental love and routine. Sue's kids have none of that, all they have is plastic stuff and expensive holidays. I do feel really sorry for any child growing up in that feral zoo.
Very well said x

Reactions: 5

Treat???? Treat?????

“Us older girls”!!!!
FFS Sue definitely still thinks she’s a teenager.
How embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Agreed under age and child rape are nowhere the same. To say it’s rape really takes away the seriousness and trauma a child rape victim goes through.
To a certain amount it’s like saying a drunk 1 night stand where you can’t consent due to alcohol is like being raped by a random stranger which is often violent.
ummm if you can’t consent due to alcohol then that is rape it’s not ‘like being raped’!!
you do understand that the vast amount of rapes are not by strangers they are people that are known to the victim and very often their husband/partner/Boyfriend/girlfriend and so on you don’t have to be raped by a stranger for it to be rape and it does not have to be violent for it to be considered as rape! I truly hope you educate yourself and no one you know needs your support with a terribly old fashioned view like you have given above!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d love to know aswell as the current price rise I imagine it costs a fortune to heat that house and electric and food it’s costing me £100 a week for three of us that’s just food .
If they did actually have to rely solely on their pie sales income they’d be truly fcked. Especially as they’d get no more than the 2 child limit on universal credit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.