The Radford Family #43 Rugs, mugs, pugs and uggs, but a worn out womb and clapped out jugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so the beauty works one that I think it's Aimee had is £165 and the Body shop one Ellie had was £145. The one Tillie and max had was £19. How exactly is that fair? The little ones were £30 each too. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How crap must Tillie and Max feel? Everyone else gets an expensive advent calendar yet they get given a chocolate one because neither of them wanted a lego one. Sue could have bought Tillie a nice bath bomb one, or a fidget toy one, but no. She really is left as an after thought isn't she. Sorry but I couldn't do that to any child, if a chocolate one is bought for one, it would be bought for the lot.
Tillie gets overlooked because she’s not a babysitter yet

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Haven't watched the vlog(very rarely do) but what's the sudden interest in Sophie's kids? They went to Florida and now they are appearing in vlogs. Can't remember them being so involved in previous years.

Reactions: 4
exactly this! just because Tillie has reached an age where she doesn't want lego or toys, but isn't yet interested in make-up etc - there are so many potential advent calendars aimed at pre-teens/tweens. bath bombs, fidget toys/slime, a stationery one - smiggle, paperchase etc - ones with science experiments or crafts or pizzles, lipbalms or nail varnish. just like Sue, i don't know anything about Tillie's interests - but surely she could have asked, instead of taking Tillie's comment that she didn't want a lego one as a way to put in absolutely zero effort and just grab a chocolate one. obvs there is nothing wrong with chocolate advent calendars - i would never have expected more than a basic kinnerton one, dairy milk if we were super lucky - and i appreciate that Tillie's was a more expensive "luxury" chocolate one, but it hardly compares to the £100s spent on her older sisters - especially when she then sees them being taken to New York! poor Tillie just feel incredibly left out and totally overlooked. all Sue had to do was put a few minutes of effort into talking to her daughter and asking what she's interested in, but she simply couldn't be bothered. but yeah, she definitely deserves a "best mum if the year" award. 🙄😔
OK so the beauty works one that I think it's Aimee had is £165 and the Body shop one Ellie had was £145. The one Tillie and max had was £19. How exactly is that fair? The little ones were £30 each too. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. How crap must Tillie and Max feel? Everyone else gets an expensive advent calendar yet they get given a chocolate one because neither of them wanted a lego one. Sue could have bought Tillie a nice bath bomb one, or a fidget toy one, but no. She really is left as an after thought isn't she. Sorry but I couldn't do that to any child, if a chocolate one is bought for one, it would be bought for the lot.
If you really can't be bothered to put thought into what your kid would actually like, there's about a hundred different articles/listicles online that have recommendations for advent calendars in all different budgets, age ranges, interests, whatever, all over the internet. It took me about 30 seconds to Google and find some for my nephews and about 15 more seconds to add them to my cart. She's such a ............UGH. Rhymes with punt, hunt, runt.....not sure if I can say it on here lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
IG pics look nice tonight. I hope the girls ac
tually get to have fun with NO responsibility of babysitting (except their mum, maybe, lol). NYC is exhausting. NYC on no sleep and jet lagged is even worse.

I 100% don't believe that Noel gifted this to Sue. I think she spent a few weeks looking online and put the trip together herself. Has she ever traveled ANYWHERE without him? I think she hyped those girls up about going, then told him the girls Need a vacation with no little siblings.

As far as not taking Tillie...I initially thought bc of her leg, it's SO much walking. But she did Disney 2x this year, and that is tons of walking as well.

Reactions: 10
Haven't watched the vlog(very rarely do) but what's the sudden interest in Sophie's kids? They went to Florida and now they are appearing in vlogs. Can't remember them being so involved in previous years.
Because Sophie will be looking after Heidie and Bonnie whilst Sue is in New York. Couldn't imagine Noel having a clue how to change a nappy or deal with Heidies meltdowns so keep Sophie sweet and she will look after them. When Sue and Noel went to the Maldives, Sophie had Heidie Bonnie and Archie so I expect that's why she and her family went to Florida.

Reactions: 10
How are they seriously affording yet another holiday to America . ?
with how many kids they take aswell how is it possible ? That pie shop is never open .

living crisis so food and gas electric must be costing them a fortune feeding all them lot how the duck do they afford it ?
no food crisis if you don’t feed your kids.

I agree with you 100%...thought the exact same myself... I really felt for poor Tilly. She deserves better. The grand children had the manners to say thank you not smash and grab like the others...
Sue here a idea, a reusable wooden one for tillie, so u can fill it with whatever she likes

And I think a lot is on credit, when we started our business and only earning 1k a month we were offered huge amounts of loans and credit from all places

Reactions: 9
I'd love for one of the kids to do a tell all book on what life is really like at home with the radfords!! Sue and noel lie about everything, the kids don't look well either and very thin and scruffy.. I think majority of the kids will need a lot of counselling for the damage and life sue and noel have given them. poor kids have had a real screwed up childhood 🙁

Reactions: 13
People are genuinely struggling and so worried about bills... Yet there's sue off to New York!! All wrong.
They have their priorities all wrong... Something fishy going on with how, they afford all this stuff

Reactions: 15
Haha, I haven't been on here for a while because they're so boring!! Bit, I remember a tattler saying NY at xmas!

Love it! None of our cases arrived so we need to buy some clothes...like that's not what they'd be doing anyway.

How many have gone?

Reactions: 9
When Sue said she’s cutting back, she meant cutting back on parenting….even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t stand any of them but Katie really is something else . She really thinks they are something special doesn’t she ?
imagine saying can the day get any worst just because you lost some clothes on a flight to NEW YORK on your tenth holiday of the year !!! She’s a spoilt little witch . Money will dry up soon especially now the kids are getting older and no more babies coming . Hopefully they get dropped soon from the show .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha, I haven't been on here for a while because they're so boring!! Bit, I remember a tattler saying NY at xmas!

Love it! None of our cases arrived so we need to buy some clothes...like that's not what they'd be doing anyway.

How many have gone?
3 older girls Amy Katy and another older girl ending in eeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Must be tax fildling somehow surly they can't afford all this even from the pies and TV pay!

Maybe she is on on only fans ""sue the mum of 22 with straw hair"" could be her selling point 🤣
I think they all claim benefits . Noel will have the older girls “ working for him “ part time so they can get maximum benefits and rent paid . noel Will definitely be frauding the system . No way on this planet does that pie shop that’s hardly open make that much money . My uncle has a pie shop in wales in a busy town and he doesn’t have flash cars and all the rest after paying staff he has enough to live comfortably. And I doubt that show will be bringing in all that money either .

something dodgy going on definitely

also how many kids does she get DLA for ? People say she doesn’t claim benefits 22 kids with weekly ch8ld benefit will be hefty . Then you have the careers allowance and disability allowance per child she ain’t stupid

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well can’t wait to see what new wardrobe items she buys . Still can’t believe she’s jetted off leaving the remainder kids at home . My daughter would be so upset if I went away and didn’t include her with the others. So Hard faced.

Reactions: 11
I thought this too! bleeping pisses me off. I'm currently on 3 of 4 night shifts, dreaming of a holiday yet all I do is worry about keeping a roof over our heads. Ugh
Same here. I barely am keeping my heating on because its so expensive. Sue is here saying about the cost of living and cutting back but she doesn’t understand the meaning of that. They all act like an irresponsible and undeserving family that won the lottery.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe what I'm reading here about Sue going on ANOTHER HOLIDAY with several of the girls. She still has so many young ones at home! She just went away with Nowall to the Maldives. The greedy mob just went to Disneyland twice in one year. Am I missing something? How come she can barely stay home? She must be trying to fill a gigantic void, this is like escapism. I didn't think she could sink any lower in my estimation but she just has. Greedy, overspending, irresponsible, materialistic mother who buys her kids too much tit instead of spending real time with each of them. Smh 😒

Reactions: 15
Can’t stand any of them but Katie really is something else . She really thinks they are something special doesn’t she ?
imagine saying can the day get any worst just because you lost some clothes on a flight to NEW YORK on your tenth holiday of the year !!! She’s a spoilt little witch . Money will dry up soon especially now the kids are getting older and no more babies coming . Hopefully they get dropped soon from the show .
Remember when Katie said she might become a model 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.